Tambien Bahn, Yellow Residents Book.

Gentlemen before you go duplicating another posters documentation requirements you need to go to YOUR amphur and ask what THEY require. NO two amphurs in Thailand have the same requirements.

Forget going to Bangchang Amphor they ask so many stupid questions make you come back 3 times and still have not got yellow book after 3 months, they tell me it is ready to pick up if i bring back the head man of the village again ( and pay him again) and also one of the other owners in the building (has a holiday condo) who lives in Undon Thani. I am not the only farang who has trouble with this Amphor as regards to the yellow book

The point about Embassies should be clarified. I assume that KevinB is referring to embassies outside his home country and may very well be the case.

As far as the Thai Consulates in the UK are concerned,they can only accept visa applications from persons residing in the UK. Proof of residence in Thailand will do little for the application.

Gentlemen before you go duplicating another posters documentation requirements you need to go to YOUR amphur and ask what THEY require. NO two amphurs in Thailand have the same requirements.

Forget going to Bangchang Amphor they ask so many stupid questions make you come back 3 times and still have not got yellow book after 3 months, they tell me it is ready to pick up if i bring back the head man of the village again ( and pay him again) and also one of the other owners in the building (has a holiday condo) who lives in Undon Thani. I am not the only farang who has trouble with this Amphor as regards to the yellow book

There is no way to forget about any particular district office. If you want the yellow book for living at an address in a certain district it is the office of that district where you must apply.

• Like 1

There is no way to forget about any particular district office. If you want the yellow book for living at an address in a certain district it is the office of that district where you must apply.

About 2007 to 2009 for two years no foreigner in Mueang Chiang Mai could obtain a Yellow House Book because the top person would not sign off. That's just the way it was.