Delivery man in coma after PCAD stabbing

webfact

So many hypocrites. Never see the pro-red condemning the attacks on the anti-govt. I am Not a red supporter and I condemn any violence on anyone regardless who they are. This people need to be prosecuted as long they break the laws including the anti-govt side. And many of us are still waiting for updates of the bombing attacks. Any news on the poor children? Scolding these guards as scum of the earth, don't forget the whole freaking red bastards killers are still roaming freely there in the public.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

no one really knows who is bombing the anti government mob. No one has been caught. It could be PCAD for all we know trying to drum up public donations and sympathy. We just don't know. The sooner these demonstrations end the better. The linger they persists, the more violently Thai society will spiral out of control.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I thought the red policeman and the red core members have praise for their red operation in Trat joyfully in front of the red rally,the the whole f*cking red crowds cheer for it.

People will only feel the pain when one day it come to their own children. Don't let karma get them. They will sorry for it.

No we were angry too. Yet another grenade thrown at you supposidly, that missed the crowd, missed the stage and hit some innocent bystander. In this case a noodle sellers family.

How typical. Every grenade misses its PDRC target and we're supposed to believe you're not behind it. They leave grenades with the pins still in at your leaders homes.... look here you go, a free grenade with the pin still in! They shoot grenades at empty buildings at night. Why?

How do soldiers manage to kill anyone with these grenades? They'd simply end up shooting them at the enemy, and hitting some nearby civilians! They can't even hit the stage, a big rectangular structure that doesn't move!

So do your false flag outrage, because it fools nobody and it won't get you an excuse for the military to come in.

Edited by BlueNoseCodger

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So many hypocrites. Never see the pro-red condemning the attacks on the anti-govt. I am Not a red supporter and I condemn any violence on anyone regardless who they are. This people need to be prosecuted as long they break the laws including the anti-govt side. And many of us are still waiting for updates of the bombing attacks. Any news on the poor children? Scolding these guards as scum of the earth, don't forget the whole freaking red bastards killers are still roaming freely there in the public.

no one really knows who is bombing the anti government mob. No one has been caught. It could be PCAD for all we know trying to drum up public donations and sympathy. We just don't know. The sooner these demonstrations end the better. The linger they persists, the more violently Thai society will spiral out of control.

I thought the red policeman and the red core members have praise for their red operation in Trat joyfully in front of the red rally,the the whole f*cking red crowds cheer for it.

People will only feel the pain when one day it come to their own children. Don't let karma get them. They will sorry for it.

No we were angry too. Yet another grenade thrown at you supposidly, that missed the crowd, missed the stage and hit some innocent bystander. In this case a noodle sellers family.

How typical. Every grenade misses its PDRC target and we're supposed to believe you're not behind it. They leave grenades with the pins still in at your leaders homes.... look here you go, a free grenade with the pin still in! They shoot grenades at empty buildings at night. Why?

How do soldiers manage to kill anyone with these grenades? They'd simply end up shooting them at the enemy, and hitting some nearby civilians! They can't even hit the stage, a big rectangular structure that doesn't move!

So do your false flag outrage, because it fools nobody and it won't get you an excuse for the military to come in.

How typical a RED/ PTP supporter suggesting that PDRC are throwing grenades at themselves!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

How typical. Every grenade misses its PDRC target and we're supposed to believe you're not behind it. They leave grenades with the pins still in at your leaders homes.... look here you go, a free grenade with the pin still in! The shoot grenades at empty buildings at night. Why?

Why are the attackers have to be soldiers? It can be normal citizens who got paid and do the job. There are red shirts,got caught in the early part of the anti-govt rally start back few months, 1 lady,3 men with weapons and ammunitions. Does they look like soldiers? The police release them after they explained they possess the stuff but never use it to anyone. I can't believe it. TiT....

