Miss Universe Thailand Calls Redshirts "Dirty"

Lite Beer

she appears to be just another HISO slapper who thinks having flabby thighs, A tree trunk figure and bulging tummy is pretty. Maybe she is in the eyes of some.

However, as the comments made by her have gone viral on facebook, she will have some questions to answer when she travels to other countries, especially her comment that amounts to incitement to commit murder ( executing the red-shirts). Clearly she has an IQ that falls into the lower bound sector of the quotiant.

• Like 2

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since she spoke out against the Reds she is automatically an enemy of them and supporter of the PDRC. Which means

Chalerm will do all he can to take her title and freeze here accounts and possibly make criminal charges against her. Since the PTP doesnt believe in freedom of speech or freedom of choice in politics then we can expect coffin burnings with used bloody tampons in front of her house along with the late night grenade throwing party. And since she is pro king and not pro PTP Thak she may be banned from the North

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"Since the PTP doesn't believe in freedom of speech or freedom of choice in politics" you might want to have a rethink mate,

do you remember the whistle blowing tomboy, and what did Yingluk say? It's ok you have your right to protest this is democracy,

That's the right way to show freedom of speech and choice.

and you like the remarks that this so-called lady thinks all reds should be executed, that's her and your style of democracy is it? DISGUSTING

Where's your calling for freedom of speech and freedom of choice now? or is that only for your choices??? get a grip!

The other thing is this so called lady say reds are anti monarchy, WRONG!!! every house, shop, business, I have ever been in has calendars and pictures of the king in pride of place, so NOT to bright huh.

You should learn the difference between being sarcastic and literal!!

Well, well, this Topic has really set the Cat Among The Pigeons.

Sadly--she's only verbalizing what 50% of the population believe [actually, once you subtract the sensible Thais probably 35%]--but this is why the coming violence across the country is going to be so unpleasant--these people just cannot dream of accepting the views of the opposition--and, I believe, far too many are ready to fight about it.

For those questioning the young woman's appearance, as opposed to her utterings, check this site and see how many more attractive women there are. Scroll down to No.17.

http://www.sashfactor.info/viewtopic.php?t=8167&p=132852

post-9891-0-62810100-1400466011_thumb.jp

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

Shania Twain

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

She's right up there with the beer heiress for public relations disaster of the year award. I wonder if she might have some "dirty" secrets of her own that could surface. Might be attractive but definitely behind the door when the brains were handed out.

not that attractive. widely critisied on thai social media.

she is the one on the left. even the ladyboy on the right has a better shape.

ddd265329-53778f7b77931.jpg

I'd choose the one on the right every time.

What--even knowing he is/was a man?? Even pissed I would draw the line at that.

She's, well, a bit porky to be a beauty queen! She looks very dim actually and I agree that she shouldn't represent Thailand if she condemns large sections of the populous with pretty basic abusive language.

She comes across as pretty basic herself actually.

Since she spoke out against the Reds she is automatically an enemy of them and supporter of the PDRC. Which means

Chalerm will do all he can to take her title and freeze here accounts and possibly make criminal charges against her. Since the PTP doesnt believe in freedom of speech or freedom of choice in politics then we can expect coffin burnings with used bloody tampons in front of her house along with the late night grenade throwing party. And since she is pro king and not pro PTP Thak she may be banned from the North

"Since the PTP doesn't believe in freedom of speech or freedom of choice in politics" you might want to have a rethink mate,

do you remember the whistle blowing tomboy, and what did Yingluk say? It's ok you have your right to protest this is democracy,

That's the right way to show freedom of speech and choice.

and you like the remarks that this so-called lady thinks all reds should be executed, that's her and your style of democracy is it? DISGUSTING

Where's your calling for freedom of speech and freedom of choice now? or is that only for your choices??? get a grip!

The other thing is this so called lady say reds are anti monarchy, WRONG!!! every house, shop, business, I have ever been in has calendars and pictures of the king in pride of place, so NOT to bright huh.

You should learn the difference between being sarcastic and literal!!

You should learn the difference between freedom of speech and hate speech...

She is NOT representing ALL Thailand so the title should be taken from her.

Well reading the Thai social media today it is not very pretty what the Thais - on both sides of the political divide have to say about this "Lady"!

But the comments are more about that she should never have won the contest in fact most agree she should never have made it into the last 10.

The producers at channel 3 are under fire in most of the comments being accused of pulling a publicity stunt having her win the contest to promote - yes you guessed it - a new Thai soap they are producing with her in a leading role!

Let me guess - she will play a self degrading bitch - soiling the reputation of every self respecting, hard working woman in Thailand - fighting with another bitch for a rich boyfriend?

