God bless them one and all !

CharlieH

Nice post but for every woman's life that changes for the better, there is one that changes for the worse. I've met literally hundreds that have got addicted to drugs and alcohol.

Fair enough there is a place where all that want this prostitution disguised as something else can be together by a dirty sea.

Myself, I'd hope that I got wiser as I reached my final years.

In this country, there is a tradition of older retired men practicing renunciation.

It embarrasses me to have fellow countrymen who instead of utilizing all the great opportunities in Thailand to detach from worldy attachments before they die, choose to live in a brothel. Attachments to worldly pleasures are deceptive and don't give real satisfaction, but cause suffering.

There ain't no fool like an old fool.

a fool and his money...can through one hell of a party..

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met thousands of women in Thailand and never one who was forced into the sex trade. You are deluded.

I dont think you know a lot about Thailand then.

Have you ever met a woman who was forced into the sex trade in Thailand? It is simple both of us can't be right.

I have lived here more than 10 years and been involved in adult education in Pattaya; how about you?

Your first question...........YES

She had to feed her kids cos hussy is an assho...... and take care of a blind father.................

You mean she was too lazy or ill equipped to get another job that would have filled the bill?

I was forced into the education business and the oil business and the steel business and...........

If I had paid attention to my father I would have had a better life and a better job..... I have a daughter who got a degree in Marketing and she had to marry because she considered it preferable to working as a waitress.....

We could go on for hours.....

I think the word forced in the discussion meant held captive by violence or threat of violence.

Edited by thailiketoo
  • Like 2

So would it be called, sex tourism,. Because they have failed marriages for what ever reasons. and move to a country where there are impoverished girls, who sell there body's to live. where 90% are forced into the sex trade.

"Impoverished girls selling their body to live", "90% are forced into the sex trade" You must truly be a great fool if you actually beleive what you wrote. Virtually every business here is starved of labour if they really want to work a decent job. Wages may be low as compared to western standards but they are also not living in the west. Besides, millions of other thai women are working decent jobs and living. It is the social acceptance of prostitution which attracts these young girls to make a quick money without any hard work.

Edited by saakura
  • Like 2

I've met thousands of women in Thailand and never one who was forced into the sex trade. You are deluded.

I dont think you know a lot about Thailand then.

Have you ever met a woman who was forced into the sex trade in Thailand? It is simple both of us can't be right.

I have lived here more than 10 years and been involved in adult education in Pattaya; how about you?

Your first question...........YES

She had to feed her kids cos hussy is an assho...... and take care of a blind father.................

You mean she was too lazy or ill equipped to get another job that would have filled the bill?

I was forced into the education business and the oil business and the steel business and...........

If I had paid attention to my father I would have had a better life and a better job..... I have a daughter who got a degree in Marketing and she had to marry because she considered it preferable to working as a waitress.....

We could go on for hours.....

I think the word forced in the discussion meant held captive by violence or threat of violence.

It seems that you hang out in the good circles in Thailand. Well done. Forced into prostitution with the threat of a gun......unlikely......forced into prostitution by sheer manipulation within the family.......yes. Remember most foreigners who stay with a woman from the sextrade.....are lucky because they have met the best and most responsible girl in her whole family.

It seems that you hang out in the good circles in Thailand. Well done. Forced into prostitution with the threat of a gun......unlikely......forced into prostitution by sheer manipulation within the family.......yes. Remember most foreigners who stay with a woman from the sextrade.....are lucky because they have met the best and most responsible girl in her whole family.

Please quote where I said I had met one woman who was forced into the sex trade? It is not nice to lie about things like that. You implied I hang out with women who are forced into sex. I would like an apology.

Please quote where I said I had met one woman who was forced into the sex trade? It is not nice to lie about things like that. You implied I hang out with women who are forced into sex. I would like an apology.

No need to apologise for something you misunderstood. You wrote that you dont know women FORCED into prostitution. Somewhat insinuating that it doesnt happen. I only gave my point of view on your statement. Nothing more....

Ok ?