There are security distance been set up from the stage, security guards are also guarding around the security guideline. Do you see few months ago the man got caught in the CCTV throw the bomb into the anti- govt rally and miss the stage but is very near behind the stage area. There are other people walking around there. It could be the anti-govt core members, family members walking there. Like you said it is actually fake attack,done by own anti-govt people. So all the core members,family should know when,what time exactly the bombers gonna throw the bomb? You mean they can set up so precisely that nothing can happen to any of them at all? If as what you said, all are fake attacks. I am sure the police will be very interested to make sure the public know about it and pdrc and DP is gonna lose this battle for sure. Why isn't there any updates from the police till now? And look at the man throw the bomb, do you think he really cares where the bomb is going to? People are everywhere. The bomb attacker will just randomly see the stage is there, throw over that direction quickly, mission done, run.

And remember the popcorn man wearing a mask can be swiftly apprehended by the police. They caught the popcorn man, I don't know which part of the facial look that they can recognize when the popcorn man is in a mask. But that CCTV bomber man face is so clear,no result till now. And you mentioned the pin still with the bomb in the DP leader home. It can be any dumbass without experience doing the job. It could also at the point of time, passerby coincidence came by, bomber got scared, throw and then escape. We know RTP is on whose side. So many shootings/bombings incidents occurred. I will gladly accept and convinced of your theory it's the artwork of the antigovt after the RTP has caught the culprits and show evidence confirming connecting to antigovt.

Edited by Smokemachine

How typical. Every grenade misses its PDRC target and we're supposed to believe you're not behind it. They leave grenades with the pins still in at your leaders homes.... look here you go, a free grenade with the pin still in! The shoot grenades at empty buildings at night. Why?

Why are the attackers have to be soldiers? It can be normal citizens who got paid and do the job. There are red shirts,got caught in the early part of the anti-govt rally start back few months, 1 lady,3 men with weapons and ammunitions. Does they look like soldiers? The police release them after they explained they possess the stuff but never use it to anyone. I can't believe it. TiT....

There are security distance been set up from the stage, security guards are also guarding around the security guideline. Do you see few months ago the man got caught in the CCTV throw the bomb into the anti- govt rally and miss the stage but is very near behind the stage area. There are other people walking around there. It could be the anti-govt core members, family members walking there. Like you said it is actually fake attack,done by own anti-govt people. So all the core members,family should know when,what time exactly the bombers gonna throw the bomb? You mean they can set up so precisely that nothing can happen to any of them at all? If as what you said, all are fake attacks. I am sure the police will be very interested to make sure the public know about it and pdrc and DP is gonna lose this battle for sure. Why isn't there any updates from the police till now? And look at the man throw the bomb, do you think he really cares where the bomb is going to? People are everywhere. The bomb attacker will just randomly see the stage is there, throw over that direction quickly, mission done, run.

And remember the popcorn man wearing a mask can be swiftly apprehended by the police. They caught the popcorn man, I don't know which part of the facial look that they can recognize when the popcorn man is in a mask. But that CCTV bomber man face is so clear,no result till now. And you mentioned the pin still with the bomb in the DP leader home. It can be any dumbass without experience doing the job. It could also at the point of time, passerby coincidence came by, bomber got scared, throw and then escape. We know RTP is on whose side. So many shootings/bombings incidents occurred. I will gladly accept and convinced of your theory it's the artwork of the antigovt after the RTP has caught the culprits and show evidence confirming connecting to antigovt.

Lastly, you mentioned "we are angry too".

I don't know what are you angry at? I believe you may feel angry with the killing of the children.

For other red supporters, I would believe they are angry that the bombs have not hit the pdrc directly.

Same kind of attacks were aimed at red-shirt leaders homes and radio stations.

Mostly house owners were absent or attacks were harmless enough.

Were these attacks false flag as well? or just fail flag?

There were red-shirts arrested in possession of weapons and ammo.

Was it for show? Self defense?

Not every attack on demonstrators missed, not all the casualties and wounded

were bystanders.

One can hold on to a false flag notion.

One can assume someone had an interest to keep level of violence at a certain

level and under some control.

One can assume that some of these "failed" attacks were indeed carried out

as means of intimidation.

One can assume that carrying such attacks in a middle of a city crawling with

security forces, citizens and sometimes working CCTV cameras, isn't easy to

pull off, especially when using crappy things like M79s.

