Surapong petitions CCD

Lite Beer

Surapong petitions CCD

5-17-2014-4-05-44-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Former Foreign Affairs Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul sought help from the Royal Thai Police's Counter Corruption Division (CCD) Saturday to file malfeasance charge against nine Constitutional Court judges for a judgment that terminates his minister status over the transfer of national security council chief.

He accused the court of breaching Article 157 of the Constitution and asked the CCD police to take legal action against the nine judges.

Source: http://englishnews.t...g-petitions-ccd

xthaipbs_logo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.xwuNWP8G4
-- Thai PBS 2014-05-17

• Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About the only good thing you can say about him is that he's proof a billiard ball can grow hair. But as a (former) member of government he's a complete joke.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Yet more intimidation against courts and judges this time against the highest court in the land.

And after another court had found guilt.

He wants to be very careful if this ever gets to a court the judges may in their defense bring out evidence of massive corruption on his part.

I doubt he has thought this up on his own, it will be on instructions from on high so it could very well end up with him being another human sacrifice like YL.

• Like 2

Look at the eyes,like a reptile.

No-one laughed louder than me at David Icke, when he said the world's ruling classes were comprised of "shape-shifting reptilia". But looking at Surapong, he may well have been correct after all!

And the intellectual debate from the PDRC fanclub hits yet another new low. Seems every final push lowers the bar.

The Courts decisions were a real travesy and were widely reported and commented on around the globe. Pretty much every report managed to stay above the playground level of peoples appearance. Every where apart from on here it seams. Am sure if we were to direct personal insults at you in this manner that you would be running and squealing for the mods to come to your aid.

The judges will know along with anybody else that if Suthep loses his coup, they could well be toast after this!! Lets hope so.

Don't you think he looks creapy? Come on be honest. Edited by Nickymaster

No-one laughed louder than me at David Icke, when he said the world's ruling classes were comprised of "shape-shifting reptilia". But looking at Surapong, he may well have been correct after all!

And the intellectual debate from the PDRC fanclub hits yet another new low. Seems every final push lowers the bar.

The Courts decisions were a real travesy and were widely reported and commented on around the globe. Pretty much every report managed to stay above the playground level of peoples appearance. Every where apart from on here it seams. Am sure if we were to direct personal insults at you in this manner that you would be running and squealing for the mods to come to your aid.

The judges will know along with anybody else that if Suthep loses his coup, they could well be toast after this!! Lets hope so.

The Courts decisions were a real travesy and were widely reported and commented on around the globe

Yet, oddly, never proven to have been wrong. Specially not by the "Judicial Coup" chorus.

I agree that it requires some creativity to get rid of a narcissistic family.

Good. What those judges did was disgraceful and their decisions were condemned domestically and internationally.

Hopefully there is justice

I agree, the court should have sentenced them to the fire squad for the damage the Thaksin clan has done to the country, but I'm not sure they have the power for that.

and that 1 year ago

The Courts decisions were a real travesy and were widely reported and commented on around the globe. Quite true. If your intention is to infer that these were mainly of a critical or condemning nature, please provide appropriate links to reputable international news organizations. If not, kindly retract the inference.

Edited by The Deerhunter

He surely has the looks of someone who could do very nasty things.

That kind of thinking has put people in jail and is very Thai. It is dangerous thinking and ignorant. They believe that a pretty person was 'good' in their last life and is being rewarded, and they think ugly people were 'bad' in their last life and are being punished for it.

In the West, a very good study found that 'pretty people' were not only given consistently lighter sentences for crimes, but that 'pretty people' were judged by their supervisors as being excellent employees, even though records checked showed that they were 'late to work' more often than the uglies and generally were below average on all measurable assessments.

Duh. We are beasts, we just don't like that idea...

• Like 2

Good. What those judges did was disgraceful and their decisions were condemned domestically and internationally.

Hopefully there is justice

I agree, the court should have sentenced them to the fire squad for the damage the Thaksin clan has done to the country, but I'm not sure they have the power for that.

Would you like all of the Taksin family put before a firing squad. Elderly, women and children as well?

He probably doesn t know who to run to for help anymore. He had to tell the wife he lost his job. And it ain t fair! They took all my toys and scams away!

The counter corruption dept. is part of the ATF. The Alien Task Force 555555!

Edited by rebelplatoon

getting the police to file charges because he is too chicken sh*t to do it himself and doesnt want to personally upset anyone, what a wimp. Actually he does remind me of mr whimpy, same fat ugly face and deadpan look that shows us the porch light is on but no-one is at home

Edited by seajae