• Like 2

@ Timbuktoo

You know nothing about LOS...............coffee1.gif ................The poor side of LOS..........coffee1.gif

Is that a kindergarten name calling directed at me or is there a poster named Timbuktoo? What do you expect in response. I know both the poor and rich side of Thailand.

There are rich lazy women and poor lazy women. I know women who work 3 jobs and women who don't work at all. So? coffee1.gif My father, when I was 14 years old forced me to get a job. Are you gonna cry for me too?cheesy.gif

The most distressing thing about this thread is that the old boys actually think they are providing a social service by keeping the ladies in the subhuman cycle of poverty in which they fester while they wait for their next tantric orgasm from some flabby old skinflint. The debate on "forced prostitution" has been done to death. All I ask is that you old boys wake up and realise that what they want is your brass not some old prat who thinks he's Sting.

So you think that they dont want to be loved ?

The most distressing thing about this thread is that the old boys actually think they are providing a social service by keeping the ladies in the subhuman cycle of poverty in which they fester while they wait for their next tantric orgasm from some flabby old skinflint. The debate on "forced prostitution" has been done to death. All I ask is that you old boys wake up and realise that what they want is your brass not some old prat who thinks he's Sting.

I am providing my wife with a home and the chance to be anything she wants to be because she is not shackled by the constraints of her salary alone. I can't speak for the other old boys but I find your stereotyping childish. PS I've met Sting. Not my cup of tea.

• Like 1

@ Timbuktoo

You know nothing about LOS...............coffee1.gif ................The poor side of LOS..........coffee1.gif

Is that a kindergarten name calling directed at me or is there a poster named Timbuktoo? What do you expect in response. I know both the poor and rich side of Thailand.

There are rich lazy women and poor lazy women. I know women who work 3 jobs and women who don't work at all. So? coffee1.gif My father, when I was 14 years old forced me to get a job. Are you gonna cry for me too?cheesy.gif

You posted a daft assumption about poor women with mouths to feed.................sad.png

I worked on an engineering lathe after school at 14 for some cash, so don't go there eh.thumbsup.gif

I consider men with shallow world views and uneducated judgments the most boring. To group all bar girls as victims perpetuating poverty or money sucking bitches, or all men over 60 living in Thailand as fat bellied Soi 6 drunks, is totally delusional. I don't even drink.

There is a big sexual world out there, my friends . . .

My Pattaya play pal is 67, a sexual Tantra master, with plenty of age appropriate girlfriends in Hawaii, but loves to play with the Thai girls. (because they as so much FUN) He is tall and handsome and independently wealthy. He was recently hired as a Male Model on a 1000 person nude love boat two weeks cruise off Fiji - where staterooms are $6000 to $44,000. 1000 people paying all that money hoping to get lucky. (Google it)

My other tantra master best friend was flat bellied and sexually active until he happily passed on at 79. He also didn't drink. Was an Engineer.

My best friend in Portland Oregon is a Yoga Master, owns his own studio, is a highly paid and respected mentor, and runs every day. At 63 he recently went to a Portland sex club where they let in 20 men and 20 women and close the doors. He never lies - I know this after 30 years. He said they were all college students, all in their early 20's. Doesn't matter why, but guess who all the prettiest girls flocked to? My buddy with the balls to show up.

People like sex !

If you study quantum physics - it's ALL sexual energy - and the only problem is when prudish self-righteous men try to shut it off with their stupid restrictive thoughts.

btw - sex slave trafficking is a terrible thing, and is probably happening in Thailand, as it is happening big time in the US and Europe. In Pattaya I would only frequent the very best clubs with women who are happy to be there. There are no victims where I go. Picking a girl from the shadows along the beach walk is a whole different thing I would never recommend.

@ Timbuktoo

You posted a daft assumption about poor women with mouths to feed.................sad.png

I worked on an engineering lathe after school at 14 for some cash, so don't go there eh.thumbsup.gif

You might have a point if all poor people went into prostitution. They don't.

I consider men with shallow world views and uneducated judgments the most boring. To group all bar girls as victims perpetuating poverty or money sucking bitches, or all men over 60 living in Thailand as fat bellied Soi 6 drunks, is totally delusional. I don't even drink.

There is a big sexual world out there, my friends . . .

