PM Yingluck removed from office

webfact

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of the biggest problems Thailand has is its repeated failure to take out the shin clan and this ridiculous scenario where people ask what will Taksin do next, until he is taken out of the storyline by whatever means necessary then the saga will continue and the country will carry on in its self destructive direction.

Exactly - and thats why Sutheps attacks have constantly been aimed at noit accepting him in politics in Thailand any more - until he is taken out the undemocratic process of vote buying and election rigging to bring him back will continue

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The lunatic SUTHEP failed to accomplish anything so the courts held a judicial coupe AGAIN. If u can't win an election let the courts give a guilty verdict on trumped up charges. Let's see what happens now.

Sent from Kukaz iPad Air

So you think Yingluck did not abuse her power then? Charges seems pretty solid, as was the ruling. If you disagree then you might want to take off those Thaksin colored sunglasses for a moment...

I think everyone is abusing power ... including the CC .... so when is Suthep going to answer for all his crimes? Probably never ... and therein lies the proof of abuse of power .... pots and kettles everywhere in here

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Now say "including me" and you will be right!

• Like 1

This will only make the country even less governable, less confident and less interesting for foreign investors - there is only one way forward and that is through democratic elections and now!

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

yes....just get rid of the vote buying and lets vote. Suthep is working on it....

• Like 1

It really is not too hard to imagine what will come next. The red shirts will not accept this ruling and will exercise their democratic rights to protest. This was always going to be the end game. The people will rise up against this polical coup.

rofl.....

Mr Yim - youre having a laugh!!!

This is a great day for the Kingdom. Progressive forces finally get rid of corrupted populist PM.

Now there is a way for improvement...

after 2006 coup they made a big mistake allowing Shinavatras to come back... Hope they will not do tjis again.

PS it's a please to read topics all of these red leftist farangs here...

Edited by Jeffreyake

A sad sad day when a few biased court judges can bring their country to the brink of civil war. They should be sacked and put in jail seeing all the misery and death that they are ruthlessly bringing to their nation in the name of power.

what did you find biased about the ruling?

• Like 1

Is anyone really surprised by this pre-determined decision? I doubt it. Now it's just a matter of who will be next in to lead the govt until the election

At this level of corruption it is not surprising that they get kicked out.

Amazed at all reasoning at the lengths some Thai politicians will go to get rid of a legally elected government just to get themselves into power, knowing full well that they could never get themselves elected.

However as the saying goes.............Its not all over till the fat lady sings.

If they think that the disenfranchised voting Thai majority will take this lying down, they had better think again, it will not just happen.

did you mean"just not happen"?.................................coffee1.gif

Hang on to your dollars the baht is going to drop like a rock. My Thai friends are out buying gold this afternoon. Look for a run on appliances and food. Gas and rent prices to rise. None of this is good for Thailand no matter what side you are on.

• Like 2

It really is not too hard to imagine what will come next. The red shirts will not accept this ruling and will exercise their democratic rights to protest. This was always going to be the end game. The people will rise up against this polical coup.

rofl.....

Mr Yim - youre having a laugh!!!

You are of the opinion that this crisis is now over?

Yingluck keeps low profile following ruling, will send three aides to hold press conference

Yingluck Shinawatra, who has been removed as the prime minister by the Constitutional Court, would not come out to talk to the media Wednesday, a source close to her said.

She would instead send Deputy Prime Minister Phongthep Thepkanjana, PM's Office Minister Varathep Ratanakorn and Thongthong, permanent secretary for Justice, to hold a press conference on her behalf, the source said.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-05-07

Very good news today. We get to see the end of the muppet puppett Yingluck and 9 of the more noxious PTP cabinate members.

I think I would have prefered a complete sever with the entire cabinate going. This partial dismissal will just lead to more of the same PTP BS.

Ok, so now how do we get rid of Tarit?

• Like 1

My condolences to the Shinawatra family on the day that Yingluck fell from grace.

As one falls another will rise and so on and so on. attachicon.gifsarc.jpg

Keeping up the family tradition. How many does that make now? I've lost count.

post-162723-0-02100500-1399448598_thumb.

....now wait for it......all hell is going to break loose..........you can bet on it.......

The masses have to fight coups in the name of democracy in any way they can, first the Military coup and now the Judicial coup. The real fight is just about to begin.

• Like 2

Hang on to your dollars the baht is going to drop like a rock. My Thai friends are out buying gold this afternoon. Look for a run on appliances and food. Gas and rent prices to rise. None of this is good for Thailand no matter what side you are on.

watch and learn.

stock market / baht will drop...as the foreigners sell off. The thais will buy it up at a discount - set will be back to norm in a week.