Sharp lesson for Phuket bed-jumper

webfact

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a great, 'action' photo!

Can I please have some suggestions for a new caption for this photo?

Here's my suggestion:

'Animal rescue volunteers attempt to extract Python after sex-game goes seriously wrong'

:)

• Like 1

Crappy quality bed, i bet its in a hotel if that was in the US i think the owner would be very worried about a lawsuit!

Every time I walk down the side walk here in Thailand I often think that there would be many many lawsuits if we were in the US and under US laws

Is it legal to have some people come to your place and take pictures of you in such situation ?? blink.png

Right, and subsequently throwing them online. One of the drawbacks of everybody having a mobile phone which can take pics, plus the whole social networks thing.

Maybe she will be even more upset when those monthly payments stop, because of this photo being on the internet. :)

Maybe she will be even more upset when those monthly payments stop, because of this photo being on the internet. smile.png

Oh dear - you are so naughty NKM. Must admit I did wonder if the lady would approve of that rather insensitive photo on the national news.

Yes, I am "naughty" aren't I LIK, but always within forum rules, well, except for a couple of times, of which I have paid my debt to TV society. :)

it's a little hard to bring defamation charges, when such a photo exists. Perhaps the reason why they take them in the first place, considering most of the rescue staff put them on their personal Facebook pages. :)

Costas is right she should lose a few kilo or should by a stronger matress.

As I saw her ankle she got a motorbike accident in near-past.

So she should pray more also not only to beg for lucky.

Is it legal to have some people come to your place and take pictures of you in such situation ?? blink.png

The rescue volunteers take the pictures to sell to newspapers. They do the same at any accident even if there's a dead body. Many people find a loved one is dead because of a picture in the newspaper.

I am sorry for the ladies dilemma and I hope that she makes a full recovery and can resume normal activities asap .

However , this report and the very witty replies have had me laughing with tears . Made my day .