Edited by Cnxforever

I watched the contest the other night. I thought most of the contestants were less beautiful than an average market stall girl. And all so white. I don't think there was one dark skinned lady in the line up.

Racism is the answer. We should have a miss Issan, and Chiang Mai contest, much more beautiful for me.

Even saw an adv ert last night, children from a private school in Bangkok, the face whitener added and obviously camera adjustments, made them look like extras in Avatar, the place has gone crazy with racists white

I agree, Isaan girls are the most beautiful in Thailand.

a MAN WITH TASTE, WELL DONE SIR.Not forgetting the chiang mai beauties too

• Like 1

Well reading the Thai social media today it is not very pretty what the Thais - on both sides of the political divide gave to say about this "Lady"!

But the comments are more about that she should never have won the contest in fact most agree she should never have made it into the last 10.

The producers at channel 3 are under fire in most of the comments being accused of pulling a publicity stunt having her win the contest to promote - yes you guessed it - a new Thai soap they are producing with her in a leading role!

Let me guess - she will play a self degrading bitch - soiling the reputation of every self respecting, hard working woman in Thailand - fighting with another bitch for a rich boyfriend?

Typical Bangkok living lol.

She's right up there with the beer heiress for public relations disaster of the year award. I wonder if she might have some "dirty" secrets of her own that could surface. Might be attractive but definitely behind the door when the brains were handed out.

I admire her honesty and being on the side of right and justice, besides anyone against the Shins cant be that bad.

But you are right if she was more like the Shins she would have shut her mouth and used her position to make as much money as possible instead of standing for what she believes in.

But I had not expected differently from a red supporter they are always at the back of the line when brains are handed out.

I seen enough examples of this on the forum biggrin.png

I have socks that are smarter than you, distilled idolatry synthetic miscreant, "Anyone against the Shins cant be that bad". As if any other idiot that supports your view is vindicated. Troll,,,,

Seems most people agree (likes) with me, a majority and that means I can do what I want... You are the minority and I don't have to care one bit about you. Oh sorry I confused Taksin his politics with my own.

Actually remember that People like Winston Churchill teamed up with bad guys because their bad guy was not as bad as the bad guy they are fighting. Now in my opinion this is a similar thing.

I have great respect for anyone fighting the Shins, though I draw the line at violence. Obviously the reds don't as most casualties are on the anti government side.

She has the guts to stand up for what she believes in and not just grab grab grab

Au contraire. She's simply parroting her 'love for the king'. As do the majority of 'yellow shirts', with no clear understanding or caring for the lot of the forever disenfranchised Taksin bought poor. I really doubt either side have any idea of the real issues at hand. 'I love the king' and 'I love Taksin because he gave us some money, not like the other lot' seems to be what it boils down to. Sheer ignorance.

• Like 1

Getting a bit fundamental when a miss world contestant says uber stupid things like this.

so when shes interviewed and has to describe her loving personality and care of others etc etc as a worthy contender hows that fit in with her hate rubbish ?

Stupid girl just risked herself and left her family wide open to retaliation and blowback... way to go

If anyone thinks its ok to spout this rubbish and promote the belief that a particular group is less than others that is no better than calling all blacks thieves or women unequal.

She clearly dosnt have two brain cells to rub together whatever uni shes in.

As for posters who think shes doing the right thing or being responsible posting on social media her opinions you clearly havnt thought about it or how stupid these comments are... both for herself and her family and possibly others around her.

Sad to see how stupid people can be and how the young just spout anothers rhetoric without thinking.

Actually you are right.. we have seen the reds gun down kids in Trad and gloat about it at their rally. We seen people who blown a whistle at the ex wife of Taksin get the house of their mom shot up. We seen grenades and deaths at the side of anti government protesters. So yes there is a real danger she put herself in. Reds are in fact real dangerous and so are their supporters.

However sometimes a stand has to be made against bullies like the reds and Taksin.

p.s. in my opinion the execution remark was certainly stupid, if that was really made.

You forgot the word "Possibly Some" just like everything, there are always some bad apples even leaders but it dosnt apply to the vast majority of any group and should use the word here "possibly" because no one has ever been caught doing these grenade attacks it could easily be agent provocateurs.... it dosnt mean all red that people like to keep trying to sell

Really if your trying to say that just because of a political colour support all are bad or dangerous or bullies etc etc that would apply to the majority of Thais.

What are you even doing in a country full of these kind of people then ??? theres literally tens of millions of them... you should question your sanity or common sense to choose to reside in such a country with such a proportion of bad people IF that is the case... which we all know its not.

You honestly think a political colour defines ones morals or actions here ?

People really need to be careful what they say and what they spout, they rarely actually mean it literally but cant help lumping all in the same box ... it makes them feel better and makes the group hated on easier to de humanise.

