How I can pay tot bill online?

Sandman77

I pay for my TOT phone and Internet by having a direct debit from my SCB account.

Went to SCB and obtained a form which I took to TOT and then took it back to my bank and now it is debited directly every month. Don't have to remember to go online every month to do it

• Like 2

I too would like to be able to pay my TOT invoice via online banking but because I live in a rural village there is no phone lines to the houses. So it is via 7/11 or go to the local TOT office to make payment.

To register for online service payment you must have a home telephone No. The Service No is not acceptable.

I just go to the TOT office with the bill and pay a couple of thousand Baht.

Sometimes they get confused what you want. Easiest to explain that you will be away.

Worked the last couple of years.

I have 3bb for internet and they give a discount if you pay a year in advance. 7% ????

I too would like to be able to pay my TOT invoice via online banking but because I live in a rural village there is no phone lines to the houses. So it is via 7/11 or go to the local TOT office to make payment.

To register for online service payment you must have a home telephone No. The Service No is not acceptable.

We have no landline, but I've been paying my TOT WiNet and now FTTX bill online through Bangkok Bank Bualuang Banking for ages.

That said, you need the actual bill in order to enter the reference numbers :(

I always pay it using the Online TOT website that others have noted using a credit card. Whether I am local in Nongbulamphu or in the states. I use a credit card that does not charge fees or exchange rate surcharges. One of few things that actually works AOK.

I pay for my TOT phone and Internet by having a direct debit from my SCB account.

Went to SCB and obtained a form which I took to TOT and then took it back to my bank and now it is debited directly every month. Don't have to remember to go online every month to do it

Same here with TMB. Easiest way,dosn't matter where you are and no memory lapses.

You need to use TOT E-Service to pay online. Credit cards are accepted. https://www.toteservice.com/home/ebill_service

I do NOT have TOT E-service (or a landline phone), payment from Bangkok Bank online no issues.

You DO need E-service if you want to view your bill online, so sandman would be needing to go that route.

• Like 1

Reading above, seems some online banking now have it as an option, but still can't find it on Kasikorn's online payment list.....

Anyone know how to do it online with a Kaskiorn bank account?

Not all banks have TOT listed as one of their billers. So far this thread has indicated that Bangkok Bank has it listed for sure but SCB does not list it

You would have to go to your K bank account and check their biller list and if it is not there you would have to use one of the alternatives discussed in this thread

Edited by Langsuan Man

• 1 year later...

You need to use TOT E-Service to pay online. Credit cards are accepted. https://www.toteservice.com/home/ebill_service

I do NOT have TOT E-service (or a landline phone), payment from Bangkok Bank online no issues.

You DO need E-service if you want to view your bill online, so sandman would be needing to go that route.

Thanks, and that all sounded as if it ought to be do-able. I've got as far as successfully registering for this service, but now I'm stuck because I can't see how to add my TOT Wi-net account & bill on this system. Looks like I could add a phone bill account there, but it's the internet bill and not the phone bill that I want to pay. Has anyone managed to pay their TOT internet bill via this service?

Thanks, and that all sounded as if it ought to be do-able. I've got as far as successfully registering for this service, but now I'm stuck because I can't see how to add my TOT Wi-net account & bill on this system. Looks like I could add a phone bill account there, but it's the internet bill and not the phone bill that I want to pay. Has anyone managed to pay their TOT internet bill via this service?

What bank ?

If Bangkok Bank you will probably have to set up a separate payment account for that but I am confused since my TOT Internet bill and phone line bill are one and the same

When you get to the TOT bill paying screen doesn't it ask for the customer number (account #) and reference number (bill #) ?

You should be able to find those numbers on the bill, whether it be phone, internet, or Wi-net and if it accepts those numbers then you are good to go

post-10942-0-33580900-1448677907_thumb.p

• 4 weeks later...

My TOT internet service started Nov 11 or so. It's now Dec 22 and i still have not received any bills?

So...should I just keep quiet or go ask them where the bill is?

Is it possible they turned my internet on but just forgot to put me down as a customer so I will get if free until/when I say something?

I don't want them to just turn it off one day because of no payment....but kinda hard to pay if no bill?

recommendations?

I got connected in June but received my first bill in August, so lets wait what happens next month and if you don't wanna wait call 1100 or visit your local TOT office, and don't worry that they will disconnect you, that will take 2 months of NONE bill payment for them to do that.

I got connected in June but received my first bill in August, so lets wait what happens next month and if you don't wanna wait call 1100 or visit your local TOT office, and don't worry that they will disconnect you, that will take 2 months of NONE bill payment for them to do that.

thank you...will wait and see what happens...

• 2 years later...

I've been successfully paying my TOT internet bill on and off for the last 2 years now,  using https://www.toteservice.com/MainES/ and my Bankgok Bank on-line enabled debit card.  No charge on this service so better than paying Bangkok Bank their 10baht i-banking fee each time ?    The English version of this TOT site has been updated in the last year and it's much easier to navigate than it used to be.

But until now I've always made these payments while I've been in Thailand.   

I'm now in the Isle of Man (near UK), running into difficulty because I've been trying to pay my latest TOT internet bill remotely from here.  Just can't get https://www.toteservice.com/MainES/

page to come up at all.    It repeatedly times out and on a couple of occasions I've seen my attempts trying to go to mc.yandex.ru before timing out.    Dunno, but beginning to wonder if there could be a DNS issue causing this??

Has anyone else  been using or trying to use this TOT site from overseas?   Grateful any reports.

+   John

You even get paperless billing now.

A life saver given the bill to the house often arrived after the bill was due, not sure if it was TOT being tardy or the postman. Whatever, I now get the e-bill on the 20th of the month for payment by the 12th of next month. Easy enough to pay from my Krungsri account via the TOT e-Service website.