Looking for some advice

We have owned a Chevrolet Optra from new since 2006, its been a great car up until last month when a young lady in a Toyota Camry (I think) smashed me right up the arse (cue the jokes). A pick up has been on my mind for the last year or so and I'll probably go for the Mazda BT 50. I don't think you'll have any problems learning to drive one. My missus is a short arse and was not really an experienced driver when she arrived in the States, she had no problem driving my old GMC 1500 truck, in fact she liked being that much bit higher in the cab compared to a normal 4 door sedan.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I just bought my first new Mazda in Thailand. A CX5 which is a great car. The after sales service from Mazda in Thailand, if you only speak English is appalling. They will not answer simple question from the main office. They just tell you to go to a deal, and the dealer does not speak English. All you get offered is an English Manual on a CD.

And then they boast that they strived to exceed customers expectations. So I received a brand new car with a Thai manual and the promise of the manual in English on a CD a week later. The service is laughable if only you were not paying for it

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Although as expressed I like a truck......Surprised no one mentioned the Nissan Almera....Not a mirco hatchback ....decent size, Great price (auto/air brand new for 500,000 baht) ...drawback is the small 1.2 engine, but if just being used around town ...Worth checking out!

On par with Keeway. Dreadful piece of krap.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk