Indian woman caught at Suvarnabhumi Airport smuggling 1.62 kg 'ya ice'

webfact

Indian smuggler paid for by a Nigerian. It is driving me crazy on my visas here, what category do the Nigerians fall in? Please clean them all out.

By the way, are you British?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, Well if you have been to Sukhumvit Road between 3 and 15 you will understand.

So following your logic, the percentage of sex workers among Thai girls is the same as the one you'll find between soi 3 and 15.

Still following your logic, the percentage of white men around the world who have genitals instead of brains is the same as the one you'll find between soi 3 and 15.

And in accord with your "let's smear before thinking" policy, I'll just declare that you're one of those losers who haven't realized that there was a country called Thailand outside of the soi 3 to 15 area.

And in other news, if you go to Antarctica, you'll see penguins.

---------

More on topic : prohibition is a shameful failure that destroys the lives of countless non-violent victims, without changing anything to demand /supply /harm potential.

Consuming drugs is a human right, as long as it's done responsibly (without harm to others)

(If you think otherwise, ask yourself "Do I know more about drugs than what the media tells me?" before replying. Comments from people who don't know what they are talking about are rarely useful)

It has been long enough now to see that prohibition didn't work and had much worth consequences than what it is supposed to prevent.

Drugs must be legalized and sold in pharmacies.

Money wasted on prohibition must be used on information, prevention and support of people in need.

Indian smuggler paid for by a Nigerian. It is driving me crazy on my visas here, what category do the Nigerians fall in? Please clean them all out.

Not all Nigerians are criminals you know.

To use the phrase "Clear them all out" at best represents an unfortunate state of thinking.

And that is a charitable, benefit of doubt, assessment of the phrase.

Most of the ones in Thailand are

fact..the usa with a black opulation of 30%, black youth under 23 comitt 70% of the crime..fact..1of 3 will go to prison..fact.96%of the crime in NY is black realted..fact..73% of african babys are born into single parent famillies..FACT 80% of welfare and food stamp users are african american.fact 1 out of 4 african girls will be raped in africa before they see thier 15th bday.FACT al sharpton ,eric holder and even the pres have used the race card..do we see a pattern here yet....but .no.we must not accuse the blacks...thats racism...when they constantly use thier color as a shield and a sword..the classic OJ SIMPSON case....i didnt do nuffin...you all be racist....i agree..what visa are the nigerian here on..when was the last time you saw a african witha back pack sitting in a cafe in kao san road reading a lonley planet...

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

To use the phrase "Clear them all out" at best represents an unfortunate state of thinking.

For a start lets clean out Sukhumvit from Soi 3 - 11 every evening until they are all gone. Many of those guys are in the drug trade.

I believe General Prayuth is doing that. Stop in the neighborhood about 11:00pm and have a looksee. oc

I have a rooming house back home.

Many guests attend university for 4 to 8 months.

Some come from Africa. Senegal, Guinea, Congo, Mali....

When I informed them that an individual from Nigeria was looking for a room for the winter, they shrugged...looking uncomfortable.

Then one said, Nigeria, that is another world.

Words from Africans, those who talk against pre-conceived opinions, stereotypes, and racism...

I only listened....

20k baht. Jesus. And she had a proper job as well... I mean school teacher being proper as opposed to beggar or working as a toilet cleaner or some such. What ridiculous $$$ for the amount of ice she was carrying. How could anyone consider that risk? I mean... Obviously considering the risk at all is retarded...But for $600. sad.png

Whatever. The shit should be legal anyways.

And idiots like you make a better world? Trying to make this a better world for everyone no longer has room for ignorant people with ignorant attitudes like you. Do the world a huge favor, please forget to breathe.

• Like 1

Yes. I am sure the young Indian woman know the rules from India so why the heck take the risk to be in prison rest of her life. Maybe a regular carrier or just tempted by the money. Who knows, but for sure whom "making them" carriers, they don't give a s.. of their life, money talks. Thai Royal Army: Get track on the Apes and not the bananas.

Edited by Soitis

Evidence please and not sensationalist press reports.

I'm not taking sides here, but the Nigerians are definitely 'over represented' in Thai jails.

One out of every five Nigerians living in Thailand is serving a jail term for drug related offences

That is quite shocking isn't it

http://www.punchng.com/news/20-of-nigerians-in-thailand-in-jail/

So this link states that 1 in 5 Nigerians are a criminal.

So 20% of Nigerians are criminals in Thailand?

For every 5 Nigerians I will bump into 1 who will be a criminal.

