Thailand is striving to become ASEAN medical equipment hub

Lite Beer

Thailand =

Hub of corruption

Hub of dis-functional politicians.

Hub of "illegal" prostitution.

Hub of failed states

Hub of military coups and attempted coups.

Hub of failed educational system

Hub of college exam cheating.

Hub of "passing" failing students.

Hub of totally useless police force.

Hub of proclaiming themselves "Hub" of anything and everything

The "hub" list goes on and on.

I believe Thailand is still the best rated in penis re-attachment surgery, penis removal surgery and breast augmentation.

• Like 1

Didn't we just go over this a couple of weeks ago with the

"Thailand ready to be production hub for electric appliances"

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/723554-thailand-ready-to-be-production-hub-for-electric-appliances/

Thread? With all the same predictable responses?coffee1.gif

Edited by sirineou

I don´t know which one is worst:

Thailand becoming the medical equipment hub

Or

Thailand running a nuclear power station.

Dear god,let's hope they never get nuclear power.
If they do get nuclear power, guess it's time to pack our bags & run.

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yeah, I went there to Bangkok International Hospital.

Bumrungrad pay here.

We are an International Hospital where is your credit card.

Gosh Lumbar sacral hernia.

Modern meaningless surgery, please stay in hospital till we can suck more money

from you while we give you useless recovery from surgery machine crap.

The place is utterly incompetent.

Just another Thai financial exchange market

Pay here. we can not actually do anything but pay here

Ask me why

Mind you my Medical Insurers in New Zealand were even more useless.

Most people do not want to hear bad news so the idiot process remains intact

p[email protected]

Edited by peterquixote

Just dreaming, I can think of far more important things. That need doing, In this third world country.

Agreed instead of trying to create hubs why not sort out their political mess first or they may find themselves kicked out of ASEAN because at the moment they are just a ball and chain.

I'm Thai and when I see those negative comments I felt so sad that our country are still far behind those developed country. I don't wanna be Thai people but who can choose where you born. I've planned to move to another country soon.

I have heard this thousands of times over my 32 years here, it's sad, but you can here this from academics--bar girls and boys- every walk of life.

Thais have lost hope because most vote and do not have many choices of good government to lift the country out of the dung heap. There is no wonder- give them a choice to stay or leave you will be surprised how many would leave.

For different reasons in many ways--The UK. ask most of them if they had a choice a hell of a lot of people would leave, due to the overseas people entering and drawing money off the state--UK citizens are sick of it.

Thais in general LOVE their country. BUT.

I suppose the motive is to service the local and regional market. I can't wait for the headline when the first patient gets fried during a CAT scan in a Thai built machine or a patient ends up dying from too much radiation after having an x-ray from a Thai built device.

Just another reason to avoid Thai hospitals in the future.

Thailand =

Hub of corruption

Hub of failed states

cheesy.gifclap2.gif

You forgot one:

Hub of useless expats living useless lives who incessantly attempt to gain self esteem by slandering the nationals with every known perversion of .truth.

And yes we must make room for some that have simply been the same wretched gits for their entire lives.wink.png

Another HUB pronouncement. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Please. Don't they realize how stupid all these hub pronouncements make them sound?

The only thing they seem to be the hub of, is backwards development.

Sounds credible to me. You always come up with these negative comments with no meat behind them. I called you on one once concerning species sampling on an oil spill and you went moot! tongue.png

Thailand =

Hub of corruption

Hub of failed states

you forgot vice and dodgy massage

a global leader !!

cheesy.gif Oh yeah? And where else would you personally have as a reference? Thailand's low prices and relative safety give it a big rep but there is profuse availability and with the same "dodgy" factor around the world.

Thailand is striving to become ASEAN medical equipment hub

PNECO570517001000402_17052014_012449.jpg

BANGKOK, 17 May 2014, (NNT) - The Industry Ministry is planning to position Thailand as the production hub for medical equipment and health products in the ASEAN region, by 2020.

Industry Minister Witoon Simachokedee said the nation would achieve the feat by emphasizing innovative products, and ensuring the production standard is at a global level of excellence.

Prices must also be reasonable and competitive. Mr. Witoon also said the kingdom would in time relinquish its dependency on the more expensive imported supplies while creating opportunities for local industries to establish production networks on an international scale.

Already the Industry Ministry has assigned the Office of Industrial Economics (OIE) to initiate three special projects to engender a greater awareness of the nation’s medical equipment industry.

Minister Witoon said these projects started two years ago, claiming there'd been good progress during that time. He said, that additional promotion had been put in place this year, giving as examples a project that encourages the use of local materials to produce medical equipment and a move to amend various policies that hinder production.

nntlogo.jpg

-- NNT 2014-05-17 footer_n.gif

Kai

10001 hubs so far and counting

Sent from my C1904 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I'm Thai and when I see those negative comments I felt so sad that our country are still far behind those developed country. I don't wanna be Thai people but who can choose where you born. I've planned to move to another country soon.

Perhaps you don't deserve to be Thai People. You live in a great country with fine people. It is disgusting that you let a lot of trash set down by a bunch of know-nothing losers have such an effect on your beliefs. If that is not the case then you are just horribly ignorant.

With all of the abusive and negative rhetoric put down I have not seen a single tangible, objective argument as to why Thailand cannot be ASEAN medical equipment hub. Lots of uncreative, subjective babbling and low level wit.

• Like 1

I think that will be a far reach, while the rest of the ASEAN community see's Thailand as a political liability. In ther last statement about Thailand they were disapointed that Thailand was unable to send a representative to their meeting and when they finally were able to send someone he did not have the autority to do anything, commit to anything or make any decisions on the behalf of Thailand because of no functioning government. They have to sort out their political mess before they think about becoming the hub of anything. This mess has been going on for over 7 years now. Time to ELECT someone anyone and let them finish there term. Now having just 1 prime minister finish hes/her term in 8 years, that would be something for Thailand to look forward to.

• Like 1

Thailand =

Hub of corruption

Hub of failed states

cheesy.gifclap2.gif

You forgot one:

Hub of useless expats living useless lives who incessantly attempt to gain self esteem by slandering the nationals with every known perversion of .truth.

And yes we must make room for some that have simply been the same wretched gits for their entire lives.wink.png

Welcome to the club.

With all of the abusive and negative rhetoric put down I have not seen a single tangible, objective argument as to why Thailand cannot be ASEAN medical equipment hub. Lots of uncreative, subjective babbling and low level wit.

I agree with you techboy.If wit were shit all the tv posters wouldn't have enough to constipate a budgie.Now go and lie down in a darkened room and your mum will bring your bedtime cocoa.