Suthep says no compromise with Thaksin

webfact

I wondering Ahbisit and Yingluck goes ahead with the new election. Suthep is still firm on his objective.

What if turn out is a shocking result at the voting date that majority either no turn up or vote 'no-vote'.

So how is the political crisis by then?

Looks like Abhisit and Yingluck will carry the torch of democracy and compromise and Suthep will be committed to a mental institution.

He can be shut up very easily, there are quite a few arrest warrants out for this guy, his cloak of immunity may suddenly stop working...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a stupid old fool, This guy has no idea what so ever what he is doing, first he wants the shins out of the country then he changes direction and just wants them out of politics and now it's back to kicking them out of the country.

He doesn't want talks then wants talks and back to doesn't want talks. Lets not mention all these final pushes he keeps forgetting about.

Like Neo and agent Smith, they are two sides of the same coin. Can't wait for Suthep v Thaksin with the hope they both get a beating.

Dont you get it ?

Suthep is a rabid dog running around frothing at the mouth lunging at anything that moves.

Thaksin is a lion waiting in the shadows.

Yep definitely a Dog of a man.

post-122647-0-65787800-1398813686_thumb.

"He declared clearly that there would be no talk whatsoever with Thaksin Shinawatra and his sister Yingluck Shinawatra unless they are overthrown and out of the country."

Sounds like there will be one more Thai citizen in Dubai this year clap2.gif

If hating Thaksin means liking Suthep, I'm being persuaded to hate Thaksin a little less these days.

No it doesn't mean you must like Suthep.

There are hundreds of different groups and a huge amount of people that don't belong to any group that want to get rid of Thaksin. Suthep is just the leader who is holding them all together. Because if these groups would stand independent the government would just crash one after the other group.

As soon as Thailand get rid of Thaksin Suthep won't be important at all anymore and he promised to leave politics. Also the everyone of his reform government must leave politics for 5 years after the reforms.

I thnk you are really wrong. there are MORE people that like thaksin then there ever was or ever will be that like suthep. He is not holding people together he is driving people to kill.

I am beginning to think that the current monetary losses caused by k. Suthep and his followers will far outweigh those of Thaksin's past "plundering". Not including the belittlement of Thailand's reputation on the world stage.

oooooooohhhhh please, the losses occurred before Suthep stepped on board.

Thaksin of the past AND his family /PTP government over the last 3 years. trillions. I think that Yingluck had a hand in the world stage bit.

I wonder why you didn't mention her-after all she was the PM and the Defense Minister-and indirectly the foreign minister and trade minister because she used these titles to get abroad away from meetings and problems she was aware of and did nothing about them--also chairperson of the rice. Funny you not mentioned these things, as we find on TVF this is of no importance according to pro gov posters. ONLY the DEMS and SUTHEP.

prevention IS better than cure anyday.

I believe you have no idea of what you are talking about. Everything bad that has happened in thailand for the past 6 -8 years is because of suthep and his hate for thaksin. HE IS THE ONLY REASON.

are we talking about our new SUPREME LEADER (GOD!)... lets get a brain here... this is ADOLF reborn!... take away the voting rights of the poor... can kill anyone who doesn't like his acne or his prophetic (pathetic!) ideas.... this is the man that is so corrupt, he makes Thaksin look like a puppy!!!!

cheesy.gif

Just a teeny weeny bit OTT ? whistling.gif

Edited by Ricardo
  • Like 1

"He declared clearly that there would be no talk whatsoever with Thaksin Shinawatra and his sister Yingluck Shinawatra unless they are overthrown and out of the country."

Sounds like there will be one more Thai citizen in Dubai this year clap2.gif

Contrary to what he may think, the idiot Suthep has about as much power to expel a person from the country as Somchia my barber. He seriously believes that he is the supreme leader the way he blabbers on but he is only a fool.

"It would be a one day purge and the country could restart for the new life, he added."

Suthep was already quite mad before this all started but he seems to be quickly heading towards a padded cell.

Well, I hope all the top military leaders will get together after this announcement he is a complete traitor to the country and people he is not interested to really solve the problems, arrest him for high treason and bring the military in for a coup and start from the beginning. Put the King in Charge and let him hire the people to run the country.

We all remember the story of Moby Dick where, instead of collecting oil for the good of all aboard the whaling ship, Captain Ahab became obsessed with one thing....the death of Moby Dick. He believed Moby Dick was the embodiement of evil. However, nothing good came of this obsession. Instead, the ship was destroyed and all but one person was killed.

Someone has to reign in Suthep's obsession, maybe even Abhisit, for the good of all.