My Pattaya play pal is 67, a sexual Tantra master, with plenty of age appropriate girlfriends in Hawaii, but loves to play with the Thai girls. (because they as so much FUN) He is tall and handsome and independently wealthy. He was recently hired as a Male Model on a 1000 person nude love boat two weeks cruise off Fiji - where staterooms are $6000 to $44,000. 1000 people paying all that money hoping to get lucky. (Google it)

My other tantra master best friend was flat bellied and sexually active until he happily passed on at 79. He also didn't drink. Was an Engineer.

My best friend in Portland Oregon is a Yoga Master, owns his own studio, is a highly paid and respected mentor, and runs every day. At 63 he recently went to a Portland sex club where they let in 20 men and 20 women and close the doors. He never lies - I know this after 30 years. He said they were all college students, all in their early 20's. Doesn't matter why, but guess who all the prettiest girls flocked to? My buddy with the balls to show up.

People like sex !

If you study quantum physics - it's ALL sexual energy - and the only problem is when prudish self-righteous men try to shut it off with their stupid restrictive thoughts.

btw - sex slave trafficking is a terrible thing, and is probably happening in Thailand, as it is happening big time in the US and Europe. In Pattaya I would only frequent the very best clubs with women who are happy to be there. There are no victims where I go. Picking a girl from the shadows along the beach walk is a whole different thing I would never recommend.

Sorry to be repetitive but; supposing some filthy, fat, old grandpa wanted to have some "tantric" alone time with your granddaughter for 2000 baht (that is the going rate?)....would you happily approve, knowing that its the same type of activities you engage in?

Or would you call the police and scream what a pervert he was for trying to touch her, with their 60 year age difference?

Do you preach one thing but only because its Thai girls, but when it comes to your own personal family, its hands off from all the lecherous perverted grandfathers?

• Like 2

Old man. do you not think that there are possibly plenty of younger tantric masters out there?And the lasses might prefer them to you and your ridiculous mates desperate to fight off old age. you are a fair comic though.

my challenge to you is try your fantasies in a bar when you're sat with a lass who has a promise from a young man who will pay her.

So would it be called, sex tourism,. Because they have failed marriages for what ever reasons. and move to a country where there are impoverished girls, who sell there body's to live. where 90% are forced into the sex trade.

"Impoverished girls selling their body to live", "90% are forced into the sex trade" You must truly be a great fool if you actually beleive what you wrote. Virtually every business here is starved of labour if they really want to work a decent job. Wages may be low as compared to western standards but they are also not living in the west. Besides, millions of other thai women are working decent jobs and living. It is the social acceptance of prostitution which attracts these young girls to make a quick money without any hard work.

I have a Thai Daughter in law who is 18 cannot get a job, because of thousands of Burmese who the Thais exploit, they work for half the wages of a Thai, I have a wife who at 30 got told you are to old to work, As many others do. apart from a lot of Thai husbands who have the choice of 100s of women just abandon them and leave them with children to feed, So how does a woman get a job if she is told she is to old at 30, and how does Thai youths get jobs if they are priced out of the market, and would you work an 75 hour week for £80, 6300 baht a month. as i have said you dont know a lot about Thai culture or there employment problems.

You don't live in Thailand. You no understand us.

Just kidding.

Burmese get paid the same as Thai workers plus they get a place to stay.

Have daughter go to any industrial area and start applying for jobs. There is a labor shortage in Thailand. Or you could teach her a trade. Try plumbing. Ever tried to find a good Thai plumber? I simply don't know how you can live in the UK and talk like you are some kind of authority on Thailand.

Again you are wrong , get your self out to the provinces, Sahmut Sahkon and look at the thousands of Burmese there. Have you ever heard of corruption, where people have to pay gang masters for there job , Burmese don't get anything for free, I have spoken to many over the years while working in a Hospital for free, yes and without a work visa, I don't have to tell where and when i live in which country. I don't form an opinion of Thailand sat in a bar, I have lived in the Jungles of South Thailand with them, that's how i know a little bit about Thai culture. no i am not an expert but i know a little bit about the real Thailand.

