Networking to help set up a Manufacturing Facility to support Automotive sector

Firstly hi to all, was not sure where to list this topic so plumped for the General section :-)

I work for an Automotive manufacturer and am based in the UK. I have been asked to support the below project due to my personal interest in Thailand and a wish to relocate if the opportunity arises... (yes, a very big smile on my face at the moment!)

We have sites worldwide supporting many OEM Auto Manufacturers however the Group is now looking to position a regional site within Thailand (currently supported via our India manufacturing). I am looking for any contacts to assist in setting up a site in Thailand (assembly and then manufacturing)....looking for advice on where best to be positioned (Rayong?) and generally any advice for a start up company with regard to premises, staffing, local legislation etc.....I have contacted the Board of Investment also but always welcome any local views and comments to avoid any pitfalls etc.....

Any comments (constructive please ha ha) are welcome and appreciated.....

Cheers

You might want to contact as well hemaraj development. They developed most of the automotive area in Rayong, Chonburi and are always helpful with setup, land development, dealing with authorities, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hi we are an Austrian/German OEM manufacturer to automotive industry based in Chiang Mai. Happy to start a dialogue. Please send me an email to [email protected].
Cheers,
June

Please use the PM function to communicate.

Edited by Rooo
Email removed as per forum rules.

I'm not quite sure how to make contact. But I'm a very experienced senior mechanical project engineer from the USA with a place in Phuket. I would love to be involved with a project like this. In any capacity that is allowed.

If not an occasional chat over a beer would be fun. To see how it is going.

I just brought out two new products in Bangkok. We are doing a market survey. So all forms of manufacturing in Thailand are of interest.

Maybe you can friend me in this forum somehow and we can take it from there. I don't think they allow posted e-mails here. But I think there are contact methods in the personal profile section. I think Skype is one and Facebook is another.

I'm not quite sure how to make contact. But I'm a very experienced senior mechanical project engineer from the USA with a place in Phuket. I would love to be involved with a project like this. In any capacity that is allowed.

If not an occasional chat over a beer would be fun. To see how it is going.

I just brought out two new products in Bangkok. We are doing a market survey. So all forms of manufacturing in Thailand are of interest.

Maybe you can friend me in this forum somehow and we can take it from there. I don't think they allow posted e-mails here. But I think there are contact methods in the personal profile section. I think Skype is one and Facebook is another.

If you click on the OP's username to the left of his post you will see a 'send me a message' button that you can use to send him private messages.