Girl with dragon tattoo busts out of Phuket police paddy wagon

webfact

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just to mess with their heads, and to get some cop in trouble, Lil' Dada locked the gate properly after she got out. She's a tiny little thing, and those cuffs don't look like they're on very tight, at least the one that shows in the photo. Go Dada! And leave that damn yaba alone!

• Like 1

Dada, who has a large dragon tattoo on her left upper arm,

Looks like some "journalists" in this country still have a problem to know the difference between left and right...cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

...police are silent on that point. Isn't that what happens more often than not?

Dada, who has a large dragon tattoo on her left upper arm, was carrying 4.22 grams of crystal methamphetamine (ya ice), enough, in the eyes of the law, to qualify her as a drug dealer.

Is it just me, or is that her right arm?

yep...right arm is correct....but not surprised she escaped if they can't even distinguish between left and right...... cheesy.gif

....was carrying 4.22 grams of crystal methamphetamine (ya ice)....enough, in the eyes of the law, to qualify her as a drug dealer.

Just how she escaped is a mystery – police are silent on that point.

Yeaaaa right! Such a BIG TIME DRUGDEALER disapered like a mystery.

The Thai Police is so full of shit.

• Like 1

who else thought of the movie when reading this title? whistling.gif

I did, but more the books. Brilliant trilogy and recommended for those who have not read or watched the movies.

Houdini's Harlot Harem; Poo Ying Picked the Lock while the Policeman Picked his Nose; The Dragon in the Wagon; Police on the Fleece; She Gave me a Blow, so I Let her Go

Nice stuff local drunk, I would not let her put her teeth anywhere near something that valuable and I would not touch her with a brown paperbag handcuffs and a knife, drunk or sober.

Face like a dropped pie, UGH

• Like 1

But police had a problem: Karon Police Station has just one holding cell, and that already contained the five others, all men, who were arrested along with Dada in the police sweep.

Dadda could have had so much fun with the male inmates. Unfortunately, without getting paid for her tattoos. Naam Kaeng not strong.

who else thought of the movie when reading this title? whistling.gif

I did, but more the books. Brilliant trilogy and recommended for those who have not read or watched the movies.

Houdini's Harlot Harem; Poo Ying Picked the Lock while the Policeman Picked his Nose; The Dragon in the Wagon; Police on the Fleece; She Gave me a Blow, so I Let her Go

Nice stuff local drunk, I would not let her put her teeth anywhere near something that valuable and I would not touch her with a brown paperbag handcuffs and a knife, drunk or sober.

Face like a dropped pie, UGH

Tom Wait's 9th & Hennepin came to mind.

Such a crumbling beauty ah,

There's nothing wrong with her that a hundred dollars won't fix.

She has that razor sadness that only gets worse.

With the clang and the thunder of the Southern Pacific going by

And the clock ticks out like a dripping faucet

Till you're full of rag water and bitters and blue ruin

And you spill out over the side to anyone who'll listen

And I've seen it all

I've seen it all through the yellow windows of the evening train

Anyone recognise her...err...more intimately ?

Now that is one scary looking dragon lady, She probably jimmied the door lock with one of her dragon stars or blew a hole in the side of the tuktuk wth fireballs from her smouldering eyes

You BIB are just too simple witted to make an effective lockup of just one girl. How did you manage to get five men into one cell without losing them too?

Anyone recognise her...err...more intimately ?

Now that is one scary looking dragon lady, She probably jimmied the door lock with one of her dragon stars or blew a hole in the side of the tuktuk wth fireballs from her smouldering eyes

You BIB are just too simple witted to make an effective lockup of just one girl. How did you manage to get five men into one cell without losing them too?

Perhaps she had more to offer? .... Would frighten the shit out of me though.

jb1

All of you "hamsum guys" are being a little hard on the girl. I'll bet she's pretty when she's made up to go out for an evening. You wouldn't look so great either if you were in cuffs, getting jacked around by the Browns. Like the Late Great Rodney Dangerfield once said "It ain't easy bein' funny" (or beautiful--ed.) "when yer comin' off drugs!"

Dada, who has a large dragon tattoo on her left upper arm, was carrying 4.22 grams of crystal methamphetamine (ya ice), enough, in the eyes of the law, to qualify her as a drug dealer.

Is it just me, or is that her right arm?

thats the small dragon tattoo, you should see the size of the one on her left arm.