Haha, so do Bellion, Obertan and Nani. :D

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Markovic done to Liverpool.

He looks the business on youtube thumbsup.gif

Haha, so do Bellion, Obertan and Nani. biggrin.png

redrus

Still reckon Nani's a class act, that season and a half ish after ronnie left arguably nani was the best player in the prem, form comes and goas but class stays lets hope dg can get the best out of him.

If Maureen wants him and 150k a week is no problem to the Russian brat I don't understand why he hasn't jumped straight into the outstretched arms of his ex-boss. Hanging around for the Arsenal approach to fail suggests that maybe there's some history there?

On the other hand it could all be total sphericals. There is at least one major transfer each Summer where Arsene announces that the media speculation was complete hogwash and that there was never any contact! He seems to revel in the press winding the ante up on each other based on a clueless flyer by some tabloid hack

Markovic done to Liverpool.

He looks the business on youtube thumbsup.gif

Haha, so do Bellion, Obertan and Nani. :D

redrus

Seem to remember that lot bashing me for saying the same about Soldado.

I don't mind the odd tab -the legendary Dr. Socrates was a chain smoker - but it's the booze that ruins English players.

Sent from my MT2L03 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

there's loads of footballers smoke. oli kay of the times was saying the other day he can name several players in each of the spain, france and italy squads who all smoke a few. when you train every day like they do a few snouts a day doesn't have that much effect.

as you say though it's the beer with english lads. and the pies.

were talking elite athlete's here, 'fine lines; make a huge diference, messi looked a good player in the last 2 games, but not the world beater we've seen.why? daddy said he was tired as i said , at that level fine lines defiantly makes a huge difference.'

not quite relevant but a quote from your ex keeper david james on giving up smoking

'I gave up a couple of weeks later and the change it made to my life was incredible. For the first time I started endurance running - and enjoyed it. At Villa they told me I had acquired the stamina of a midfield player. I discovered a whole new body at 30.

Absolutely spot on rij.

No top class 'Track and Field' athlete ( 'Athletics' in our country smile.png ) smokes.

Prem players run about 6 miles every game.

Fine lines, as you say.

Demba Ba reportedly heading to Besiktas.

Will Chelsea finally rid themselves of Torres ?

Highly likely I would have thought.

Up to Maureen to decide if it makes sense to keep him.

FFP, wages, goals per buck stuff I guess.

I don't mind the odd tab -the legendary Dr. Socrates was a chain smoker - but it's the booze that ruins English players.

Yes but Socrates was a very gifted player. Little Jack's just a tit and a thick, vertically challenged gobshite.

biggrin.png

Yes but Socrates was a very gifted player. Little Jack's just a tit and a thick, vertically challenged gobshite.

biggrin.png

Charming.

smile.png