Costa Rica Vs Ecuador

britmaveric

What´s this Sing Sling????? Don´t tell me you got your wife to advise you as well????

Might as well have been with my record . . . looks like you might take over the 'lead' again, but rest assured it will be short lived, Nongwahyay :o

Wow, just had the woodwork . . . how dare they try to ruin my prediction!!!!!!!

What´s this Sing Sling????? Don´t tell me you got your wife to advise you as well????

Might as well have been with my record . . . looks like you might take over the 'lead' again, but rest assured it will be short lived, Nongwahyay :o

Nooooooooooooooooooo......they actually went and scored another goooooooaaaaalll.....sorry Sing Sing............. try again another day!!!!!!!!!

Woe is me . . . .

Ok, N - looks like I still lead. have fun watching the big screen and take care, I've heard that there are bands of Trinidad & Tobago hooligans roaming the streets of Berlin, unsere Bundeshauptstadt!

Unsere Bundeshauptstadt????? Bist Du auch Deutscher?????? Nun muss ich aber los....bis später.........

Woe is me . . . .

Ok, N - looks like I still lead. have fun watching the big screen and take care, I've heard that there are bands of Trinidad & Tobago hooligans roaming the streets of Berlin, unsere Bundeshauptstadt!

Unsere Bundeshauptstadt????? Bist Du auch Deutscher?????? Nun muss ich aber los....bis später.........

Tja es gibt doch einige hier in der Gegend . . . :o

Might as well have been with my record . . . looks like you might take over the 'lead' again, but rest assured it will be short lived, Nongwahyay :D

Nooooooooooooooooooo......they actually went and scored another goooooooaaaaalll.....sorry Sing Sing............. try again another day!!!!!!!!!

Ouch , unlucky Chap, I have had so many footie bets go that way , you kind of wish for an automated sniper at the match.

:o