uptheos

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes. Hilariously funny. smile.png

What's L'pool and the @rse going to do when they get drawn against Barcelona in the CL. smile.png

Tell a few jokes and take the piss out of Suarez?

wink.png

Don't know about those limp wrists at the Arse but we'll be shitt-ing our keks thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

What's L'pool and the @rse going to do when they get drawn against Barcelona in the CL. smile.png

wink.png

Don't know about those limp wrists at the Arse but we'll be shitt-ing our keks thumbsup.gif

I still like Suarez and hope he does well, definitely will take the piss if the opportunity arises though smile.png

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

Always thought he could do well in the PL

Napoli complete signing of Swansea City star Michu on season-long loan with an option to buy

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/napoli-complete-signing-swansea-city-7448462?

There's a bit of humour in this one. smile.png

MeShoe, BigToe..............and jellydog putting his foot in it.

smile.png

Filed: Friday, July 18, 2014 at 01:37 UK
Last Updated: Friday, July 18, 2014 at 01:38 UK

Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp has confirmed that the club has agreed a fee with Cardiff City for defender Steven Caulker.

The Hoops boss is planning to pair Caulker up with recent signing Rio Ferdinand after having a bid in the region of £8m accepted, Sky Sports News reports.

I thought him better quality than QPR

Zakaria Bakkali is heading to Liverpool

http://sportmagazine.knack.be/sport/voetbal-internationaal/zakaria-bakkali-is-op-weg-naar-liverpool/article-normal-265693.html

Translation

Almost a year ago, it is that Belgium suddenly discovered a new football talent Zakaria Bakkali. So did the attacker PSV on August 10 including a hat-trick against NEC Nijmegen, the youngest player ever in the Premier League.

Coach Marc Wilmots was immediately charmed and convinced Bakkali for the Belgian national team to choose. Above the Moroccan His official debut for the Red Devils took on August 15 with a raid turn against Wales in the last World Cup qualifier.

Then it went downhill with the young Liège. In early February Bakkali disappeared completely from view. Only two months later, he was allowed to join another twelve minutes against Heerenveen.

B-team

The dribble phenomenon gathered just 24 minutes of play in the first PSV in 2014. This also has to do with the fact that the player has run a contract until 2015 but was not inclined to extend.

That prevarication put PSV led to the B-team to send today where he still trains with Young PSV. Bakkali The straw that broke the camel was a substitute in a friendly match in South Korea on May 26 because of a failed tactical mission.

"Typically, the clubs a player make a product, here it is the family who does that," said a broker with access to the file in Sport / Football Magazine.

Liverpool

For Bakkali the choice is clear: bite marks or leave. "He says he's leaving," says an intimate friend. Valencia, Liverpool and Tottenham have already made it clear that they want the player.

Of those three is Liverpool in pole position. They would be willing to pay that has been set for the sale. Eight million After Simon Mignolet and (presumably) Divock Origi would mean a third Belgian to the Reds, but so far it is not.

When it comes to a transition, it is likely that Bakkali is like Origi lent in the first year. Standard would have been informed several times. "There has been contact with the Liege club but would prefer Zakaria evolve in the Netherlands itself," says the same source.

How is this sudden decline be explained? "It's all gone a bit fast for him."

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

wink.png

Not unless they do something about the midfield that got regularly eclipsed last year.

Or did you not notice how their particular brand of OAP tiki-taka got annihalated just recently?

blink.png

Eclipse of the OAP tiky taky in Brazil could be the best thing that ever happened to Barca.

Forced transition.

Barcelona will have noticed. So will Guardiola. Dare I mention Mourinho and van Gaal.

thats van Gaal mention again biggrin.png

I wonder if Pep's finally been found out. I also think that Tito Vilanova had an awful lot more to do with the creation of that great Barca team than people think. Eitherway, i'm still not convinced about Guardiola.

Eclipse of the OAP tiky taky in Brazil could be the best thing that ever happened to Barca.

Forced transition.

Barcelona will have noticed. So will Guardiola. Dare I mention Mourinho and van Gaal.

thats van Gaal mention again biggrin.png

I wonder if Pep's finally been found out. I also think that Tito Vilanova had an awful lot more to do with the creation of that great Barca team than people think. Eitherway, i'm still not convinced about Guardiola.

