NACC kicks rice fraud cases into high gear

webfact

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mr Witthaya confirmed that all the cases would not take longer than a year to complete.

Why one year when they had Yingluk done and dusted in 2 weeks?

I have an idea this has been a 2 year investigation NOT 2 weeks Chooka.

Dude, they started her negligence charge back in January 16th. The Thawil case, they heard her testimony on Tuesday, and read out the judgement on Wednesday.... lunchtime Wednesday even. They even prosecuted 9 people not listed in the original claim, even before any of that 9 had testified.

OK, so the first movie was a box office flop, so it looks like they're setting up a sequel for within 1 year: "Coup 2... this time it'll be more professional!"

Edited by BlueNoseCodger
  • Like 1

The red underpants boys seem to be ignoring the statement about the fictitious G2G deal and the criminality behind it.

This was brought up by the Dems in the censure debate over 2 years ago as being part of the rice scheme corruption with a well known red shirt leader's wife being implicated as a the owner of a company that was a beneficiary. The same person who has since bought an airline.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This is Yingluck during the censure debate you are referring to. The image was taken when Abhisit confronted her with the irregularities in the rice scheme.

30187434-01_big_zps8f1f9383.jpg

http://nationmultimedia.com/politics/Censure-debate-could-target-PM-Yingluck-30187434.html

I'm curious to know how you definitively state that this is a picture of the moment that abhisit "confronted her with the irregularities in the rice scheme".

One could be forgiven for thinking that you just made that statement up as there is absolutely nothing in the article that you link to, to back that statement up.

Using your logic, this is also "the moment that abhisit confronted her with the irregularities in the rice scheme", another image under the same headline, same link.

30187434-02_big.jpg

You never know, perhaps, just perhaps, they used a stock photo image.

By the by, an interesting footnote from that article

"Observers expect the Democrats to attack inaccurate information given to the public by Yingluck as part of its character-assassination plan during the censure showdown."

You didn't see the debate??

Watch it!

• Like 2

Mr Witthaya confirmed that all the cases would not take longer than a year to complete.

Dude, they started her negligence charge back in January 16th. The Thawil case, they heard her testimony on Tuesday, and read out the judgement on Wednesday.... lunchtime Wednesday even. They even prosecuted 9 people not listed in the original claim, even before any of that 9 had testified.

OK, so the first movie was a box office flop, so it looks like they're setting up a sequel for within 1 year.

You haven't read my posts----HER negligent part, but the scheme, she was chairperson of what was being scrutinized from day 1. took 2 years of background work to get everything sorted. Then it was quick and easy to say---"WHO was in charge--she has to answer to all our long investigations.

The red underpants boys seem to be ignoring the statement about the fictitious G2G deal and the criminality behind it.

This was brought up by the Dems in the censure debate over 2 years ago as being part of the rice scheme corruption with a well known red shirt leader's wife being implicated as a the owner of a company that was a beneficiary. The same person who has since bought an airline.

Not "seem" to be ignoring, they are furiously trying to derail the thread, BlueNosedCodger with his ramblings and Fab4 arguing if a photo was taken at what precise moment.

Plus the usual, "but Abhisit/Suthep!" fall-back maneouver.

For one the Yingluck case was not done and dusted in two weeks, but four months or more. Secondly it was an easy case of negligence. What with 700++ billion Baht lost and without explanation that seems clear. Others will decide on follow up. Corruption though is more difficult and 'alleged' fabrication even more so.

4 months? No it wasn't.

She was informed on January 16th that she would be investigated for her role in the Rice Price Pledging Scheme, she was further informed of the charges she would face on February 18th. Therefore all the "evidence" had been sifted through and decisions made to charge her within 33 days, that's 21 working days as Yingluck stated.

• Like 1

OK, so the first movie was a box office flop, so it looks like they're setting up a sequel for within 1 year: "Coup 2... this time it'll be more professional!"

