Ear and nose hair trimmer

MZurf

I don't many girls that use them .. I guess a ladyboy might point you in the right direction though and then afterwards tell you where you can buy the yearned for trimmer

Edited by Rimmer
Fonts
  • Like 1

I use the tweezers on my nose hairs and I get my Thai wife to do my ears, Usually lasts 4 to 8 weeks. I have owned the electric trimmers but the results are unsatisfactory. Tweezers in any good nail kit will make you as clean as a whistle and help disguise your age. Likely a barber will also do this also for a little tip.

Man up and start plucking.

Results are much cleaner and re-growth is much slower.

Yeah I agree, plucking is the way to go. Lasts longer and the ears aren't a problem, but the nose hairs don't half make you sneeze.

Don't pluck too many nose hairs though as it does affect the air filtering effect. Worst case result is that the snot adheres to the inside of your nose and you can't blow it or pick it very satisfactorily.

Too much information? Write to my lawyer.coffee1.gif

Well, I solve that problem by sticking some dental floss up my nose and out of my mouth. That way I get to clean my teeth and get the boogies out at the same time.

• Like 1

Man up and start plucking.

Results are much cleaner and re-growth is much slower.

Yeah I agree, plucking is the way to go. Lasts longer and the ears aren't a problem, but the nose hairs don't half make you sneeze.

Don't pluck too many nose hairs though as it does affect the air filtering effect. Worst case result is that the snot adheres to the inside of your nose and you can't blow it or pick it very satisfactorily.

Too much information? Write to my lawyer.coffee1.gif

You poor lot, where do you live? My female barber, in a clean airconditioned shop, does manicure, pedicure, shampoo, shave, and haircut as well as eyebrow, nose, and ear trimming and cleaning all for B180--and for another B50, I get a gin and orange juice. You really need to take advantage of the finer personal things Asia has to offer.

• Like 1