Interesting one carmine. CL will be fascinating. Don't know what will pan out.

Reckon one thing is clear though. Barcelona STABILITY has been rocked big time in Brazil.... so they will have to evolve.

Not sure at the moment who is going to be the fittest team in Europe going forward.

Might be Space Control Master, Simeone?

Could be Mourinho with a following wind and a large cheque book.

It would not surprise me if UNITED rock the boat big time in a season or two either tbth.

Best to embrace the change and enjoy it as best one can I think.

smile.png

Zakaria Bakkali is heading to Liverpool

http://sportmagazine.knack.be/sport/voetbal-internationaal/zakaria-bakkali-is-op-weg-naar-liverpool/article-normal-265693.html

Translation

Almost a year ago, it is that Belgium suddenly discovered a new football talent Zakaria Bakkali. So did the attacker PSV on August 10 including a hat-trick against NEC Nijmegen, the youngest player ever in the Premier League.

Coach Marc Wilmots was immediately charmed and convinced Bakkali for the Belgian national team to choose. Above the Moroccan His official debut for the Red Devils took on August 15 with a raid turn against Wales in the last World Cup qualifier.

Then it went downhill with the young Liège. In early February Bakkali disappeared completely from view. Only two months later, he was allowed to join another twelve minutes against Heerenveen.

B-team

The dribble phenomenon gathered just 24 minutes of play in the first PSV in 2014. This also has to do with the fact that the player has run a contract until 2015 but was not inclined to extend.

That prevarication put PSV led to the B-team to send today where he still trains with Young PSV. Bakkali The straw that broke the camel was a substitute in a friendly match in South Korea on May 26 because of a failed tactical mission.

"Typically, the clubs a player make a product, here it is the family who does that," said a broker with access to the file in Sport / Football Magazine.

Liverpool

For Bakkali the choice is clear: bite marks or leave. "He says he's leaving," says an intimate friend. Valencia, Liverpool and Tottenham have already made it clear that they want the player.

Of those three is Liverpool in pole position. They would be willing to pay that has been set for the sale. Eight million After Simon Mignolet and (presumably) Divock Origi would mean a third Belgian to the Reds, but so far it is not.

When it comes to a transition, it is likely that Bakkali is like Origi lent in the first year. Standard would have been informed several times. "There has been contact with the Liege club but would prefer Zakaria evolve in the Netherlands itself," says the same source.

How is this sudden decline be explained? "It's all gone a bit fast for him."

The next Hazard they are saying.......I hope so we don't want another Bruno Cheyrou

• Like 2

wink.png

Not unless they do something about the midfield that got regularly eclipsed last year.

Or did you not notice how their particular brand of OAP tiki-taka got annihalated just recently?

blink.png

haha yes I did read about it....it's the Messi - Neymar - Suarez front 3 that is eye watering

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

Yeah. Too bloody right.

All my Khmer Rovers players are looking to move. facepalm.gif

But will they listen when I say will you be happy there?

Hang on. Just got a text from Luis in Barcelona !!!!

Sounds like Neymar and Messi are saying you don't have to train with us for 4months, it will be fine.

Get on the pitch in November and we'll find you.

Not a problem.

Just like Sturridge used to do it... with eyes in the back of his head.

smile.png

Yeah. Too bloody right.

Sounds like Neymar and Messi are saying you don't have to train with us for 4months, it will be fine.

Not a problem.

smile.png

And in his arm, and his shoulder too...... :P

redrus

• Like 1

Yeah. Too bloody right.

Not a problem.

smile.png

And in his arm, and his shoulder too...... tongue.png

redrus

Good point rus.

I wonder what Big Louis ( sorry..Iron Tulip smile.png ) will do with Fellaini.

Might give him the elbow I reckon.

smile.png

^

He's got to go.

Sure Louis will have watched him in at least a few United games and most certainly in a Belgium shirt, neither inspired any confidence in the slightest.

He is simply not good enough for us and, his confidence is smashed.

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1