Winthai warns public against rallying, using social media to incite unrest

Lite Beer

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Without making a connection to anyone,.....

How about we, expats living in Thailand, just mind our own business and lay low for as long as it takes for 'them' to return Thailand to a peaceful place to retire in and a prosperous place for the people of Thailand to live in.

I know I will.

A lifetime can be a very long time...

• Like 2

How about we, expats living in Thailand, just mind our own business and lay low for as long as it takes for 'them' to return Thailand to a peaceful place to retire in and a prosperous place for the people of Thailand to live in.

I know I will.

You are 100 % right.

This is their country, they do what they want with it.

The only point is if the situation interferes with us.

"Us" means farang or (in case of Asian wife) Khmer, Lao, Burmese.

++++++++++++

Also, this is the occasion to write funny and insolent posts in ThaiVisa.

• Like 1

I know I will.

On the other hand death is for eternity.... guitar.gif.pagespeed.ce.Rjd-vqhNlw.gif

It is the rights of the people to come out to against the rebels - who seized the people's power to favour the dem, pdrc, nacc, cc, ec, ac appointed senators, ombudsman. Chaos and hardships were premeditated and engineered by these groups and yet they carry on their insurrection activities with impunity.

Have you ever thought with all these groups against your side maybe it's the side you are supporting that's in the wrong?

exactly what I thought, and know from what I have read about both sides

I know I will.

.....hopefully .... smile.png

• Like 2

I know I will.

If that is how you feel and truly believe in "minding your business" I guess you and everyone who liked your post will not be posting anything else here on TV pertaining to the current situation. The topic is about using social media. So the challenge is to see if you and everyone who pressed "like this" will live up to your word.

I know

Well said, but I fear it will fall on many deaf ears or those with selective hearing. Don't forget we expats are guests in this country and should stay out/refrain from comment about what is not really our business.

I know I will.

first sensible post I have seen in the last few days! there is nothing we can do about the current situation as we are FOREIGNERS! the thai's will have to sort this out on their own!

Give Gen P a chance to sort it. He's a damn site better that what we have had these past 6 months. It will take an iron fist to bring the rampant disregard for law and order under control. Let him do his job.

what is "we" tonto? are you a thai? butt out! remember in martial law they can boot you out of the country within 24 hours without any mexcuse!