Do you think this is a con or true

Phoenix1312

....you know the answers already.....

...this is common in Thailand.....are you not here....???

You know after seeing women stuff their business cards in his pockets in front of me, I was already uncomfortable. He is a good looking man. I kind of knew it was a matter of time. His ego started to get bigger. Everywhere we went the Thai women would say your husband very handsome. I am back in Australia moving on with my life.

The problem is that you still love this guy. In my lifetime i have seen it all and done this, done that, read the book, seen the movie and wear the tee-shirt to prove it. Strange really, because some guys i have known in the past were complete bastards, treated their GFs/wives like crap, yet women were attracted to them like magnets. Perhaps it`s some animal attraction in these guys, the rough and tumble and these women suddenly fall into being manipulated into the sweet little victims but still seem to come back for more.

Regardless of what happened during your relationship with this guy, you only 2 choices: to pine for him, grieve, feel anger and hurt for the rest of your life or decide to not necessary forget this, but rather to move on and build a new future and lifestyle for yourself because no one else will.

I went through an extremely traumatic divorce back in the 70s, lost my kids, house and everything. It was only 2 months after the divorce was finalised that I discovered my first wife, who was not Thai, was having an affair with a close friend and later after they got me legally out of the way, he moved in with my ex-wife what used to be my home that I was still paying for. That relationship only lasted for another year and now my first wife has been living alone every since. It wasn`t the wife so much that got me down but rather the separation from my children. But I was determined to carry on regardless and although it took me many years to financially recover from the affects of the divorce I somehow manage through shear determination to start a new again, because the hard facts are, that if you continue with this guy still in your life, even if only in the background or your mind, you will never be able to progress and get on with the business of living your own life.

Easy to say I know, but there are no other ways I can explain this.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Living in a monastery with monks? NO WAY.

That would never happen, so I agree, NO WAY.

There are female "mae chee" but they don't live with men.

There's also possible for women to stay with other women on the compound of the temple, but only people with a completeley shattered family or being all alone in this world would live there.

You ex husband is up for an interesting time ahead me thinks.

Like most farrangs, they let their dicks fall in love , not their soul.

Sorry for being blunt.

• Like 1

That would never happen, so I agree, NO WAY.

There are female "mae chee" but they don't live with men.

There's also possible for women to stay with other women on the compound of the temple, but only people with a completeley shattered family or being all alone in this world would live there.

You ex husband is up for an interesting time ahead me thinks.

Like most farrangs, they let their dicks fall in love , not their soul.

Sorry for being blunt.

Nonsense. Thai women stay at the same temple as monks but not in the same area. They wear white and sometimes shave their heads and sometimes not.

post-187908-0-87122300-1400596660_thumb.

Edited by thailiketoo
  • Like 1

Some used black magic to curse on the victim as he will always thinking of her, so I think your husband is beyond his control as some believed that he is under her curse, That lady have been telling lie to get sympathy from your ex-husband if a person who practice religion sex way no-no things to do more over taken other person husband will be punish in hell, if that man is not married then it's okay for her to fall in loved with.

I can see why your ex didn't give you any assets as he is under her control as some bad monks also found to practice black magic charm with his hair or date of birth,so you should ask local for help to get a good master to release him from spell.

I can see why your ex didn't give you any assets as he is under her control as some bad monks. cheesy.gif

You can see that from the OP post?clap2.gif

• Like 1

"She also told him she hadn't had sex for 7 years." ..........she is referring to her ex-husband but not other men! Your husband is too naive!

Sorry, don`t mean to make jest of the OP`s situation, I am only stressing how ridiculous this sounds, so in answer to the question is this a con or true, it`s a con.

My concern is that I know these terrible disasters in life can make some people feel suicidal and I am worried regarding this with the OP.

My advice is at this time turn to your close friends and close family members to support you until you feel better within your self. It`s not the end of the world although at times like this it may feel like it.

Ever heard the saying, it`s a grand life if you don`t weaken or don`t let the bastards grind you down. That`s always been my motto. I am a staunch believer in natural justice, just bind your time and see, trust me on this one.

Now, would I lie to you?

• Like 1

"She also told him she hadn't had sex for 7 years." ..........she is referring to her ex-husband but not other men! Your husband is too naive!

Sorry, don`t mean to make jest of the OP`s situation, I am only stressing how ridiculous this sounds, so in answer to the question is this a con or true, it`s a con.

