Cheapest 30000 mAh Powerbank for mobiles and tablets, trust or not? Read before buy!

Cheapest 30000 mAh Powerbank for mobiles and tablets, trust or not? Read before buy!

Look at this, it seems impossible that a 30000 mAh powerbank is sold for less than 1000 thb ?

What do you think ?

More info:

Also, I cannot find a powerbank for laptops, did you buy one somewhere ?

Thanks.

Sounds cheap but I've seen the same one (or a rebranded version) on Amazon for about $20. The comments surprisingly, were mostly good but you have to wonder about the quality. I've got a brand name 11000 mAh that cost about $30 which seemed like a good buy (sells for double in Australia). Mine while only a third of the capacity is heavier, but I don't know if weight is any indication of quality.

Yes, there are powerbanks for laptops but unless you have more than one laptop to charge then just get a spare battery.

http://www.memoryc.com/battery-chargers/power-banks/portable-power-bank-battery-pack-for-laptops-6600mah.html

• 3 months later...

I have an Intocircuit Power Castle PC 26000 battery.

I use it to charge my Surface Pro and mobile phone. It comes with a bunch of different adaptors for most laptops, but I had to buy the adaptor for the Surface Pro separately as they use a proprietary magnetic connector.

If your laptop doesn't have a removable battery, you can't just buy a spare battery.

I bought it off Amazon and got it shipped to a US address and a Thai friend who was visiting the US brought it back for me.

I think there may be difficulties posting batteries internationally.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BB5VQCE?pc_redir=1409238082&robot_redir=1

• 8 months later...

Be warned about size of power banks and travel. When I was in Taipei airport, there was a warning that power banks above 15000 mAH were not allowed on board at all. If it was 15000 or under, it was allowed in carry on only.

When I went through the x-ray at Krabi airport, they demanded to see my powerbank. She thought she was going to confiscate my power bank. But when she found out it was only 14000mAH, the officer looked rather dejected. I figure they must help themselves to confiscated goods......

All this talk of mAh (or Ah) is meaningless without the voltage at which it is defined.

It's much more sensible to define as Watt / hours (Wh) but of course it's much harder to conceal the real capacity then.

Impoisslb except if your phone has a very small battery or if your powerbank is a real 3000, but its impossible at this price.

I bought one off Bar Sellers in Pattaya in january 480 baht..........Works a treat no idea what capacity but recharges phone 5-6 times before needing recharging

Impoisslb except if your phone has a very small battery or if your powerbank is a real 3000, but its impossible at this price.

I bought one off Bar Sellers in Pattaya in january 480 baht..........Works a treat no idea what capacity but recharges phone 5-6 times before needing recharging

Well sorry thats what it cost !!! Suggest you look on Ebay stacks and stacks between the equivalent of 350 Baht and 750 Baht all day long !

30000mAh power bank from Lazada for 299bht.

Just about charges my 3000mAh phone battery before it needs a total recharge 555

I also have a "No Name" 30,000 mAh power bank that I received free from Lazada as a premium. It has 2 full sized USB ports: one marked "2.1A out" and one "1.0A" There is one Micro-USB "IN"

Data label says: "3.7V/44.5 wh max", "Imput dc5v/1200 mA max", (USB #1) "Output dc5v/1000mA (max)", (USB#2)"Output dc5v/2100mA (max)

It also has a bright flashlite built in.

I have used it for six months without a problem and have traveled several times to the USA and Europe with it in my hand baggage without being challenged.

It does get quite warm when discharging but never "hot".

I can easily recharge my 3000 mAh phone battery from 20% to full several times with power left over for a Kindle recharge or two. Sometimes, on long flights I will connect it to my phone and play music for extended periods. I have also used it to keep a 10 inch tablet going for six or seven episodes of some TV series I've downloaded.

It's fairly heavy, probably more than 200g and about 25% larger than a king size pack of cigarettes. Came with a universal adapter for many devices such as the iphone..

Edited by dddave

30000mAh power bank from Lazada for 299bht.

Just about charges my 3000mAh phone battery before it needs a total recharge 555

I also have a "No Name" 30,000 mAh power bank that I received free from Lazada as a premium. It has 2 full sized USB ports: one marked "2.1A out" and one "1.0A" There is one Micro-USB "IN"

Data label says: "3.7V/44.5 wh max", "Imput dc5v/1200 mA max", (USB #1) "Output dc5v/1000mA (max)", (USB#2)"Output dc5v/2100mA (max)

It also has a bright flashlite built in.

I have used it for six months without a problem and have traveled several times to the USA and Europe with it in my hand baggage without being challenged.

It does get quite warm when discharging but never "hot".

I can easily recharge my 3000 mAh phone battery from 20% to full several times with power left over for a Kindle recharge or two. Sometimes, on long flights I will connect it to my phone and play music for extended periods. I have also used it to keep a 10 inch tablet going for six or seven episodes of some TV series I've downloaded.