That ain't racism. That is fact.

Well done for showing this link.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Yes. I am sure the young Indian woman know the rules from India so why the heck take the risk to be in prison rest of her life. Maybe a regular carrier or just tempted by the money. Who knows, but for sure whom "making them" carriers, they don't give a s.. of their life, money talks. Thai Royal Army: Get track on the Apes and not the bananas.

How is a Thai prison actually? Just a shit hole with a little rice and a few bugs to share? anyone know

I bet you yell monkey chants and throw bananas at football (soccer) games.

I am confused , naive, why smuggle drugs into a country awash with drugs? Maybe I am wrong, but I assumed most drugs were brought in from Myanmar by Thai drug barons

Price - The 'Ice' from the Shan states has to come a long way from the Northern border through check points and is expensive.. The Nigerians probably do not have many connections with those involved

They set up their own networks with Iranian Indian Chinese sourced Meth and Mules direct into Bkk much cheaper more profit

Bangkok and Pattaya is the main market

Having worked in Nigeria for close on 7 years I can assure you most of the ones in Nigeria are also. I can only assume most of the people defending Nigerians on this thread have had little or no encounters with them.

• Like 2

Having worked in Nigeria for close on 7 years I can assure you most of the ones in Nigeria are also. I can only assume most of the people defending Nigerians on this thread have had little or no encounters with them.

I have. I disagree with you.

A bit of a Le Pen Freudian slip, y'all! giggle.gif

It's not the first time he's let the mask fall regarding his thinking towards Nigerians.

I am confused , naive, why smuggle drugs into a country awash with drugs? Maybe I am wrong, but I assumed most drugs were brought in from Myanmar by Thai drug barons

Price - The 'Ice' from the Shan states has to come a long way from the Northern border through check points and is expensive.. The Nigerians probably do not have many connections with those involved

They set up their own networks with Iranian Indian Chinese sourced Meth and Mules direct into Bkk much cheaper more profit

Bangkok and Pattaya is the main market

I do not know, but if I was in an illicit trade I would trade with the police!

fact..the usa with a black opulation of 30%, black youth under 23 comitt 70% of the crime..fact..1of 3 will go to prison..fact.96%of the crime in NY is black realted..fact..73% of african babys are born into single parent famillies..FACT 80% of welfare and food stamp users are african american.fact 1 out of 4 african girls will be raped in africa before they see thier 15th bday.FACT al sharpton ,eric holder and even the pres have used the race card..do we see a pattern here yet....but .no.we must not accuse the blacks...thats racism...when they constantly use thier color as a shield and a sword..the classic OJ SIMPSON case....i didnt do nuffin...you all be racist....i agree..what visa are the nigerian here on..when was the last time you saw a african witha back pack sitting in a cafe in kao san road reading a lonley planet...

Have you heard of 'Institutional Racism'? Many of the black men in prison in the US, are at the right place for the horrendous crimes they committed. However, many are there because they are black ....... go find the statistics equally showing you how many white people get off crimes easily while blacks don't. Go find out how many blacks are in prison but are innocent.

Edited by Nads1
  • Like 1

Bad move buddy, at least change your profile picture if you're going to make inflammatory statements like that. Very poorly thought out I agree, however you probably have very little experience interacting with African people so I'm not going to call you a racist just yet. Look at the history of Nigeria, slavery, colonization,do you even understand the socia-economic effects? How they lead to crime? You could just as easily been a conman so desperately seeking to improve your life by whatever means, if your people had been enslaved. Also, using words like 'infestation' does make you seem intolerant and completely out of touch with reason and logic within the context of understanding the reasons for the behaviour of certain people from certain countries. Sure, Nigerians are known for scams and criminal activity in many parts of the world, what about Israel & and their unforgiving illegal genocides? All the evils caused by slavery from the West and American foreign policy? Should we admonish caucasians for colonialist arrogance?

Typical loser - blame the past, point to other countries and imply anyone who calls a spade-a-spade is racist. Spare us the usual chest-beating. Wise up & clean up or Get Out. Singapore & Hong Kong will not tolerate Nigerians (or Africans) who do not measure up to $$$ entry requirements and work-visa-quality.....neither should Thailand.

So you refuse any factual evidence pertaining to cause & effect in reference to the action of a sect of Nigerian people? Forget the past? No thank you, I refuse to ignore the reasons why things are the way they are now. How else are we supposed to devise appropriate reaction? Or would you prefer we act like a bunch of idiots and yell 'wipe them out!' because we don't know any better. That's what it sounds like you're advocating.

