Jeremy Clarkson is 'caught on camera using N-word'

webfact

Would there be any fuss about this if Clarkson were black?

Well there might have been a fuss if Top Gear/BBC had hired a black presenter, but probably no fuss after as no one would want to watch and no one would hear him utter potentially racist words?

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who uses the word and finds themselves in trouble, should refer everyone (including the Judge) to the latest Gangsta Rap song, sung by an African American gentleman. (Do not listen to this if offended by the N word.) So why can this guy say it and Jeremy Clarkson cannot? This chap uses the N word over 150 times in the song, which is incidentally very funny to listen to considering all the fuss.

If a white person sings this song, do they have to change the words?

Anyone who uses the word and finds themselves in trouble, should refer everyone (including the Judge) to the latest Gangsta Rap song, sung by an African American gentleman. (Do not listen to this if offended by the N word.) So why can this guy say it and Jeremy Clarkson cannot? This chap uses the N word over 150 times in the song, which is incidentally very funny to listen to considering all the fuss.

Yes, you substitute 'sorry' for every <deleted>.

I haven't trawled through this lengthy thread but there was a laughable video posted on The Guardian webshite with Clarkson 'apologising' profusely re his use of the N word in the ditty' Catch a person of colour by his toe' and that he'd intentionally mumbled the word he was forced to sing. Anyone know of any songs which include the word 'slope' he could've fluffed? laugh.png

They have Miss Black America.....but it is racist to have a Miss White America.

They can call me a white Honky, But I cannot call them N****r ( censored for the politically correct readers)

It is called reverse racism I believe......coffee1.gif

I found this on lyrics dot com if it helps?

talk talk talk me not

got my brain standby mode

left half right half

none is responding

slippery slippery slippery slippery slope

Been like that for years...and still going downhill.blink.png

Top Gear was named by Guinness World Records as the world's most widely watched factual TV programme in 2013 and its popularity has led to spin-offs including video games and a magazine.

But Clarkson's strong views have pitched him up against politicians, national governments, environmental groups, car companies and communities across Britain over the years. Facebook has an "I Hate Jeremy Clarkson" page.

A BBC statement on Thursday said the corporation had spoken to Clarkson and made "absolutely clear" the standards expected.

"We have left him in no doubt about how seriously we view this," said the statement.

A BBC spokesman said on Saturday the corporation had nothing to add beyond this statement. The BBC declined to say how much Clarkson makes or how much Top Gear earns.

(Editing by David Holmes)

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/top-gear-host-clarkson-says-gets-final-warning-105201745.html#qXff6Ul

i doubt if he is over concerned as he could start his own private top gear type prog and sell them around the world for megabucks.

similar to the fifth gear proggy ,which others launched out of top gear some years ago .

he would prolly be financially better off

• Like 1

but what if he said Knee argh ?

when he had cramp

just because he uttered a sound does it mean all the letters came to be assembled as what others think they mean ?

same with all this hoohaa about the quennel ,,this is an ancient sign like the bird and V sign and had never had any connotation with Jewish people ,it was hijacked by unamed others

What has this buffoon got to do with Thailand's news? I am in Asia which means I luckily shouldn't have to put up with the likes of Jeremy Clarkson.

And one assumes because you live in Asia, Jeeza is glad he doesn't have to put up with people like you, but then again with all his money one suspects he moves in much different circles than you

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/05/03/jeremy-clarkson-n-word-controversy-top-gear-jamelia_n_5258067.html?utm_hp_ref=uk&ir=UK

Jamelia, you stunning black bird. So you've waded into the Clarkson race row, and you want to see him sacked ? Well, you ARE black, after all.
Jamelia, because you are a stunning black bird, well, yes, most of us are going to support you. smile.png

What we need now is a stunning oriental bird to condemn the word 'slope'. Then, we can all condemn the usage of the word 'slope'.

post-90851-0-31505000-1399144712_thumb.j

What has this buffoon got to do with Thailand's news? I am in Asia which means I luckily shouldn't have to put up with the likes of Jeremy Clarkson.

And one assumes because you live in Asia, Jeeza is glad he doesn't have to put up with people like you, but then again with all his money one suspects he moves in much different circles than you

Different circles? Thankfully, yes. His circle probably advocates the shooting of nurses like "Jeeza" does:

"I would take them outside and execute them in front of their families." 30 November 2011

I found this on lyrics dot com if it helps?

talk talk talk me not

got my brain standby mode

left half right half

none is responding

slippery slippery slippery slippery slope

You shouldn't say 'slippery slope' here or you'll have half the politicians trying to sue you for defamation.

• Like 2

JC is more than just a bit of a buffoon, and certainly made a few too many un-PC comments in his chequered broadcasting history, but this time I think had he not tried to muffle the "N" word no one would have noticed.

Seems the racist card is a one way thing, if a none white person calls me Chalky in jest, I would not be offended unless their was malice in the intent, I recall about 30 years ago, along time after Robinson's removed the trademark g______g from it preserves a small tier and exhaust company run by west Indians called itself "G_______g's along with a big effigy painted on a wall.

Edited by Basil B

Well, I would like to see ol' Jeremy try to catch one by the toe, preferrably in some place like NYC. I would pay to see that!

But as Whoopi Goldberg says of the n-word "they ain't talking about me."

As punishment to all, they should replace Jeremy with Kamau Bell, a youngish African American fellow with a TV talk show, pretty much all he talks about is the r-word.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/harriet-harman-calls-jeremy-clarkson-sacked-racist-slur-200537417.html#z1t7t73

Jeremy, Jeremy, are YOU shaking in your boots, right now ??
For God's sake, Harriet Harman has waded into this 'racist row', and she's gone and said her views ! :)

We're talking Harriet Harman here. Okay, so she's sixty four years old, she's an old bird, she's well past it, but still, this woman IS the "Shadow Deputy Prime Minister" of Britain, whatever that's suppose to mean. Harriet is also, supposedly, the longest continously-serving female MP in Parliament. Yes, they've got to have a large number of women MPs, that way, they can claim that they're not sexist. Sexism, just as much a hot potato as 'racism' !

Jeremy, you're being mentioned by such a senior politician. Not bad for a television presenter who has built his career on making piss-take comments on a whole load of people !! :)