It's fairly heavy, probably more than 200g and about 25% larger than a king size pack of cigarettes. Came with a universal adapter for many devices such as the iphone..

Yep, sounds exactly the same as mine.

Mine came in a beat up box and had minor scuffs and finger prints over it so was either a return or ex display but it works.......a little......555, good for emergency use and at 299 bht it was not worth the hassle of going through a return.

• 3 weeks later...

@dddave: I cannot find the "NoName" 30,000mah powerbank with flashlight on the Lazada site. Sending you and Apetley Personal Message.

I am also interested, I keep buying powerbanks that are shiiite, so i dont really believe that anyone have found better cheap one, because i tried so many...

I just gave the one I had to a friend who has an emergency trip to the US today so I ordered a replacement from Lazada. They show many models in the under B400 range that all look pretty much the same. I suspect some are rebranded from the same manyfacturer. I found one labeled "SANYO" or B309 o I gave it a shot and ordered it.

As I said before, cheap though they are, they have worked well for me and have been dependable, holding their charge 90%+ for months at a time.

Follow-up on the above post:

I received the Powerbank from LAZADA June 10, four days after ordering, however what I received was not exactly what I ordered. As I stated above, I ordered a 30,000 mAh unit advertised as SANYO, however what I received was a unit that looked the same but the brand name "SANYO" was nowhere to be seen...the only lettering on the device was "POWERBANK"

Also curious, the marked price of the "Sanyo" was B309 but my shipping invoice said B199. Now I will have to go to Bangkok Bank and determine how much was withdrawn from my account when I ordered it.

@dddave: I cannot find the "NoName" 30,000mah powerbank with flashlight on the Lazada site. Sending you and Apetley Personal Message.

Don't buy it! My wife bought it from Lazada, it's supposedly 30,000 mAH.

Very sure it's not for it charged her flat battery Samsung Note to 73% and died.

I have been using ENERPAD, which I had gotten free in Singapore, for buying and Asus tablet. ENERPAD retails for SGD 89 then.

It has been slightly more than 2 years, battered due to usage.

On full, it still charges both My Asus tablet, and Zen5 to the maximum.

Cheers

post-239387-14340789338863_thumb.jpg

post-239387-14340789529487_thumb.jpg

• 2 years later...

On 6/11/2015 at 2:50 PM, Chivas said:

Just literally bought yesterday another off ebay for £6.49 so roughly 325 Baht give or take

I have bought 2 different powerbanks from Ebay, both claim to be 20.000 mAh, yet both are good for 1 charge lol ( Sony Z5 and HTC M9)  that makes them useless. I wonder if you had better luck, and do you have a link?

All I really need is a powerbank that allows 3-4 full charge cycles of my 3000 mAh phones. I have a store bought 5500 mAh powerbank, and that is almost good for 2 charge cycles. Basically, is there any chance that these 600 baht powerbanks of 20.000 mAh are not total bs? I think they are all garbage, and it's better to buy from a real store, warranty and all. 

15 hours ago, whitemouse said:

I have bought 2 different powerbanks from Ebay, both claim to be 20.000 mAh, yet both are good for 1 charge lol ( Sony Z5 and HTC M9)  that makes them useless. I wonder if you had better luck, and do you have a link?

All I really need is a powerbank that allows 3-4 full charge cycles of my 3000 mAh phones. I have a store bought 5500 mAh powerbank, and that is almost good for 2 charge cycles. Basically, is there any chance that these 600 baht powerbanks of 20.000 mAh are not total bs? I think they are all garbage, and it's better to buy from a real store, warranty and all. 

yes they still work but agreed level of recharge of mobiles now no more than 150% from full

Edited by Chivas

The airline limitation is generally 100 Wh, so a 30,000 MaH power bank would probably exceed that (assuming an output voltage of 3.7 ~ 5 V). 20,000 MaH (5 V) might be the limit. If traveling by air maybe better to take two smaller capacity power banks? I travel with a 13,000 MaH (5 V, so 65 Wh, ~ 550 THB) and a 11,000 MaH (5 V, and 55 Wh, ~ 450 THB), both eloop, and have not encountered any issues on various airlines. Both powerbanks continue to work well after ~ 18 months.

On 9/12/2017 at 5:26 PM, Crossy said:

This is a 25Ah Lithium battery https://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-power-3-7v-liion-battery-25Ah-tablet-battery-3-7v-lithium-polymer-3C-rate  note that it is 218 x 110 x 9 mm if your 30,000 mAh power bank is smaller than that, it isn't.

Also note that the battery itself is USD 30.

Sorry, can you tell me if it's clear that the jumpstart powerbanks cannot be 50000+ mAh ?

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1001217-car-jumpstart-powerbank-have-you-tried-any/

Thank you.

Edited by bleble