God bless them one and all !

CharlieH

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can really understand people wanting to feel young again...............just keep the fantasy monster out of the title.

Whereustay just likes his girls allot older... . I think its discusting lol

Sent from my c64

Edited by wow64

Nice post but for every woman's life that changes for the better, there is one that changes for the worse. I've met literally hundreds that have got addicted to drugs and alcohol.

Fair enough there is a place where all that want this prostitution disguised as something else can be together by a dirty sea.

Myself, I'd hope that I got wiser as I reached my final years.

In this country, there is a tradition of older retired men practicing renunciation.

It embarrasses me to have fellow countrymen who instead of utilizing all the great opportunities in Thailand to detach from worldy attachments before they die, choose to live in a brothel. Attachments to worldly pleasures are deceptive and don't give real satisfaction, but cause suffering.

There ain't no fool like an old fool.

all your opportunities dont seem to have taught you much about the 3 rd precept

What are you on about?

BTW, I'm not a Buddhist.

Nice post but for every woman's life that changes for the better, there is one that changes for the worse. I've met literally hundreds that have got addicted to drugs and alcohol.

Fair enough there is a place where all that want this prostitution disguised as something else can be together by a dirty sea.

Myself, I'd hope that I got wiser as I reached my final years.

In this country, there is a tradition of older retired men practicing renunciation.

It embarrasses me to have fellow countrymen who instead of utilizing all the great opportunities in Thailand to detach from worldy attachments before they die, choose to live in a brothel. Attachments to worldly pleasures are deceptive and don't give real satisfaction, but cause suffering.

There ain't no fool like an old fool.

all your opportunities dont seem to have taught you much about the 3 rd precept

What are you on about?

BTW, I'm not a Buddhist.

preaching detachment and lecturing others on how they spend their retirement and calling them fools for not doing what you think they should do.

Wait a minute, please point out the preaching bit.

Do you know what the 3rd precept is?

What whereyoustay and his agreers fail to realize is that we're all human. We want to be touched and loved in some way, no matter how old or ugly we are. If every woman you encounter in your home country turns her back - and now for 2000 baht you can snuggle all night and feel the warmth of a body next to yours, why not? Wait until whereyoustay is twenty years older and feels just the same as he does today, and idiots like him spew their ignorant judgments. It's quite possible to be 70 and feel younger and more vital than you did at 20. I can attest. With wisdom and grace added to the mix, it can be very attractive to a woman.

Are you really saying that you believe you are attractive to young women in Pattaya?

I wonder if you used prostitutes in your own country? If so, did you boast about them finding you attractive ?

Do you tell you children and/or other relatives that you pay poor, uneducated girls, many who are forced into the sex trade, for sex regularly and that's why you moved to Thailand?

I wonder if Pattaya has SA? probably not as it would be like starting AA in a night club.

So many sufferers in denial.

so judgemental

Before you judge me, make sure your life is perfect and forever will be.

Seems like I have a stalker - you never stalked me in your previous incarnations on this forum!

I am not being judgmental any, I'm asking questions and trying to help someone who I suspect has addiction issues.

• Like 1

What whereyoustay and his agreers fail to realize is that we're all human. We want to be touched and loved in some way, no matter how old or ugly we are. If every woman you encounter in your home country turns her back - and now for 2000 baht you can snuggle all night and feel the warmth of a body next to yours, why not? Wait until whereyoustay is twenty years older and feels just the same as he does today, and idiots like him spew their ignorant judgments. It's quite possible to be 70 and feel younger and more vital than you did at 20. I can attest. With wisdom and grace added to the mix, it can be very attractive to a woman.

Are you really saying that you believe you are attractive to young women in Pattaya?

I wonder if you used prostitutes in your own country? If so, did you boast about them finding you attractive ?

Do you tell you children and/or other relatives that you pay poor, uneducated girls, many who are forced into the sex trade, for sex regularly and that's why you moved to Thailand?

I wonder if Pattaya has SA? probably not as it would be like starting AA in a night club.

So many sufferers in denial.

so judgemental

Before you judge me, make sure your life is perfect and forever will be.

Seems like I have a stalker - you never stalked me in your previous incarnations on this forum!

I am not being judgmental any, I'm asking questions and trying to help someone who I suspect has addiction issues.

i had no previous incarnations on this forum. I'm just trying to help someone who i suspect has judgmental issues

• Like 2

If you see a faraway look in her eyes it's probably not your imagined fantastic sexual technique taking her to a plane of unimagined ecstasy but her wishing she was with some young Thai buck and not some shrivelled prune like old pervert with a somewhat warped view of himself.

:cheesy:

Spot on !

• Like 2

If you see a faraway look in her eyes it's probably not your imagined fantastic sexual technique taking her to a plane of unimagined ecstasy but her wishing she was with some young Thai buck and not some shrivelled prune like old pervert with a somewhat warped view of himself.

cheesy.gif

Spot on !

There you both go - making shit up and grouping all "type" people as the same. You should both know that "actions speak louder than words." Never said I was a sexual tantra teacher - but knowing how to please a woman is an art that not many men know. Don't knock something if you don't try it.

This man is 70.

post-192344-0-20932000-1401006307_thumb.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Old Stud, on 25 May 2014 - 15:30, said:
Neeranam, on 25 May 2014 - 15:06, said:
HeavyDrinker, on 25 May 2014 - 13:58, said:

cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

Spot on !

There you both go - making shit up and grouping all "type" people as the same. You should both know that "actions speak louder than words." Never said I was a sexual tantra teacher - but knowing how to please a woman is an art that not many men know. Don't knock something if you don't try it.

This man is 70.

He's got the same suntan as me, halfway up the upper arm...............sad.png

If he did the same job as me I could understand the toned body, but you'd need to wait 20 seconds and take another photo when he breathes.................tongue.png

Edited by chrisinth
  • Like 1

OMG I've seen it all now - old men posting photos of themselves on the internet thinking they are sexy. lol

Something very weird here - going to Walking street to try to sexually satisfy a Thai prostitute. lol

• Like 2

cheesy.gif

Spot on !

This man is 70.

PLease tell me you don't kiss a Pattaya bar girl.

So pretty much all you can get are scabby old bar girls for all you're imagined sexual prowess? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Grow up old man....

I'm sure your kids and grandkids will be proud to hear how grandpa can only bang knackered old whores and bring them to screaming orgasms because he's the only one who has uncovered the mystery of the clitoris and the Thai language....

I can just imagine the conversation;

Girl: "OK me go with you big man"

Old Stud: "How much?"

Girl: "1000 baht long time"

Old Stud: "Can I give you a screaming orgasm instead?"

Girl: " Far cough off you silly old t*at, I can't spend that"

I think you're living in some dream realm old man.

Edited by HeavyDrinker

You're giving some of us truly handsome and fit older gents a bad name.

post-108400-14010085041815_thumb.jpg

(Trying out my new waterproof cardiac arrest electric paddles)

Edited by Fookhaht
  • Like 2