Your "factual evidence" and "past" and "cause & effect" etc..etc... are your problems. Plse don't bother the rest of the world with baggage your carrying around. If you choose to go someplace else leave your baggage at home. If that's difficult stay at home and cope with your baggage as best you can. The rest of us living in our home country do not need it.

Yes, "wipe them out" is the slogan more & more people world-wide are shouting when watching the rising tide of Nigerian (and African) crime. The rest of the world has a right of response and tough luck if you don't like that response.

As a black educated woman (Yes, black woman and educated). To add to this, I know quite a few black Nigerian men and women who are highly successful and it has nothing to do with scams and fraud.

Probably, the question that should be asked here is:

Why is it SOME of you don't know at least a few educated, decent Nigerians? I can answer that, you are not open-minded, you stick with people from your own race, culture and class etc so you lack depth and exposure. This narrow-mindedness has prevented you from understanding that many of these Nigerians are doing bad but that should never cause you to generalize.

I have seen those guys on Lower Sukhumvit and what they do is horrible. However, what about the middle-class white men who simply come to Thailand and places like Cambodia to prey on innocent kids? Are they mostly black? No! Can I therefore say all white men are pedophiles? No way!

One of my colleague's husband who is Black Kenyan was turned away from a bar because he was thought to be Nigerian. What if he was? Does that make him like the others on the streets? This news spread in my school and was on our school blog in minutes telling staff NOT to go to that bar.

People need to grow up, grow out of racist behavior. Your kids may well find Nigerian partners. Wow!! That's a crime.

Playing the race card, blaming others, name-calling and of course chest-beating does not sound educated.

You sound like people did 100 years back and many continue to sing the same song - in the hope that excuses will hide home truths.

If you spent the same 'imagination' helping Nigerians (and Africans) in Thailand wise-up & clean-up my country would not have sooooo many Africans behind bars. With these 1000+ jailbirds locked-up we can almost start a small African country in the middle of Thailand. Even Nigerian (and African) embassies want nothing to do with many of the Africans in Thailand.

Start with educating the African embassies with your story-line. If they listen to you maybe the rest of us will give your story-line a little attention

all nigerians i've met are either drug dealers, thieves, con artists or at the very least are born liars

That speaks volume about who you interact with. You obviously need to diversify your social circle.

• Like 1

So outside of the regional inmates (domestic tourists shall we say, ) it is then obvious that the Nigerians account for the largest of the non-domestic inmate population. Once again this is fact. It is not racism. It highlights the sorrowful state of the world in particular the African world. Nigeria is a hot bed of crime and that is all there is to it. I don't trust anyone in BKK, but if a Nigerian approaches, he is scamming. Without exception.

As a black educated woman (Yes, black woman and educated). To add to this, I know quite a few black Nigerian men and women who are highly successful and it has nothing to do with scams and fraud.

Probably, the question that should be asked here is:

Why is it SOME of you don't know at least a few educated, decent Nigerians? I can answer that, you are not open-minded, you stick with people from your own race, culture and class etc so you lack depth and exposure. This narrow-mindedness has prevented you from understanding that many of these Nigerians are doing bad but that should never cause you to generalize.

I have seen those guys on Lower Sukhumvit and what they do is horrible. However, what about the middle-class white men who simply come to Thailand and places like Cambodia to prey on innocent kids? Are they mostly black? No! Can I therefore say all white men are pedophiles? No way!

One of my colleague's husband who is Black Kenyan was turned away from a bar because he was thought to be Nigerian. What if he was? Does that make him like the others on the streets? This news spread in my school and was on our school blog in minutes telling staff NOT to go to that bar.

People need to grow up, grow out of racist behavior. Your kids may well find Nigerian partners. Wow!! That's a crime.

Playing the race card, blaming others, name-calling and of course chest-beating does not sound educated.

You sound like people did 100 years back and many continue to sing the same song - in the hope that excuses will hide home truths.

If you spent the same 'imagination' helping Nigerians (and Africans) in Thailand wise-up & clean-up my country would not have sooooo many Africans behind bars. With these 1000+ jailbirds locked-up we can almost start a small African country in the middle of Thailand. Even Nigerian (and African) embassies want nothing to do with many of the Africans in Thailand.

Start with educating the African embassies with your story-line. If they listen to you maybe the rest of us will give your story-line a little attention

....... and your point is? Have you seriously read my post? You appear to be clueless as to what racism really is so I will not engage you in further discussion.

Edited by Nads1
  • Like 2