Summer Transfers, Rumours & Opinions

uptheos

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

British consists of Scotland and Ireland as well and they're not in it. So it can't be BPL.

It's the EPL with the odd interloper

Er... they call it the BPL because Barclays sponsor it MrBo,

biggrin.png

Yeah. That as well biggrin.png

Brain fart day. You'd think with us winning twice in the last three year I'd remember that eh laugh.png

Still the EPL to me though. Sponsors come and go

I thought your new motto was that sponsors just keep on giving?

British consists of Scotland and Ireland as well and they're not in it. So it can't be BPL.

Er, Barclay's Premier League.

smile.png

Barclays.

Has the new boss turned up at WHL yet? Not a lot going on compared to the shopping spree last year.

smile.png

Barclays.

Has the new boss turned up at WHL yet? Not a lot going on compared to the shopping spree last year.

Perhaps they think a new manager can do things the old one can't ones couldn't.

Edited by Chicog

smile.png

Barclays.

Perhaps they think a new manager can do things the old one can't ones couldn't.

Another illiterate pisshead....out celebrating the new Ozil?

• Like 1

I'm being serious Smokes. Have you even looked like you're going to buy anyone yet?

And lets face it you spent 100m on players and put a couple of poorly trained circus monkeys in charge of them.

I'm being serious Smokes. Have you even looked like you're going to buy anyone yet?

And lets face it you spent 100m on players and put a couple of poorly trained circus monkeys in charge of them.

I've already said our expectation is low....frankly I'll be surprised if we mount any kind of top four challenge.

Time will tell though....same as with your new signing....same old manager and collapse I'm sure!

• Like 1

Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo claim that Blues Jose Mourinho and United manager Louis van Gaal are both keen to add a holding midfielder to their squad's this summer and have made Song one of their main transfer targets.

Mundo Deportivo also claim that Barca are willing to let Song leave the Nou Camp this summer for a fee of £20m.

Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo claim that Blues Jose Mourinho and United manager Louis van Gaal are both keen to add a holding midfielder to their squad's this summer and have made Song one of their main transfer targets.

Mundo Deportivo also claim that Barca are willing to let Song leave the Nou Camp this summer for a fee of £20m.

Good god, scraping the barrel a bit aren't they?

Wenger's eyes lit up when we got offered money for him.

• Like 1

actually i'm sort of hoping we dont.sign anyone just yet

as i'm hoping weve got someone with a little common and he'll do a decent evaluation of the squad over a period of time and THEN splash some cash if it's needed.

JACK RODWELL is a £10.5million target for TWELVE teams.

Newcastle, Sunderland, Stoke, Southampton, West Ham, Tottenham, Swansea, West Brom and his former side Everton all want the Manchester City misfit.

Sun

Arsenal and Tottenham are locked in a two-way battle to sign QPR striker Loic Remy, talkSPORT understands.

The Gunners have long been linked with a move for the France international, who played a starring role on loan at Newcastle last season, scoring 14 goals

It had been reported that the Toon Army could still land the 27-year-old, however, it is now understood the Frenchman will make a straight choice between the north London rivals.

Remy is holding talks with both clubs and is expected to make an £8million move to either the Emirates or White Hart Lane.

Spurs ought to jump on that one with both feet.coffee1.gif

Looks like another one of our crap signings that were going to make a profit on!!whistling.gif

Spurs ought to jump on that one with both feet.coffee1.gif

Looks like another one of our crap signings that were going to make a profit on!!whistling.gif

Yep, thanks Mr Baldini biggrin.png