Again you are wrong , get your self out to the provinces, Sahmut Sahkon and look at the thousands of Burmese there. Have you ever heard of corruption, where people have to pay gang masters for there job , Burmese don't get anything for free, I have spoken to many over the years while working in a Hospital for free, yes and without a work visa, I don't have to tell where and when i live in which country. I don't form an opinion of Thailand sat in a bar, I have lived in the Jungles of South Thailand with them, that's how i know a little bit about Thai culture. no i am not an expert but i know a little bit about the real Thailand.

You don't live in Thailand now. Times are changing rapidly. Every industrial society has had to move for employment and Thais are no different. Get out of nowhere and into an industrial estate if you want a job and find out that Burmese and Khmer are being paid not only minimum wage but also housing and transportation to work. I know. I'm there.

If you see a faraway look in her eyes it's probably not your imagined fantastic sexual technique taking her to a plane of unimagined ecstasy but her wishing she was with some young Thai buck and not some shrivelled prune like old pervert with a somewhat warped view of himself.

cheesy.gif

Spot on !

There you both go - making shit up and grouping all "type" people as the same. You should both know that "actions speak louder than words." Never said I was a sexual tantra teacher - but knowing how to please a woman is an art that not many men know. Don't knock something if you don't try it.

This man is 70.

Does he put a paper bag on his head and have braces for his balls ?

• Like 2

Old man. do you not think that there are possibly plenty of younger tantric masters out there?And the lasses might prefer them to you and your ridiculous mates desperate to fight off old age. you are a fair comic though.

my challenge to you is try your fantasies in a bar when you're sat with a lass who has a promise from a young man who will pay her.

Edit for content. I have to go put my braces on.

Edited by thailiketoo

<deleted> .... This thread has taken a bender from pinning 70 year old topless dudes to someone crapping on about being a tantra god to bar girls hahahahhaa

I don't know where to start I am laughing that hard.

• Like 2

You don't live in Thailand now. Times are changing rapidly. Every industrial society has had to move for employment and Thais are no different. Get out of nowhere and into an industrial estate if you want a job and find out that Burmese and Khmer are being paid not only minimum wage but also housing and transportation to work. I know. I'm there.

I am in Thailand two times a year, i speak to My Thai family every day, yes things are changing but not in the real world in Thailand. They have to pay for there rooms and transport. I know because i see them and take them to getting medicals at the hospital, They always have a gang master, the factor's get there labour that way, but you win i know nothing.

I am in Thailand two times a year, i speak to My Thai family every day, yes things are changing but not in the real world in Thailand. They have to pay for there rooms and transport. I know because i see them and take them to getting medicals at the hospital, They always have a gang master, the factor's get there labour that way, but you win i know nothing.

Yes and they get medical. I know one lady who is getting chemo now. It would have cost her 400,000 baht with no insurance. Like I said try an industrial estate. Seems like all the maids at the better hotels in Pattaya speak Burmese and it's not for half of what the Thai maids earn. Anyone who wants a job and is willing to move a bit will have a job in Thailand.

I have a Thai Daughter in law who is 18 cannot get a job, because of thousands of Burmese who the Thais exploit, they work for half the wages of a Thai, I have a wife who at 30 got told you are to old to work, As many others do. apart from a lot of Thai husbands who have the choice of 100s of women just abandon them and leave them with children to feed, So how does a woman get a job if she is told she is to old at 30, and how does Thai youths get jobs if they are priced out of the market, and would you work an 75 hour week for £80, 6300 baht a month. as i have said you dont know a lot about Thai culture or there employment problems.

Try running a business in Thailand and try employing all these Thais that can't get a job. You could offer them 3 times that money and they still wouldn't take the job.

• Like 2

Yes and they get medical. I know one lady who is getting chemo now. It would have cost her 400,000 baht with no insurance. Like I said try an industrial estate. Seems like all the maids at the better hotels in Pattaya speak Burmese and it's not for half of what the Thai maids earn. Anyone who wants a job and is willing to move a bit will have a job in Thailand.

He's obviously never seen the queues of coaches lining the Sukhumvit in Chonburi every morning waiting to take hundreds of staff to Amata Nakorn et al.