Adverts?

MickA

I didn't see that ad, but I have seen one that (at a glance) seems to indicate that marijuana will inevitably be legalized in more and more places and suggests that stocks in companies jumping on that bandwagon will be (are?) available as potential investment opportunities.

I wonder if the attitudes of the many who post here and seem to believe that everything in the preposterous 1930's propaganda movie Reefer Madness is true will change as legalization happens more and more around the world.

Edited by Brevity

I didn't see that ad, but I have seen one that (at a glance) seems to indicate that marijuana will inevitably be legalized in more and more places and suggests that stocks in companies jumping on that bandwagon will be (are?) available as potential investment opportunities.

I wonder if the attitudes of the many who post here and seem to believe that everything in the preposterous 1930's propaganda movie Reefer Madness is true will change as legalization happens more and more around the world.

I think most of the OAP's need to die off first, they do believe the crazy propaganda and stand in the way of progress. But slowly legalization is coming.

Moved to forum support plus one post removed as per this forum rule:

25) No comments or discussion allowed with regard to advertisements or sponsors, or methods to block advertisements.

The google adverts I always see are related to the priesthood, but I don't know if that really means I'm a good boy, or I'm a very bad boy and need to go confess to a priest.