As far as I remember, one of the details released by the police was that there

were similar lots of grenades and M79 ammo related to attacks, or at least to

some of them. Can't be sure, but that could be one explanations as to the

low damage output witnessed in some attacks - a faulty batch, supposadly

discarded ammo, bellow standard storage conditions - few options to choose

from.

I'm pretty sure that if there was a green light or a nod to do so, the attacks

would have been deadlier and the casualty list higher.

That's right, there aren't any answers, most of the allegations are based on circumstantial evidence and assumptions.

It would have been so much better if the police could actually be bothered to do anything about it and make some advances

in it's investigations. There were numerous attacks, there are some pieces of evidence, there are some leads - it has been going

on for months now, and nothing?

If you believe this to be accidental, or beyond the power of the police to solve, then we must be living in a different Thailand.

Was quite amazing to see Chalerm having a hyped up press conference over the so-called Popcorn shooter, yet failing to express the same jubilation and readiness to meet the media when the red-shirts were caught in possession of relevant weapons. Both cases, by the way, gone quiet, as per the Thai standard of dealing with things.

The shameless red shirt enablers are trying to deflect away the years-long, multiple-arrested association of the red shirts with their preferred weaponry grenades.

post-207942-0-26269500-1399973065_thumb.

(AP) - M79 grenades confiscated from anti-government protesters during a press conference Saturday, May 22, 2010 in Bangkok, Thailand.

Edited by gangrel

were bystanders.

from.

Nah, when they attack reds they do it exactly the way you'd expect, they shoot them.

Remember the red poet? Shot at his usual cafe.

Remember Kwanchai, shot at his home

So we're supposed to believe Suthep is some brave trooper giving his speeches on the stage, but the stage is the safest place to be.

Think about it for a second, they risk getting caught throwing hand grenades at buildings with the pin still in. Or throwing them at buildings knowning they'll never hit their target because their target has gone home for the night. <deleted>!

Edited by BlueNoseCodger

were bystanders.

from.

Nah, when they attack reds they do it exactly the way you'd expect, they shoot them.

Remember the red poet? Shot at his usual cafe.

Remember Kwanchai, shot at his home

So we're supposed to believe Suthep is some brave trooper giving his speeches on the stage, but the stage is the safest place to be.

Think about it for a second, they risk getting caught throwing hand grenades at buildings with the pin still in. Or throwing them at buildings knowning they'll never hit their target because their target has gone home for the night. <deleted>!

Well, you must be aware of these as well:

Dechatthorn - http://http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/chonburi-hardcore-redshirt-leaders-home-bombed/

Suporn - http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pheu-thai-coordination-centre-korat-attacked-assault-rifles/

Jatuporn - http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Jatuporns-house-attacked-with-assault-rifles-30229567.html

Which illustrate the point. I'm pretty sure you're also aware of certain not-so-far-fetched-rumors regarding the attempt on Kwanchai, and also aware that even the police aren't exactly sure about the so-called-red-poet's death.

I believe that as the main feature of attacks on both side's leaders houses is that they are not fatal - more like intimidation.

I also believe that whomever shoots at the demonstrators is under strict instructions not to go too far (as in hit the stage

directly or any of the main faces). For the PDRC's supposed warmongering purposes nothing would be better than a

martyred leader or a prime time hit on stage. If a major attack like that would have occurred, then rightly or not, you know

where the fingers would point and that could lead to some complications for the PTP and the UDD. So from red-shirt

point of view these attacks make perfect sense. Applying pressure, but not going overboard. Probably some independents

playing cowboys as well, and of course, when playing with guns things can go wrong.

Could be wrong, but I don't think that there was ever a major attack while Suthep was on stage.

So sure, from the PDRC side, Suthep is presented as a sort of hero, for those who buy that.

Same goes for Jatuporn & Co., it's nothing new.

Most of the attacks on the demonstrators and their leaders were either (relatively) long ranged M79, or throwing of

grenades/home made bombs from getaway vehicles. Most cases by the time the alarm is on, attackers can already

retreat.