Can you please answer #31 ?? if you do don't go off subject, DUDE

• Like 1

For one the Yingluck case was not done and dusted in two weeks, but four months or more. Secondly it was an easy case of negligence. What with 700++ billion Baht lost and without explanation that seems clear. Others will decide on follow up. Corruption though is more difficult and 'alleged' fabrication even more so.

4 months? No it wasn't.

She was informed on January 16th that she would be investigated for her role in the Rice Price Pledging Scheme, she was further informed of the charges she would face on February 18th. Therefore all the "evidence" had been sifted through and decisions made to charge her within 33 days, that's 21 working days as Yingluck stated.

Fab4 Can you answer #31 with honesty, ????? without side tracking.

Not "seem" to be ignoring, they are furiously trying to derail the thread, BlueNosedCodger with his ramblings and Fab4 arguing if a photo was taken at what precise moment.

The photo was added by nickymaster with a nonsense attribution which added nothing to the thread so blame nickymaster. Yet you have nothing to say on my other posts,

Let's face it your post is not exactly pushing the thread forward is it, just personal attacks.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The photo was added by nickymaster with a nonsense attribution which added nothing to the thread so blame nickymaster. Yet you have nothing to say on my other posts,

Let's face it your post is not exactly pushing the thread forward is it, just personal attacks.

And of course you have a great track record of adding solid contributions to threads?

Not exactly a complicated case was it? The administrative court. court of appeal and supreme court all found it proven and ordered Mr. Thawil reinstated. All the CC had to do was determine if the motivation was unconstitutional in that it benefited her, her family and her party. Let's see - her ex brother in law became head of police as part of the shuffling. The court chose to not see that as a coincidence.

Her defense of the other courts all wrong, I do nothing wrong, and it was a cabinet decision wasn't accepted - strangely enough. Note how she confirmed that it was the whole cabinet who decided. Now unless the 9 others wish to say she was lying, did this behind their backs and forged their signatures then they were part of the illegal act too.

Rushing things through carelessly and misjudging the consequences has been a hallmark of the PTP administration, They created their own mess.

• Like 1

4 months? No it wasn't.

Plus

2013-06-03

"The National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) will consider claims of corruption in the government's rice-pledging scheme made during a recent parliamentary session, a senior official from the agency said. However, it remains unclear when the NACC will conclude its ongoing probe."

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/NACC-to-probe-rice-scheme-testimony-30207459.html

2013-11-27

"The prime minister also brushed aside the accusation of not heeding the advice of the NACC and accomodating corruption, saying the government had worked with all sectors to tackle corruption and made suppression of corruption an urgent national agenda, to be pursued along with the urgent issues of the economy and the well-being of the public."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/684821-pm-yingluck-says-at-censure-debate-nobody-manipulating-current-administration/

Negligence the charge was I think.

• Like 2

Good! thumbsup.gif You haven't forgotten me. Did you watch the censure debate to see if I was wrong?

Why even bother!

Expediting the case,denial of the accused to call more witness etc etc!

They have made up their minds anyway so just send it off to the Supreme Court who have already got the verdict ready and waiting!

What really matters is that the thai people have had a taste of democracy and they will not hand it back to the so called elite!

So just expedite the election date and then you will see the true wishes of the thai people!

You are stuttering again and had a slip and fall. You were right to say why bother. Why bother to listen to witnesses that are not pertinent to the case. Just to hear them say YL is a nice woman and innocent?

Why bother to take a year resolving this case when it is clear they lied and misled the people and clear that billions of Thai baht are missing.

Why do you bother to compare this case to another case when each is completely differeny from the other. Why bother posting nonsense in such a quimsical way?

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Why even bother!

Expediting the case,denial of the accused to call more witness etc etc!

They have made up their minds anyway so just send it off to the Supreme Court who have already got the verdict ready and waiting!

What really matters is that the thai people have had a taste of democracy and they will not hand it back to the so called elite!

So just expedite the election date and then you will see the true wishes of the thai people!

You are stuttering again and had a slip and fall. You were right to say why bother. Why bother to listen to witnesses that are not pertinent to the case. Just to hear them say YL is a nice woman and innocent?

