PDRC members tell their time in military lock-up

webfact

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who really care. They are thousands who have suffered due to these clowns and they are smiling and talk as though they been to Alcatraz. Nation should save the space and talk about their the wasted unsuccessful chaos to rid Taksin regime and in doing so caused many businesses to suffer.

Wasted? Unsuccessful? Arn't you being a bit premature Eric? At the rate news is coming out from the coupmasters your Chiangmai heros are not shaping up too well. I won't comment on your points about causing businesses to suffer. I will leave that to others who know more than me but it seems Thai people have suffered to extent of billions if not trillions of baht from the predations of your heros. Not to mention the innocents including children who have died at the hands of Thaksin's extreme supporters, paid or unpaid. I would like you to have a few nights (just a few) with some of the thoughts that the victims of PTP/UDD's actions have running through their heads every night.

• Like 1

10298890_547838668661630_621600219040221 sweet, isn't it?

If a picture paints a thousand words....

Awesome photo. The scowl of Yingluck vs the smile of Khun General Prayuth....love it.

That's not a scowl. That is a look that her fanclub will define as "looking brave. my Dear Prime Minister"

Only one lipstick for 4 days? This kind of sacrifice should be saluted by all fair-minded people. I just don't know how she survived the experience.

I do hope that was fairly applied ( the rule not the lipstick). The same for red, yellow, male or female.

402782.jpg

Not sure how many lipsticks Kwanchai was allowed to bring, but he can go shopping for more now.

Red Shirt leaders released

BANGKOK, May 28 -- The National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) released some leaders of the red shirt United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) after seven days in detention.

Kwanchai Sarakham, UDD leader in Udon Thani province, showed up in a wheelchair together with another UDD leader Nisit Sinthuphrai and former commerce minister Chaiya Sasomsap.

Edited by Luger2

I don't know, but perhaps your wife doesn't have quiet the same contacts as abhisit. I suspect his are more, how shall we say, "enabling" - first out the door remember.

Yes he is intelligent, up to a point, but he is not non-confrontational by any means. Did 2009 and 2010 pass you by? Even his "Saviour" plan was confrontational - reforms by the PDRC supporting "Reform Now" group (who?) , accept this plan or the dems are not going to participate in the elections, non-confrontational? Give me a break. The guy is a scheming politician, always has been, always will be. I can't believe the number of people taken in by him. He's a nasty piece of work whose halo slipped around his ankles these past 7 months.

Was it really you who replied to me 45 minutes ago

"This is you concentrating on the topic is it, Yingluck's mobile? Best you look up the definition of hypocrisy again."

Yes it was. I know when I go off topic - but I don't then take it on myself to tell others to stay on topic like some doddery old school mistress. That's why I suggested you look up the definition of "hypocrisy".

Was it really you who replied to me 45 minutes ago

"This is you concentrating on the topic is it, Yingluck's mobile? Best you look up the definition of hypocrisy again."

Yes it was. I know when I go off topic - but I don't then take it on myself to tell others to stay on topic like some doddery old school mistress. That's why I suggested you look up the definition of "hypocrisy".

You say you know and you still do it, complain about others and even continue being off topic?

Calling you a hypocrite would be too mild. IMHO.

You say you know and you still do it, complain about others and even continue being off topic?

I'm not evangelical about topics straying off topic, no, rubl. Unlike some hyprocrites like yourself.

Tough being an executive criminal, red white or blue.

Not quite the Bangkok Hilton is it!

Edited. Simply put, this looks like a picture taken after getting out of custody and not a photo taken while in custody. So, I'm not sure about the humour or accuracy of your statement.

Also being charged with a crime doesn't make you a criminal.

Being convicted of a crime makes you a criminal, and when you flee it makes you a fugative

Doing a crime does make you a criminal. Many criminals are never convicted (China, Russia.. plenty walking free) while some convicts are innocent thus not criminals.

You are confusing convicted with criminal.

I'm not evangelical about topics straying off topic, no, rubl. Unlike some hyprocrites like yourself.

Please stop insulting me by calling me a hypocrite, you (ev)angelic type of person.

Can we compare his morals with those you so dearly love? I think not.

