Junta wants sweeping reforms before election

Lite Beer

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well father in law and the guy who rents wifeys paddy have been waiting for their rice payments since October. Hopefully the Junta will be good for their word and pay the poor farmers within 20 days.

The problem I see is the country, does not have the money to pay them, if they "find" money then what else suffers.

• Like 1

If you want to see who is considered to be the most corrupt of the Govt departments have a look at the following :

attachicon.gifcorruption index.jpg

This is compiled by the National Anti Corruption Commission and is 2012 vintage. Things may have changed for the Navy now with the Rohinga thing.

Look who is bottom on the list, that is the most corrupt.

That's right, the outfit that's supposed to be fighting corruption in the public service.

What's happened to Customs and Revenue Dept ?

They used to rated the most corrupt almost every year, have they really been cleaned up so much ?

A little hard to believe.

• Like 1

Well father in law and the guy who rents wifeys paddy have been waiting for their rice payments since October. Hopefully the Junta will be good for their word and pay the poor farmers within 20 days.

The problem I see is the country, does not have the money to pay them, if they "find" money then what else suffers.

If that's the case then I guess they'll be firing up the printing press.

If you want to see who is considered to be the most corrupt of the Govt departments have a look at the following :

This is compiled by the National Anti Corruption Commission and is 2012 vintage. Things may have changed for the Navy now with the Rohinga thing.

That's right, the outfit that's supposed to be fighting corruption in the public service.

What's happened to Customs and Revenue Dept ?

They used to rated the most corrupt almost every year, have they really been cleaned up so much ?

A little hard to believe.

These are just the top and bottom 5 NKK I would suspect they would not be close to the top 5.

I am amazed that Health and Rural roads are considered so clean. I have to deal with both departments in the course of my work and my experience does not lead me to the same conclusion.

The department that I deal with mainly is the Education department and I had better not say more on this forum about what I witness and what my company pays.

• Like 1

only slight problems, all the reforms will be made with the military in mind, hopefully the military will ask for help in pushing forward reforms or there will be more issues and protests once "democracy Thai style" is rolled out

election..... isn't that a dirty word to the Royal-Elitist ?..... how could the common Thai-people know what is good for them AND the county!

... because everyone knows it was S-elections by aliens if you will. The rest is easy to manipulate, - like yourself?

It is a Shame that the world leaders and embassy personnel do not understand what has been going on in Thailand under the PTT along with the UDD and WHY the Millitary Had to step in to Save the Country.... This is Not a General Suchinda type of Coup{1992} that he ordered his troops to kill protesters... Suchinda was a greedy power crazy General. This General Truly care about Thailand and All it's people.

• Like 2

Well done to the Army for identifying the rice farmers needs as first priority and that the country sucks up the cost of the Shinawtra's incompetence to put this right.

And as for the Americans and Germans your ignorance knows no bounds. Quick to condemn on the garbage that is presented to you by the criminals that have been ransacking Thailand and its democracy for the last 13 years and then complete ignorance with a closed mind mentality shown when invited to hear the other side of the debate.

Thailand and its democracy (????) ? cheesy.gif

Troll