My concern is that I know these terrible disasters in life can make some people feel suicidal and I am worried regarding this with the OP.

My advice is at this time turn to your close friends and close family members to support you until you feel better within your self. It`s not the end of the world although at times like this it may feel like it.

Ever heard the saying, it`s a grand life if you don`t weaken or don`t let the bastards grind you down. That`s always been my motto. I am a staunch believer in natural justice, just bind your time and see, trust me on this one.

Now, would I lie to you?

Totally with you beetle,these kind of things can be very hard to take,the pain ,can last a long time,but,from the op's post's i think she is a strong lady,and can move on with her life,she is also an attractive lady which means it should not be long until she meet's someone else,which always help's heal the wounds.

No way is this Thai woman telling any truth, living with Monks, no sex for 7 years..... please.

First of all he use to go to her for massage, like most females in massage she would have been giving him more than just a massage. Most of the Thai girls I know in massage are told by their bosses that they have to ask the customer (if male) for extra. The female customers on the other hand, simply get a nice normal massage, while their boyfriends and husbands are in the next room having a party.

If your husband was this stupid enough to fall for this woman's story and then cheat on you, you should be happy to see the back of him. I dare say that once he realises he has nothing left, he will come crawling back. As for the assets, this might be a question for 'ask the lawyer'. I know in some situations, anything that has been transferred within 5 years can be reversed. At least this is the case in other countries in order to stop people moving assets to prevent payment.

OP - what a sad sad sad story. I've always said that it's a tough gig for western wives in Asia. If the tables were turned (Western women overwhelmingly adored by local men) I think that western men would generally deal very poorly with that situation. I have seen bucket load of cases like this over the years, again sadly. WHat's the saying - "Men have two heads, but only enough blood for one?".

Not all married Western men are like this, I think you have seen some posts from others to this effect.

As for superstitions and stories - you can search for meaning however you may never get to the bottom of what some Thai women may say to snare/retain/retrieve a western man.

If your ex has really fallen for a story so "out there" and become so intrigued that he started a relationship with this woman, perhaps in some strange way (future will tell) he has done you a favour - in a gutless way - to show you his respect for you (zero) and respect for his masseuse (priority) all whilst his ego growing without self control.

Many a moral compass has been lost in SE Asia by men mainly, and some women.

Whatever the circumstances for your arrival here - whatever they don't blame them or yourself for agreeing to be here in the first place. Perhaps what you were shown here is a shortcut to a true behaviour that you may have uncovered later in life. Don't also search for meaning - you will possibly only find the waters so murky with lies and crap and cultural differences that try to upscale the plot.

BEst thing you can do is to get yourself a new hair cut, some revenge :), and a new man to respect you much more than the last.

All the best to you.

• Like 2

OP - what a sad sad sad story. I've always said that it's a tough gig for western wives in Asia. If the tables were turned (Western women overwhelmingly adored by local men) I think that western men would generally deal very poorly with that situation. I have seen bucket load of cases like this over the years, again sadly. WHat's the saying - "Men have two heads, but only enough blood for one?".

Not all married Western men are like this, I think you have seen some posts from others to this effect.

As for superstitions and stories - you can search for meaning however you may never get to the bottom of what some Thai women may say to snare/retain/retrieve a western man.

If your ex has really fallen for a story so "out there" and become so intrigued that he started a relationship with this woman, perhaps in some strange way (future will tell) he has done you a favour - in a gutless way - to show you his respect for you (zero) and respect for his masseuse (priority) all whilst his ego growing without self control.

Many a moral compass has been lost in SE Asia by men mainly, and some women.

Whatever the circumstances for your arrival here - whatever they don't blame them or yourself for agreeing to be here in the first place. Perhaps what you were shown here is a shortcut to a true behaviour that you may have uncovered later in life. Don't also search for meaning - you will possibly only find the waters so murky with lies and crap and cultural differences that try to upscale the plot.

BEst thing you can do is to get yourself a new hair cut, some revenge smile.png, and a new man to respect you much more than the last.

All the best to you.

What exactly is a moral compass,could you expand on this?

I mean no disrespect as if that is you in the photo,you look a very nice and attractive lady,but could there possibly have been things in your marriage,that were not going so well,whist i feel sorry for what has befallen you there are always two sides in every story.

