All Tv off

happynthailand

If anything was gonna piss my wife off, it's shutting off her Channel 3 nightly soap.....I hope for all the military boys they're unmarried, otherwise they may well be entering a 'dry spell' until the soaps reappear!

so can anyone tell me was the curfew imposed in places like Surin and Ubon last night.

I did close the restaurant around 8:30 - 9:00 instead of 10pm to give the staff enough time to drive home.

I also noticed a sign on the makro entrance door...it was written in Thai, but they shortened their opening hours to 8pm ( instead of 10 pm ).

I also did notice much fewer cars driving along the busy Uppalisan road after 10pm.

So I would say it is being enforced.

This is in ubon by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

O.K., True is back up and running... Looks like it might stick this time as it came on for about an hour last night then back to the Military stuff...

Pianoman

kctv.cable is back on,astro,euro sport,gm,but no bbc. as long as we get,derby vs qpr,real Madrid vs athletico Madrid.that will do,but we might get the heinekin cup final.

O.K., True is back up and running... Looks like it might stick this time as it came on for about an hour last night then back to the Military stuff...

Pianoman

kctv.cable is back on,astro,euro sport,gm,but no bbc. as long as we get,derby vs qpr,real Madrid vs athletico Madrid.that will do,but we might get the heinekin cup final.

Off topic slightly, but which channel is the Champions League Final on??

BTW the current situation will have been nothing compared to the social disorder caused by my kids if they went for another night without Tom & Jerry!

Pianoman

Off topic slightly, but which channel is the Champions League Final on??

BTW the current situation will have been nothing compared to the social disorder caused by my kids if they went for another night without Tom & Jerry!

I have downloaded all the Tom and Jerry episodes so don't have that problem.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

All True Vision channels except news channels are up and running!

Curfew was imposed in Surin on Thursday!

Fox Entertainment still blocked for some reason... On sattilite it is channel #77 and still blocked like the News channels... Anyone???

Pianoman

All True Vision channels except news channels are up and running!

Curfew was imposed in Surin on Thursday!

Fox Entertainment still blocked for some reason... On sattilite it is channel #77 and still blocked like the News channels... Anyone???

Pianoman

I sent an e-mail to True's Customer Service, but so far that has accomplished about as much as throwing it in the Trash, which is what I think True did to the message sent...

Pianoman

I go this from True Visions after sending them an email this morning (got fast reply but my email address is registered with them for billing reply included my customer number).

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Please allow us to explain to you that the TV channels suspension has been executed by the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO). And this nationwide event affects not only True Visions but also other satellite and cable providers. As such, we honestly would like to inform you that the current situation is beyond our control. We totally understand how frustrating and inconvenient this could be for our subscribers, but we do assure that this is not our intention. Normal viewing will be reinstated once the suspension is over.