Briton denies robbing Koh Samui store

I dont believe it is same guy.

Similar socks maybe, but ;-

not sure about the shoes either (as someone said), the suspect has wider head, much bigger cheeks, much bigger hands, fatter right leg calf, even without jacket the forearms look bigger, he's older looking, did he dump the shorts and jacket? if so - he should have dumped the .22 bullets they found?, where's the CCTV of him buying the SIM card earlier? Too much difference in body size resulting from one or two big meals?, both pairs of sunnies look like my wifes,

Suspect has more sloping forehead and not-so-drooping shoulders (sure-- camera angles can decieve)

Suspects shoes have more distinct white toe band and less of a tongue sticking up from right shoe than the robbers.

Would he have changed shoes anyway to disguise?

I am ot saying he did or did not but this is funny= "Staff at the car rental office and the robbed Family Mart store similarly confirmed to the police that Mr. Kerby was the robber"

How would the rental car office know he was the one that robbed the store? Were they at the store?

CCTV footage of the car. It had some damage on the back, if you go back a few posts you will see the picture with the damage circled. Hence the car rental confirmation.

Pol.Col. Satit Prom-utai, the chief of Bo Put Police Station, said a police search at Mr. Kerby's residence turned up several rounds of .22 bullets, a pair of sunglasses, and an electric hair clipper.

Is this serious reporting?

The sunglasses match the one in the perpetrator photo and apparently cut his hair based on the arrest photos to disguise himself. So yeah, makes sense to report it.

A model tourist

I am ot saying he did or did not but this is funny= "Staff at the car rental office and the robbed Family Mart store similarly confirmed to the police that Mr. Kerby was the robber"

How would the rental car office know he was the one that robbed the store? Were they at the store?

BIB would just show the staff at the rental place the CCTV mugshot of this moron when he committed the robbery. The buttmunch has the stupid idea to go back despite his disguis. Maybe if no previous in the UK could get a deferred sentence - here a rebored r*ngpiece

Pol.Col. Satit Prom-utai, the chief of Bo Put Police Station, said a police search at Mr. Kerby's residence turned up several rounds of .22 bullets, a pair of sunglasses, and an electric hair clipper.

question already answered.

Edited by Naam

None of us can say for sure that the CCTV footage published is that of the same man. It's just not clear enough. Certainly, there is enough initial circumstantial evidence plus witness statements to support an arrest, but whether they can convict probably depends on how much the guy is willing to pay to get off.

A nice little earner, methinks (sorry, don't mean to be cynical). But one thing for sure, I wouldn't want to drink in the same bar as this guy.

Can you seriously not see the connections there...?

To make a connection between the pics you have to make the assumption that the person in the CCTV pic robbed the store, otherwise his story that he was there that day buying a sim is plausible, and as such that's why we have image of him.

There needs to be a more direct compzrison of images of the actual robbery taking place and this guy they've caught. 10 - 1 odds it's the same bloke though.

To make a connection between the pics you have to make the assumption that the person in the CCTV pic robbed the store, otherwise his story that he was there that day buying a sim is plausible, and as such that's why we have image of him.

There needs to be a more direct compzrison of images of the actual robbery taking place and this guy they've caught. 10 - 1 odds it's the same bloke though.

• Like 1

I noticed robber seems to have injured index finger right hand while suspect right index finger looks fine also shoes on robber seem to be croc's or croc's knockoff while suspect shoe are canvas tops van's ? maybe. Also if you look at robbers picture he dosent seem to have a widows peak hairline while even though hair is cut can see he has receding hairline. And seems to be a good 20 kilo's heavier. Oh also robber wearing queer socks ankle highs suspect no socks.

BIB would just show the staff at the rental place the CCTV mugshot of this moron when he committed the robbery. The buttmunch has the stupid idea to go back despite his disguis. Maybe if no previous in the UK could get a deferred sentence - here a rebored r*ngpiece

You've been reading the Daily Mail too much. There is absolutely no chance at all of a deferred sentence in the UK for armed robbery of a convenience store with a gun.

Also,,, all of these claims from people,, soley from grainy, B/W CCTV footage,, broadcast on TV,,, you're telling me the store clerks that were actually robbed,, didn't say to the cops,,, "I think was the 1 guy that bought a SIM card, before/after we were robbed",,,,, either way,, robbed, or selling a SIM card,,, they're barely 1 meter face to face,,,,, lolol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

if they have the cctv of him commiting the act then they must have it of him buying the sim card. my guess is they have the cctv of him buying the sim card although he has short hair. the guy doing the robbery has longer hair. this has confused them so they mention the fact he had hair trimmer in his room. although the two facts conflict thai logic is at play.

confusing i know - but thai logic it is smile.png

either that or the guy is an idiot. no accounting for stupidity

Edited by jonesthebaker

You've been reading the Daily Mail too much. There is absolutely no chance at all of a deferred sentence in the UK for armed robbery of a convenience store with a gun.

i can't help but wonder by reading many of the comments here if we have reached the time when the Iphone generation have been let loose. seems to be a total lack of awareness as to reality. zero (un)common sense.

And here is a local Midlands paper reporting the same bloke up in court in the UK last year.

http://www.halesowennews.co.uk/news/local/10594546.Before_the_courts/

Am i missing something? Caught speeding in the uk? whats that got to do with supposedly robbing a family mart?

This is a man who knows the inside of a dock. You don't have to show up in court and you don't get disqualified for an ordinary speeding offence. This man is not a man who follows the law.

Well done boys! One less gangster in Thailand.

Gangster!!! cheesy.gif

Yeah real mobster this one!facepalm.gif

i think somchaismith thinks that anyone that commits a crime is a gangster. he obviously doesnt get out in to the real world much smile.png

If sitting on a bar stool at the, 'Up To You Bar' in Koh Samui, telling stories of football hooliganism and Special Forces tales, is the 'real world', then yes, I never go there.

Edited by somchaismith

Well done boys! One less gangster in Thailand.

Gangster!!! cheesy.gif

Yeah real mobster this one!facepalm.gif

i think somchaismith thinks that anyone that commits a crime is a gangster. he obviously doesnt get out in to the real world much smile.png

If sitting on a bar stool at the, 'Up To You Bar' in Koh Samui, telling stories of football hooliganism and Special Forces tales, is the 'real world', then yes, I never go there.

never been to a football match in my life. I couldn't hold a conversation with anyone that has been brainwashed or stupid enough to enter the armed forces.

so please tell me why you think that anyone that commits a crime is a gangster?

Edited by jonesthebaker