Why bother to take a year resolving this case when it is clear they lied and misled the people and clear that billions of Thai baht are missing.

Why do you bother to compare this case to another case when each is completely differeny from the other. Why bother posting nonsense in such a quimsical way?

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

the stuttering parrot is not very bright , has a bird brain

• Like 1

And the facist backing suthep fans on this forum misses the one important thing in this. A majority of Thais recognize the double standards, and every day passing makes it harder for the Democrats and Establishment to win an election where there is other ballots then Democrats in play. Even after half a year of relentless attacks from opposition, the rice scheme case would in any country be enough to get a clear election win for an opposition, the Democrats are still not sure they can win even a majority alliance. That speaks volumes about how transparent these crooks are to the majority of Thai voters. No less power hungry or corrupt then the government they try to get out.

• Like 1

This is Yingluck during the censure debate you are referring to. The image was taken when Abhisit confronted her with the irregularities in the rice scheme.

http://nationmultimedia.com/politics/Censure-debate-could-target-PM-Yingluck-30187434.html

I don't really have anything to say here Nickymaster. I just loved this picture so much. She totally dominates them. Brilliant. (Bump.)

Edited by BlueNoseCodger
  • Like 1

The rice scheme involved massive infractions, subterfuge and corruption. It capsized the rice industry, destroyed rice farmers' lives, lined the pockets of bureaucrats, created huge stockpiles of unsold rice, and took Thailand off top tier world status in rice export for the first time in three decades. The investigation that began in December, 2012 will likely be concluded by May, 2015, in terms of the criminal court proceedings. That's not much of a rush. But it also takes into account the magnitude of it.

• Like 1

I don't really have anything to say here Nickymaster. I just loved this picture so much. She totally dominates them. Brilliant. (Bump.)

With that dumb ass look on her face you can tell she has no clue on how to run a country !! Oh wait wasn't that the same dumb ass look look she gave when they kicked her ass out of being Pm !! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I'm curious to know how you definitively state that this is a picture of the moment that abhisit "confronted her with the irregularities in the rice scheme".

One could be forgiven for thinking that you just made that statement up as there is absolutely nothing in the article that you link to, to back that statement up.

Using your logic, this is also "the moment that abhisit confronted her with the irregularities in the rice scheme", another image under the same headline, same link.

You never know, perhaps, just perhaps, they used a stock photo image.

By the by, an interesting footnote from that article

"Observers expect the Democrats to attack inaccurate information given to the public by Yingluck as part of its character-assassination plan during the censure showdown."

" I'm curious to know how you definitively state that this is a picture of the moment that abhisit "confronted her with the irregularities in the rice scheme". "

post-9891-0-50365800-1399961102_thumb.jp
Judging by the look on her face, this may well be a picture of the moment that Abhisit "confronted Yingluck regarding the rice scheme irregularities OR there may just have been someone under her desk? Nice picture, there won't be as attractive a P.M. for years now.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

And of course you have a great track record of adding solid contributions to threads?

I think so, yes. Just on this thread I've explained exactly how long the NACC spent on Yinglucks case proving at least two posters wild posturings wrong. How about you - just this post I believe, a personal attack, not exactly a sterling contribution is it?

You're welcome to check out all my posts on my personal page. Can I get back to answering posts now, if that's OK with you?

• Like 2

4 months? No it wasn't.

Plus

2013-06-03

"The National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) will consider claims of corruption in the government's rice-pledging scheme made during a recent parliamentary session, a senior official from the agency said. However, it remains unclear when the NACC will conclude its ongoing probe."

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/NACC-to-probe-rice-scheme-testimony-30207459.html

2013-11-27

"The prime minister also brushed aside the accusation of not heeding the advice of the NACC and accomodating corruption, saying the government had worked with all sectors to tackle corruption and made suppression of corruption an urgent national agenda, to be pursued along with the urgent issues of the economy and the well-being of the public."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/684821-pm-yingluck-says-at-censure-debate-nobody-manipulating-current-administration/

So you still agree it wasn't 4 months then. Neither of your links above add anything to your erroneous post.

