Ear and nose hair trimmer

MZurf

Man up and start plucking.

Results are much cleaner and re-growth is much slower.

Yeah I agree, plucking is the way to go. Lasts longer and the ears aren't a problem, but the nose hairs don't half make you sneeze.

Don't pluck too many nose hairs though as it does affect the air filtering effect. Worst case result is that the snot adheres to the inside of your nose and you can't blow it or pick it very satisfactorily.

Too much information? Write to my lawyer.coffee1.gif

You poor lot, where do you live? My female barber, in a clean airconditioned shop, does manicure, pedicure, shampoo, shave, and haircut as well as eyebrow, nose, and ear trimming and cleaning all for B180--and for another B50, I get a gin and orange juice. You really need to take advantage of the finer personal things Asia has to offer.

If that is Gordon's gin I want the address.

Also - how is the trimming/cleaning done? Scissors, razor, cigarette lighter?

Yeah I agree, plucking is the way to go. Lasts longer and the ears aren't a problem, but the nose hairs don't half make you sneeze.

Don't pluck too many nose hairs though as it does affect the air filtering effect. Worst case result is that the snot adheres to the inside of your nose and you can't blow it or pick it very satisfactorily.

You poor lot, where do you live? My female barber, in a clean airconditioned shop, does manicure, pedicure, shampoo, shave, and haircut as well as eyebrow, nose, and ear trimming and cleaning all for B180--and for another B50, I get a gin and orange juice. You really need to take advantage of the finer personal things Asia has to offer.

Is the gin and orange juice a euphamisam for a"happy ending"smile.png

Is the gin and orange juice a euphamisam for a"happy ending":)

No, and I prefer a happy beginning.

Just sit on Pattaya beach for 5 minutes, youll be inundated with them.

100 baht each

Yes, true, bought 2 some years ago, but as time goes by, they now broken. Can send me some to Isaan, Udon Thani - Pampa it is.rolleyes.gif

Just sit on Pattaya beach for 5 minutes, youll be inundated with them.

100 baht each

Yes, true, bought 2 some years ago, but as time goes by, they now broken. Can send me some to Isaan, Udon Thani - Pampa it is.rolleyes.gif

I try to avoid Pattaya beach, but if Im ever near there I will pick you a couple up. PM me with your address.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

While we gents are on a manly topic, I have a question dealing with facial hair (which relates to nose and ear hair). When one hits the age 60 bracket, does the facial hair become more course and grows out faster? I find that my 300 baht Gillette razor blade is good for 3 shaves, then loses its sharpness. (Yes, if it was an Asian baby face, the razor would last a month for sure). A couple years ago I can remember my razors lasting longer and my hair didn't grow out as fast....and of course hair growing in every orface (nose/ ear) I did not notice back then. I have tried Googling info on this but haven't found anything discussing hair growth on men reaching their "golden years"...

A Chinese prob verb says as man grow old head go bald but not his chin. It seems as we age god played a trick on us nose hair, ear hair, damn stuff so bad you can almost braid it. Nose issue solved easy snort a lit match works great. Ear hair I found a drill with a sandstone grinder attached clears that up.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcoffee1.gif

This reminds me of the brilliant interview with Billy Connolly when he talks about this subjectlaugh.png

fast forward to 1.32 minutes

Thanks for that. Wound up watching the whole thing. Forgot how damned funny the man was/is.

I bought one the other day in Big C Extra on Pattaya Klang. Upstairs, at the stand close to the ATM machine that is furthest from HomePro (if that makes sense). I paid 450 baht - I've only used it once and it seemed fine - it did the job and was painless anyway. The one I bought is rechargeable.

I also saw some today on the checkout counter at Amorn - basement of TukCom. I think they were 599 Baht, These ones are regular battery powered.