You are right there is always 2 sides. I am not asking for people to take sides, I was merely asking if her story could be true. Yes that is really me and my husband didn't have any reason to stray. But he was obviously not happy with me.
No, her story is obviously not true, and is likely something your ex. has fabricated, as he thought it would be easier for you to swallow some story about being soulmates rather than the truth that he fell for a bargirl.

He may not be as stupid as everyone thinks he is. It seems he has afterall managed to avoid giving you any part of the assets. Of course, getting them back from the new girl later may be a problem, but he stood to lose a big part of the assets to you anyway, so taking a chance on this does make some sense.

I agree... Its probably partly true that he meet a thai girl and banged her after 7 hours.. Then fell in lala land.

Sounds like he made it up...who knows his reasons.

Good luck.

Sent from my c64

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="casualposter" data-cid="7853080" data-time="1400578741">casualposter, on 20 May 2014 - 16:39, said:<p><p><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="cheated" data-cid="7853060" data-time="1400578585">cheated, on 20 May 2014 - 16:36, said:<p> So nothing to say about the dropkick,cheating husband then.Som num nar.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="casualposter" data-cid="7853080" data-time="1400578741">casualposter, on 20 May 2014 - 16:39, said:<p><p><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="cheated" data-cid="7853060" data-time="1400578585">cheated, on 20 May 2014 - 16:36, said:<p> So nothing to say about the dropkick,cheating husband then.Som num nar.

Mate,don't want to be rude but this looks something like my last flight ticket data readout when i left Calcutta,can you not be a bit clearer.

• Like 2

I ask the question, do Buddhists that live in a monastery act this way and continually go for married men? Also would she have sex with my husband after a couple of visits? I think not. I think she got exactly what she wanted and all his assets as well.

Your somehow inferring because she lived in a monastery she must have been a nun ?.....maybe not case, maybe the Aussie went back to the wife and left her with nothing ?....she had nowhere to go/no job and the monastery took her in, which does happen in Thailand, but this doesn't mean they become monks/nuns.

Would she have sex after a couple of visits ?...I am surprised it only happened after a couple of visits, usually in Thailand it can happen 30 minutes after meeting for the first time..whistling.gif

Please do not be so naive - I can say it happened in Germany, Sweden and UK too - within 30 minutes. It all depends...

"I ask the question, do Buddhists that live in a monastery act this way and continually go for married men? Also would she have sex with my husband after a couple of visits?"

--

The only generalization one can make about Buddhists who live in monasteries is that they have to get used to squat toilets.

Seriously though, you need to cut the chord and get on with your life. Schadenfreude is unbecoming and working yourself up over whatever's going on in his new life cuts into your living your own life in a fuller, better way.

Consider this: you are free from a lying, cheating foolhardy man boy. Count your blessings and move on.

Cheers/T

• Like 2

Well where do you think the Thai nuns live?

Thai Nuns have their own place not at the same monasteries afaik

not true. mae chi can live in a separate building at the same temple

Can be, LOT = Lost in translation ! nuns - female monks rolleyes.gif

Can be, LOT = Lost in translation ! nuns - female monks rolleyes.gif

nuns are not equivalent to female monks. they follow far fewer precepts than monks

THE REAL STORY , YOU ARE A BAD LAY AND HE FOUND BETTER, GET OVER IT MOVE ON, HAPPENS TO ALL FERANG IMPOSTER WOMEN AT LAST HE FOUND CONTENTMENT

What a vile post, from a vile bitter troll.

• Like 2

My husband met a Thai woman, I think she was his masseuse. Over a month or so she saw he was spiritual and did yoga. She told him that she had been living in a monastery with the monks for 7 years. She said her heart was broken because her Australian boyfriend went back to his wife. She also told him she hadn't had sex for 7 years.

She got my husbands birthdate and said the monk she took it to said they were meant to be together as they knew each other in a past life.

Needless to say my husband was enchanted and started an affair with her. I caught him out and left him. She now has all his assets in her name so I can't claim anything.

I ask the question, do Buddhists that live in a monastery act this way and continually go for married men? Also would she have sex with my husband after a couple of visits? I think not. I think she got exactly what she wanted and all his assets as well.

Any opinions????

Sounds like you want the man's assets more than the man himself... The girl and yourself have more than a few similarities but you lost and she won by the sound of things....

Over my 30 years in Thailand there have been countless opportunities for me to stray off, even been pursued by women young enough to be my granddaughter, but my common sense above the waist has always prevailed over that jangly thing I have below the waist

Good "old" boy. streicheln.gif