If you judge people based on general terms such as all blacks or all jews or all women or all Cambodians or .........all red ... you are not only stereo typing which is wrong but also promoting separatism self promoting false elitism and attempting to or helping to de humanise a certain group in order to make yourself somehow feel superior or "not like them"

Truth is your exactly like them, probably 99.9% of them same concerns same thoughts all eat crap and die etc etc but the last thing people wish is to be the same as everyone else...people would rather feel superior, if your not special then thats a blow to the ego....the next best thing is to look down on another group you arnt involved with and demonise them, so we have football teams, gangs, tribes, nations, north and south, religion etc and when all that fails as an excuse to try and look down on others not sharing the same traits people use race or sex or colour.

Its all the same intolerance and discrimination, we should be past that, if your educated, western and can reason then it should be quite easy to avoid making this mistake, especially as farang with it thrown in our faces every day here all around us.

There really isnt any excuse, discrimination and the role it plays in the abuse of others is very big. Just because the Thais do it, does not mean you have to when you should know better and know your history.

I base my opinion on facts and it is a fact that almost all of the victims of violence were anti government and even some kids. Then in a big meeting on stage (video evidence) it was shown red leaders gloating over it (until they realized the PR disaster and were silenced)

So no, I don't think that reds and their supporters are that great i think they are in general less educated and more violent as yellow supporters and I got facts to back it up.

I have often in my posts said I am against violence, but very few of the red posters here have ever condemned the deaths of all the anti government protesters. So do i feel morally superior to those.

Your nice tirade about generalization could have been written by me and I agree, but I don't see the point in constantly making exceptions and saying some reds could be good ect. I am not the only one here that just does not happen in political discussions and especially not here.

May have already been said but good for her, I for one dislike, nono despise the Shinawatra family but also think that Suthep is a Thai version of a lesser Hitler, so personally have no stance on this apart from reform. Anyway, she spoke out good for her and she seems to have brains as well as a degree of physical beauty (someone posted that comparison of a ladybody, so you like to have sex with a skeleton)? BUT she will most likely be a target now and she needs to be careful and not reckless.

THAT is Thailand's pick for the Miss Universe contest???

Sorry, but I could walk through any of the major malls in Chiang Mai and find 20 girls in each, in half an hour's time, that would put her to shame. As for her "political comments"? Memorized well from the Yellow We're-So-Superior-Elite Handbook.

She, like most Yellow Elitists, think they have a monopoly on "loving the King". My wife is a staunch Red Shirt, and not a picture of Dr. T around. She doesn't like him. But has 3 large pictures of the King in the house, and thinks he's the greatest man in Thailand.

and that right there is the problem with labelling any group as just one thing. The problem that the red shirts have is that their group encompasses anti-monarchists, separatists, democracy haters, democracy supporters, confused democracy supporters, Thaksin lovers, people out to grab power, fanatics, bullies, thugs, monarchists, good people, bad people, drug dealers, regular folks, farmers, rich people, poor people.

So it's easy to find examples to label the group with, and it's also easy to see that it's not true for all.

The real question is what are the real core values of the group. Those are NOT the values espoused in their mission statement, they are the values they show day in and day out, both in what they do and in what they don't do. What do they condemn and what don't they condemn. What do they cheer and what do they boo.

Unfortunately for the Red Shirt movement, their friends the PTP and the UDD leadership don't live the values of their mission statement, and that leads to situations like this.

That is an issue with almost any major social/political movement/organization.

Dubbing and outfit as "umbrella organization", "united front" etc, usually means you get a whole range of opinions in.

Some may be unsavory, and it is up to the leadership to walk that thin line between populism/inclusion and weeding

out those who go too far.

I think that the latter bit does not happen often enough, in Thailand and elsewhere. The result, in some cases, perhaps

even many, is that the radical rhetoric is normalized by its inclusion, and gradually raises the bar so that the moderate

voices are pressed to keep up with it. The media, in general, tends to highlight firebrand and radical speech, and so

makes the effect even stronger.

While this is true with regard to the UDD, you can see the same things on the PDRC side. Or for that matter, on TVF.

Would be better for the country if everyone toned down their fiery words some, but this is not an easy thing to achieve.

• Like 1

I admire her honesty and being on the side of right and justice, besides anyone against the Shins cant be that bad.

But you are right if she was more like the Shins she would have shut her mouth and used her position to make as much money as possible instead of standing for what she believes in.

But I had not expected differently from a red supporter they are always at the back of the line when brains are handed out.

I seen enough examples of this on the forum biggrin.png

"I admire her honesty and being on the side of right and justice"............so you think Suthep is acting according laws and order???? Wake up, man, take off your shades...!1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif

• Like 1