• Like 1

With that dumb ass look on her face you can tell she has no clue on how to run a country !! Oh wait wasn't that the same dumb ass look look she gave when they kicked her ass out of being Pm !! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

lol

• Like 1

Good! thumbsup.gif You haven't forgotten me. Did you watch the censure debate to see if I was wrong?

No, it's not a screen grab. It's a picture from The Nation taken during the censure debate. What was the point of posting it anyway?

As I said, it added nothing to the thread apart from posts like this having to answer other pointless posts which still don't add anything to the debate.

Edited by fab4

4 months? No it wasn't.

Plus

2013-06-03

2013-11-27

So you still agree it wasn't 4 months then. Neither of your links above add anything to your erroneous post.

What you are trying to do with your misleading posts is to distract from the fact that the investigation on the Rice Scheme had been going for more than a year before Yingluck was accused, I suppose to give the impression of a cangaroo court ruling.

Did the NACC start investigating the Rice Scheme since (at least) December 2012, yes or no?

(hint: the answer is yes)

Graft buster vows to continue probe of rice pledging schemeTuesday, 11 December 2012 - See more at: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/graft-buster-vows-to-continue-probe-of-rice-pledging-scheme-19121#sthash.mLAcWTiy.dpuf

Do you think they should have scraped the findings of their investigation on the Rice Scheme during the previous year and a half to start all over again instead of using those findings on Yinglucks case? That would be a ridiculous position, woulndn't you agree?

4 months? No it wasn't.

Plus

2013-06-03

2013-11-27

Absolutely correct. my dear fabs.

My "four months or more" should have been like 12 months or more it would seem. That also makes your "21 working days" a wee bit off, I'm afraid.

Absolutely correct. my dear fabs.

My "four months or more" should have been like 12 months or more it would seem. That also makes your "21 working days" a wee bit off, I'm afraid.

It is pointless arguing with you and the poster above, neither of you appear to understand basic timelines.

Yes, the investigation into the Rice scheme has taken over a year. However can you not see that the decision to investigate Yinglucks role was not made until January 16th 2014, not in any of the previous months, years or even decades. Therefore the NACC did not regard that Yingluck may have been responsible until that date.

My 21 days is perfectly right. If the NACC had stated that they were going to investigate Yinglucks role in March 2013 or September 2013 or any other date prior to 16th January you might have a case.

They didn't, you don't.

Edited by fab4

4 months? No it wasn't.

What you are trying to do with your misleading posts is to distract from the fact that the investigation on the Rice Scheme had been going for more than a year before Yingluck was accused, I suppose to give the impression of a cangaroo court ruling.

Did the NACC start investigating the Rice Scheme since (at least) December 2012, yes or no?

(hint: the answer is yes)

Graft buster vows to continue probe of rice pledging scheme Tuesday, 11 December 2012 - See more at: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/graft-buster-vows-to-continue-probe-of-rice-pledging-scheme-19121#sthash.mLAcWTiy.dpuf

Do you think they should have scraped the findings of their investigation on the Rice Scheme during the previous year and a half to start all over again instead of using those findings on Yinglucks case? That would be a ridiculous position, woulndn't you agree?

No, I'm not misleading anybody, Stop lying. If you can't understand simple events on a timeline, that's not my problem.

Edited by fab4

" I'm curious to know how you definitively state that this is a picture of the moment that abhisit "confronted her with the irregularities in the rice scheme". "

Judging by the look on her face, this may well be a picture of the moment that Abhisit "confronted Yingluck regarding the rice scheme irregularities OR there may just have been someone under her desk? Nice picture, there won't be as attractive a P.M. for years now.

"OR there may just have been someone under her desk?"

I think you're confusing that with this event

Look at this!!!

The hypocrisy..

What did you say 1 post earlier (post . Ohh fab4, you never fail to amaze us.

It was a joke between me and ratcatcher. When I read your post I had this mental image of Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now, "The hypocrisy!"

You need to lighten up and stow your faux outrage.

Edited by fab4