Watch the BBC coverage of the coup for a laugh

davidst01

Has anyone been watching BBC news with their impressive coverage of the coup in bkk...

Without mentioning names, the main reporter is a chubby British guy with scruffy black hair aged in his 30's- he speaks as if he has a silver spoon in his mouth. Last night he was at a road block standing near 2 rows of soldiers and he was speaking bullocks giving a general run down of the situation. Then he actually asked one of the soldiers 'Is this a coup?'. The soldier obviously did not speak a word of English and gave a blank look. They then kind of pushed the reporter back a bit and the Englishman touched one of the soldiers on his chest below the neck- as he was being pushed back. The soldier looked down at the hand touching him and mr reporter took his hand away quickly.

Tonight the same reporter was standing in central bkk near the Army HQ and he must have been lost for words. An official looking car was driving into the gates and he said ' oh here comes another car going inside.... Some cars have the windows down and we can see who is going inside. Sometimes the windows are down'

Its gripping reporting by BBC. I think that they are lacking the budget on this field reporter. It has to be just him and his cameraman creating the content i.e. no producer.

I cant wait to have another laugh tomorrow.

• Like 2

Yes I agree. The reporting has been,all about "alleged corruption by yingluck" despite the courts convicting her and so,it goes. BBC makes it up with crackers the reporter as they go.

They also,think Thai courts can't make decisions because they constantly say alleged

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

If i remember correctly, after similar alledged 'biased' reporting subsequent to the previous coup, a bunch of resident UK expats based in Bangkok complained and took it right up to the highest authority which after several years of investigation absolved BBC of any bias.

That's the second video I've seen of him in bkk where he is pushing people aside. In one of the videos a girl told him off when the camera wasn't on him. It was so stupid of him to put his hands on a soldier, he's lucky he didn't get arrested or his butt kicked.

Yes I agree. The reporting has been,all about "alleged corruption by yingluck" despite the courts convicting her and so,it goes. BBC makes it up with crackers the reporter as they go.

They also,think Thai courts can't make decisions because they constantly say alleged

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Which court has convicted her of corruption? Seems that the BBC are a hell of a lot for factual than you.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Which court has convicted her of corruption? Seems that the BBC are a hell of a lot for factual than you.

Charged with corruptions by the NACC, convicted of abuse of power by the Constitution Court - but by all means - keep your lips planted firmly on her ass in that lovely obsequious way.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Charged with corruptions by the NACC, convicted of abuse of power by the Constitution Court - but by all means - keep your lips planted firmly on her ass in that lovely obsequious way.

Has she been convicted of corruption? No- so the BBC report was correct and marcusd was incorrect.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Has she been convicted of corruption? No- so the BBC report was correct and marcusd was incorrect.

Lmao at your sycophantic fawning over this sock puppet. To pretend she is not corrupt is the height of absurdity.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Because the BBC report both sides objectively, they are always accused of bias by those who favour only one side.

Now then, now then. (That's just a start)

You're having. A laugh The BBC these days has virtually zero credibility in the UK. Dick Head, I thought had been posted overseas, but sadly the red shirt is back.

• Like 1

Lmao at your sycophantic fawning over this sock puppet. To pretend she is not corrupt is the height of absurdity.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Where have i said she is not corrupt?

Marcusd said the reporting was about alleged corruption, and that she had been convicted. This is factually incorrect, the article was correct.

Maybe the truth does not bother you, but i like to try and deal in facts at least when they are verifiable as they are in this case.

Your obviously a little emotional about this, so maybe just take a step back and a deep breath.

The British Biased Corporation

I think you will find the BBC held in high regard, even in the second world war, German soldiers listened to the BBC because they told it as it was. Just because of one bad presenter will not change it.

Policy In General Regarding Thailand Election/Political Discussions
As a result of the great increase in posts about politics in Thailand, we are requesting that members keep political discussion confined to threads already open in the Thailand News Forum.
Non-political topics in General which are hijacked with political arguments will see posts removed without further notice.

Members who cannot comply with our request will risk a posting suspension.

And let's not forget NO discussion of the Monarchy in a political context. An immediate ban is possible.

Link to forum rules regarding the Monarchy: Here

Thanks for your understanding and participation on Thaivisa.

Thaivisa moderating team

Closed