I am beginning to think that the current monetary losses caused by k. Suthep and his followers will far outweigh those of Thaksin's past "plundering". Not including the belittlement of Thailand's reputation on the world stage.

oooooooohhhhh please, the losses occurred before Suthep stepped on board.

Thaksin of the past AND his family /PTP government over the last 3 years. trillions. I think that Yingluck had a hand in the world stage bit.

I wonder why you didn't mention her-after all she was the PM and the Defense Minister-and indirectly the foreign minister and trade minister because she used these titles to get abroad away from meetings and problems she was aware of and did nothing about them--also chairperson of the rice. Funny you not mentioned these things, as we find on TVF this is of no importance according to pro gov posters. ONLY the DEMS and SUTHEP.

prevention IS better than cure anyday.

I believe you have no idea of what you are talking about. Everything bad that has happened in thailand for the past 6 -8 years is because of suthep and his hate for thaksin. HE IS THE ONLY REASON.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcoffee1.gif

They are all politicians, looking after themselves only and not after the good of the country they represent.

At least, Sutherp, vowed that he will quit politics when his goals are achieved.

At the moment nothing has been achieved, because of the stubbornness of Thaksin and Yingluck.

Everyone else is letting him down for their own personal benefits.

I, admire this man, for his believes and strength of character.

And you will believe every word that Suterp said including his infamous " in 30+ years in politics, I never lie or cheat".

Perhaps Khun Suthep should understand the mechanism in todays political arena.

The fact of the matter is that a majority of Thai people are willing to cling to a color no matter what the background of the person related concerns.

All they care about is progressive profit, and fast.

So to in my humble vision, after experiencing only a change in name but not in ideology in the past, it doesn't matter what the persons name is, they...the majority will jump on any new bandwagon of (fast) prosperity!

Change as he wants is utopia in today's globalization politics, lobbies and powerful 'hands' rule today's economy (read ponzi scheme) and thing are not looking to get any brighter in the near future, no matter what your name is.

No Chance of Change is my humble opinion, (but who cares?)

• Like 2

If hating Thaksin means liking Suthep, I'm being persuaded to hate Thaksin a little less these days.

No it doesn't mean you must like Suthep.

There are hundreds of different groups and a huge amount of people that don't belong to any group that want to get rid of Thaksin. Suthep is just the leader who is holding them all together. Because if these groups would stand independent the government would just crash one after the other group.

As soon as Thailand get rid of Thaksin Suthep won't be important at all anymore and he promised to leave politics. Also the everyone of his reform government must leave politics for 5 years after the reforms.

And you believe him?

Did you believe Thaksin when he promised to quit Thai politics for good so many times?

Or how about the time he said he was so rich that he didn't need to be corrupt.

• Like 1

Anyone saw the red rally? Now in Phichit, new tactic from them. Now trying to gaining support back from the farmers.

Saying how much big boss daddy have help the farmers. What a good man he is,blah blah blah...

PERHAPS he is really good man but i wondering why is he so helpful towards the rice farmers. But i don't see him helping all the Thai people as a whole. So he is a good man specifically for some particular people? A good man for the farmers only?

What can the farmers give him? hmmm..... huh.png

Then my friend ask me what can the farmers give him to allow him have power over the nation?

whistling.gif OOh.... I SEE.....

PROBABLY he is really a good man. I may miss something. Anyone know what else has he help beside the farmers and gain such a popularity position in the red supporters?

I saw bits of it at my neighbours house last night (she is a Red Shirt supporter) but she didn't explain it to me.

We are on the opposite sides of the fence and for the sake of peace politics is rarely mentioned.

• Like 1

ask Suthep where he go all his expensive motors from (they came in a container in a Pattaya port, he paid no tax...and he is an angel!... NOT!)...he buy's land for himself from donations during his rallies... and this is the man who say's that Thanksin is corrupt...

And then ask the same questions of Thaksin and the answers will be similar.

BTW do you have ANY proof that he buys land from the donations?

If you do then post the proof and send it to the DSI

If you don't have ANY proof then your post is a waste of time and getting close to slander or libel and certainly close to defamation.

offtopic.gif.pagespeed.ce.ifZtFTWxj3.pngofftopic2.gif.pagespeed.ce.kcjFR6YG46.gi

• Like 1

It is plain and simple this man is mad. He has only one goal in life and that is to kill Thailand and become the absolute ruler of it. It is time for the army to put him away.

You are talking about Thaksin are you not?

• Like 1

They are all politicians, looking after themselves only and not after the good of the country they represent.

At least, Sutherp, vowed that he will quit politics when his goals are achieved.

At the moment nothing has been achieved, because of the stubbornness of Thaksin and Yingluck.

Everyone else is letting him down for their own personal benefits.

I, admire this man, for his believes and strength of character.

Stubbornness of who ?