Summer Transfers, Rumours & Opinions

uptheos

But Spurs didn't buy him to sell him did they.

smile.png

no we didn't but we do prefer to sell at a profit if we have to.

What this highlights is what a great job we clealy did in the original deal. its one thing to pay well under the odds and get more for a player that didn't settle in his first year in this league but to pay lets say, oh yes, 42.5m for a player that can't even shine in a 7-1 thumping and scuttles off to the sidelines when he gets kicked.....well that another thing altogether.

I wonder what he's worth right now? Two bob?

For Santisuk.biggrin.png

Edited by carmine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ozil will impress in the new Arsenal I reckon.

Just like he did when he first started for them.

Highly rated by Loew.

Lets just hope he starts every game. Lets remember he only impressed at the start before he got found out. Then he became a rather sorry little fella didn't he.

Still i know its not politically correct to knock 42.5m Ozil on here. He was much too expensive for that. Lets just focus on 13m+add-ons Roberto Soldadocheesy.gif

Guess what, we might just lose 3m if we sold him now. How painful that would be.

I think chicog is right about Ozil.

Put him in a consistently fit squad with quality round him and he can work magic.

Ozil plus Sanchez will be worth watching.

i suppose if players stop tackling him and offer him loads of space he'll be great. wink.png

Wenger needs to send him to the gym to beef up and get a shrink in to find out why he's such a pansy and get his head straight.

Sanchez is a great signing.

• Like 1

Put him in a consistently fit squad with quality round him and he can work magic.

i suppose if players stop tackling him and offer him loads of space he'll be great. wink.png

Wenger needs to send him to the gym to beef up and get a shrink in to find out why he's such a pansy and get his head straight.

Big talent is Sanchez but I've never been a big fan. Another player who is often more interested in form over function. Can be selfish and pouty. Wenger might be able to wring some of that mess out of him.

I sat next to Sanchez on a flight from Santiago to Buenos Aires years ago when he was playing for River Plate. Being a Boca Juniors fan I tried giving him some grief with my poor Spanish. He ignored me. One point in his favor.tongue.png

• Like 1

Big talent is Sanchez but I've never been a big fan. Another player who is often more interested in form over function. Can be selfish and pouty. Wenger might be able to wring some of that mess out of him.

I sat next to Sanchez on a flight from Santiago to Buenos Aires years ago when he was playing for River Plate. Being a Boca Juniors fan I tried giving him some grief with my poor Spanish. He ignored me. One point in his favor.tongue.png

Had you been cute, with long blonde hair, the outcome may have been differentbiggrin.png

His ex is now pregnant and he has a new one in tow. Maybe that's why he wouldn't move to LFC....Couldn't handle Raheem as a rivalwink.png

• Like 1

Fkc me.

Another namedropper at the pointy end.

coffee1.gif

Had you been cute, with long blonde hair biggrin.png

How do you know he's not...? :P

redrus

• Like 2

Tottenham are ahead of Arsenal in the race to sign Southampton midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin. (The Sun)

Nigeria U-20 winger Musa Yahaya, 16, will depart the country for London on Monday to begin pre-season training with Tottenham Hotspur, his agent says. Yahaya, who was standout performer as Nigeria won a record fourth FIFA U-17 World Cup in the United Arab Emirates last year, has signed a pre-contract agreement with Spurs after shunning several other top clubs including Manchester City. (Africanfootball.com)

Is Brendan going to line up a hundred of Saints best fans and make them bend over as well?

I don't have the courage to check out a Southampton fans website to find out what's going on. Rather like peeking at a fresh train wreck.

[Not seriously dissing Brendan of course]

• Like 1

Jay Rodriguez wanted by Liverpool as Brendan Rodgers considers making an offer for fourth Southampton star

Mail

Not too sure he would pass a medical at the moment !

True and there's always the chance of Chelsea nicking him if he does. biggrin.png

Is Brendan going to line up a hundred of Saints best fans and make them bend over as well?

I don't have the courage to check out a Southampton fans website to find out what's going on. Rather like peeking at a fresh train wreck.

[Not seriously dissing Brendan of course]

"A finger of fudge is just enough........"