Paying electric bill by standing order or making over payments

BaldPlumber

From next month I am planning on spending 3 months in Thailand followed by 3 months working in the UK, repeating for maybe a year until moving permanently to Thailand.

My issue is paying the monthly condo electricity bill. Currently a friend looks after it for me, but it would be much better if I could either make over payments or preferably pay via standing order from my Kasikorn account.

Does anyone have any knowledge of how to set this up?

TIA

I have overpaid in the past and there was no problem. Assuming you only leave a fridge/freezer turned on at a low setting the bill will be very low so it doesn't hurt to pay a few thousand Baht in just in case.

Yes, I went to the office at the time.

This was a few years ago and the office I went to was burned out during the red shirt riots so I'm not sure where the new office is located as I've moved to Hua Hin now.

I'm sure someone will be along who knows where the new offices are located.

You can set up a pre-authorized debit from your bank account to cover the monthly charge.

Form from the electric company filled out and taken to bank, then returned to company. (Or it could be the other way around - it was a long time ago I arranged this for my house.)

Bit of runaround sometimes, but then the specific amount is debited from your bank account.