Man arrested with bombs and war weapons in Lop Buri

webfact

Do you know how many folk that thing could take out in seconds......?...............coffee1.gif

...with 800 rounds of ammunition, but if you fired into a crowed one bullet could hit many people @ probably 10 rounds a second.

after 1 day the army does in what the police could not in 6 months. Already delivered one lot of explosives to Bangkok and straight into Lampini park too probably. Finally we are seeing exactly what the ptp and red shirts have been planning, why the army was taken out of Bangkok by the ptp too, lets hope the army continue to expose these caches of weapons and red scum along with their ptp minders

• Like 1

"he had already delivered one consignment of bombs to his employer in Bangkok"

If I was a betting man I would be tempted to bet on a link with the bag 'found' by police in Lumpini Park after three days of cleanup by PDRC and BMA.

The tactic of saying that "We have found bombs [etc]...." has been used before. They seem to be playing the same crass cards.

Edited by ianf
  • Like 1

"he had already delivered one consignment of bombs to his employer in Bangkok"

If I was a betting man I would be tempted to bet on a link with the bag 'found' by police in Lumpini Park after three days of cleanup by PDRC and BMA.

The tactic of saying that "We have found bombs [etc]...." has been used before. They seem to be playing the same crass cards.

First we have fake red shirts, now fake weapons caches. Same old crass denials that the red shirts employ violence as a political tool.

• Like 1

What a naughty scamp he needs a severe talking to having all these weapons I am sure his employer will be very disappointed he did not deliver them, nothing surer he will be out on bail soon and trying his gun job running again soon.

The original post reports a seizure of arms including one rifle. There was a subsequent post in this thread with three other photos purportedly from a raid today, but without attribution to a source. Both may be worthy of discussion, but let's not conflate them.

This was found today morning =>

Please can you quote your source...

As for the last photo was this the haul of genuine red shirt or the other side infiltrating the red shirts? I guess there will be claims and counter claims as to the actual status, I assume the nice piece of "totty" in the top photo will not be seeing her boy friend for some time.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=571537052959769&set=pcb.571537129626428&type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=571535979626543&set=pcb.571537129626428&type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=571536066293201&set=pcb.571537129626428&type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=571536136293194&set=pcb.571537129626428&type=1&theater

The original post reports a seizure of arms including one rifle. There was a subsequent post in this thread with three other photos purportedly from a raid today, but without attribution to a source. Both may be worthy of discussion, but let's not conflate them.

the other english paper has an update on this..

...............The criminal, bully fascist Suthep crept round to his house, planted them there and then reported him to the police after paying him!!! he then sold the weapons to the PDRC to blow themselves up with!! ..........there FAB4/Just1voice/geriatrickid/etcetc .......saved you posting!!!

Love it. Absolute Classic remark. A bit of light humor in face of all the problems we here on TV see day in and day out. Sometimes these post get too serious. Thanks for posting.

Meanwhile, army troops and police conducted extensive searches for explosives and illegal weapons which might be smuggled into Bangkok from neighbouring provinces. Roadblocks have been set up on Asian highway and Paholyothin road in Ayutthaya and Saraburi provinces in an attempt to stem the flow of illegal firearms which were suspected to be used to stir up violence in Bangkok.

To all weapon smugglers and general mischief generators: There are roadblocks on Asian Hwy and Paholyothin Rd. Do not use these roads. Police and military are actively searching for you! I repeat, do not use Asian Hwy, or Paholyothin Rd, it's too dangerous, you understand?

This is some footage of what they found in a 40 year old women's room in Samut Sakhon today.

They loads of weapons and ammo including an M-4 with a silencer and 275 rounds of ammo . An AK 47 with nearly 800 rounds, an M79 grenade launcher, flash bangs grenades and explosives just to mention a few.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGm71pueZaw#t=53 coffee1.gif

Edited by coma

I have been waiting for this for years.Tha criminal in Dubai is no longer in control of the game.Its a new game now with different players in control.We'll see where this takes us.The amnesty push was a step too far and badly thought through.

The police seem to do a lot better job of finding bombs and arms when the army "Combine" with them.

Seems they can do their job when they get a little help from a friend.

Bit of luck we will soon find out who his employer is.

I got a funny feeling they're working on that.

Looking forward to seeing what develops next.

Yes, that will be interesting. If the information helps the Royalist side we'll surely hear soon. If it doesn't, I've noticed that once a case goes to the Court Thai law prohibits any discussion of it outside the court. In general newspapers do not report on the progress of trials -- I think there is danger of violating the law on Contempt of Court. Anyway, the information may be published eitht or ten years from now in a three line article on page 28.

I have been waiting for this for years.Tha criminal in Dubai is no longer in control of the game.Its a new game now with different players in control.We'll see where this takes us.The amnesty push was a step too far and badly thought through.

It was a bit stupid. Without the amnesty attempt the government would still be in place. It would have been more peaceful but hopefully that will come anyway so long as all sides can negotiate.

There are a minority of idiots on both sides both politicians and supporters who cause all the problems. If they can be got rid of then I'm certain those left can work something out.