webfact

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NPOMC orders YIngluck, 23 others to report themselves

BANGKOK: -- The National Peace and Order Maintaining Council issued an order early Friday, summoning former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra and 22 other persons to report themselves to the coup makers.

The order was issued at 1:30 am.

The 22 persons include Prommin Lertsuridej, Suranand Vejjajiva, Phansak Winyurat, Yongyuth Tiyapairat, Yaowapa Wongsawat and Thongtong Chantharangsuk.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-05-23

I have heard that Tarit has already signed the arrest warrants for the PTP cabinet and the Shinawatra family

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"I have heard...."

I think the mods made it pretty clear that rumor has no place on this forum. Can you please substantiate your assertion?

My suggestion is that your post be deleted unto you can come up with something better than "I have heard..."

• Like 1

I have heard that Tarit has already signed the arrest warrants for the PTP cabinet and the Shinawatra family

"I have heard...."

I think the mods made it pretty clear that rumor has no place on this forum. Can you please substantiate your assertion?

My suggestion is that your post be deleted unto you can come up with something better than "I have heard..."

I think Thait Spot may be being sarcastic based on Tarit's tendency to swap sides.

• Like 2

"I have heard...."

Your theory is certainly correct:- posting unsubstantiated rumors is against TVF policy.

However, I read it as sarcasm or irony.

The very idea of Thailand's own little Robespierre biting the hands that have been feeding him for the last 3 years is hilarious, but knowing how the man operates, entirely plausible.

• Like 2

You can already start to see the 'spin doctors' of the AFP starting to jump on board after the US denouncement.... it is time now more than ever to clean the mess, neither side can/will do it. I bet if you were on the street of ANY town across the country, you would not find many, except those who stand to lose face/money/power opposed to what has taken place. AFP, you can no longer control people like you did before, social media is too fast for you, give it up, and go back to what you should be doing, report the fact

s/news in an unbiased framework.

Oz

• Like 2

Wouldn't it be helpful for once if the US and that quite ineffective outfit, the UN actually understood a situation and supported it or at least remained neutral rather than condone it? We have been putting up with Suthep's and Jaturong's nonense for far too long and it has impacted our business and personal lives for the worse as the country suffers. So, Mr Kerry and Mr Moon, wake up and think and spare a thought for the real people who have been trying to make an honest living and have suffered for months because of this impasse. As you obviously can't help the situation, you really should keep quiet.

LOL.....the anti USA Thai Visa club would cry no matter what the USA said, did, or did not say or did not do. Total garbage.....again and again.

and in the end...I suppose these morons would say that USA is responsible for anything that happens in Patagonia, as well. (Nothing to do with nothing) totally brain dead.

• Like 1

Sorry, but was has that got to do with anything?

No offense but you wanted to staet quoting statistics. I am sure there are many military interests in banks around the World.

Prayuth will lock all the opposing sides in one big room and let them sort it out between themselves . . . last person standing gets to form the new Govt . . . and betting will also be allowed in this one-off televised event! lol

On a more serious note, I'm expecting an announcement stating that the international arrest warrant for Thaksin has been resurrected.

Thai army are real heroes of Thai people to stop corruption

RESPECT 2 Prayuth 4 his super job of cleaning filth from Thai culture

If you believe that, you are naive beyond redemption. The army are up to their necks in dodgy, corrupt business practices such as the gem trade with Burma and Cambodia, not to mention teak logging.

What other countries army owns a bank?

Many countries have banks set up as "friendly societies" (That is a correct technical term) to look after large bodies of public service employees, to take deposits and lend on mortgages etc to members. It is secure. They have control of the pay checks. Army bank? No problem, unless they are also involved in "extra-curricular activities." Perhaps the general has been looking for a chance to do some internal housekeeping as well. Give him a chance & lets see.

Edited by The Deerhunter
  • Like 1

"I have heard...."

You should grow a sense of humour

Thanks for daring to step out of your closet of irony for us less-bright TV members.
  • Like 1

I have removed a bunch of posts. Once again no unsubstantiated allegations will be posted concerning the army or their actions. Stop the bickering & any more hysterical posting will get those concerned a holiday.

Well I tried to explain all this to those that would listen

If everything had been kept clean there'd have be no need for the heavily soiled option

We have had the - wash cycle x2 - the rinse cycle x5- the spin cycle on high rpm has just finished

Now everything needs to be hung out to dry - then inspected to see if any stubborn stains remain - if so they need to be discarded for good

It's a pity about that very soiled pair of underwear that slipped away

Probably needs them all together so they can finally sort things out. Would be funny if they d sent out a task force and pick up the 'puppetmaster'.

I don't think that would help as there would be legal complications.

They could make sure an international arrest warrant was issued which would be less difficult legally.

good luck with that. No one take this country seriously anymore.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What other countries army owns a bank?

1.25% of the TMB shares hardly constitutes a controlling share.

1. กระทรวงการคลัง 11,364,282,005 26.02

2. ING BANK N.V. 10,970,893,359 25.12

3. บริษัท ไทยเอ็นวีดีอาร์ จำกัด 3,889,068,312 8.90

4. HSBC (SINGAPORE) NOMINEES PTE LTD 908,039,688 2.08

5. DBS BANK A/C 003 865,000,000 1.98

6. นางสมพร จึงรุ่งเรืองกิจ 840,000,000 1.92

7. STATE STREET BANK EUROPE LIMITED 802,224,873 1.84

8. กองทัพบก 546,499,860 1.25

9. บริษัท ไทยประกันชีวิต จำกัด (มหาชน) 336,867,474 0.77

10. CHASE NOMINEES LIMITED 50 275,375,900 0.63

11. กองทุน บำเหน็จบำนาญข้าราชการ (EQ-TH) 274,126,100 0.63

12. นางวราภรณ์ พวงเรืองศรี 230,000,000 0.53

13. นายศิริชัย จรุงสถิตพงศ์ 230,000,000 0.53

I concede your point. But, gems and logging? Everyone knows that the Thai army is a business organization.