Self censorship might be an idea you should embrace. No one has taken you seriously for months now. Save yourself the embarrassment and retire into your little Red shell

Don't think many, not even fab4, "love" Thaksin.

But if you want to talk about "Morals" have you forgotten that a government was brought down by a certain somebody and his dodgy land deals when Thaksin was still a political nobody? Or that the same Mr S whose family is one of only a dozen controlling palm oil production was Deputy PM while also the government's chairman of the National Palm Oil Policy Committee that dictates palm oil prices? I suggest you google "Suthep Palm Oil" before talking about morals....

He and Thaksin are the opposite sides of the same coin, call him a means to an end, sure, but taking the moral high ground while discussing Suthep is utterly ridiculous.

Edited by firestar

That's it lads you managed to divide the country even more, get people killed and turn civil servants lives upside down for six months, now back to your 20 million baht houses for wine and smiles for the camera.

pathetic jelousy as per from you..this country has never been happier in the last week in years..thanks to the effort of these and others behind them...just leave please..

That's it lads you managed to divide the country even more, get people killed and turn civil servants lives upside down for six months, now back to your 20 million baht houses for wine and smiles for the camera.

pathetic jelousy as per from you..this country has never been happier in the last week in years..thanks to the effort of these and others behind them...just leave please..

Says who? only way of knowing who be to submit it to a vot... oh wait.

Anyway I'm loving your "just leave" comment very indicative of a certain "educated" crowd.

Not to mention the Bht 500 million that you caused the nation to loose. w00t.gif

attachicon.gifthak.jpg

Yes, I wonder where that B500,000,000 went to?

you forgot that it is 500,000,000,000.- Baht and not just fivehundred million ...

Awesome photo. The scowl of Yingluck vs the smile of Khun General Prayuth....love it.

she's keeping an eye on what I think it's jewellery like a hawk. She got it back before released ...

He has as much right to express opinion as you do. I could be wrong but if you are not fighting for democracy what are you fighting for?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

You are losing it Fabby. You really are

My, I have another stalker. Who are you again, have I ever seen one of your posts, or replied to one - other than this being a first, and last. See ya.

Last time I checked, under a democracy, when politicians break the laws or violate the constitution, they are removed and sent to jail for their crimes. Even if they got 100% of the vote. Getting elected under a Democracy is not a get out of jail free card.

• Like 1

Maybe he wasn't seen as a problem as he hadn't been a politician since the house was dissolved wasn't in the government and wasn't trying to provoke a coup as far as I know After the election in February he's not really been in the news apart from his ideas on what to do to break the deadlock a while back. Yingluck to her credit said his ideas should at least be listened to then the PTP just decided to go for an election. It looked to me as if Yingluck had been overruled which was a pity as despite all her failings I think she was prepared to compromise and could work with the opposition.

No pictures of Yingluck I see but maybe she's not allowed to.

You need any more pointers?

A lot depends when this was taken but it doesn't suggest he wants a coup. He spoke out against the one in 2006. I haven't heard anything about his views on this one but if there were any in support you wouldn't have just posted a picture.

I can't find the thread now but there was one where he wasn't all that scathing about the Shinawatras. He has his faults but he is intelligent and non confrontational which is probably why Suthep was needed. If Yingluck had been a proper politician than the 2 of them could probably have done some good.

My wife was at the protests early on although she wasn't photographed hugging Suthep but it doesn't mean she wanted a coup or for Suthep to be Supreme Leader. That prediction seems to be slow coming.

I don't know, but perhaps your wife doesn't have quiet the same contacts as abhisit. I suspect his are more, how shall we say, "enabling" - first out the door remember.

Yes he is intelligent, up to a point, but he is not non-confrontational by any means. Did 2009 and 2010 pass you by? Even his "Saviour" plan was confrontational - reforms by the PDRC supporting "Reform Now" group (who?) , accept this plan or the dems are not going to participate in the elections, non-confrontational? Give me a break. The guy is a scheming politician, always has been, always will be. I can't believe the number of people taken in by him. He's a nasty piece of work whose halo slipped around his ankles these past 7 months.

You're probably right I'll have to tell her to do a bit more networking if she wants a hug from Suthep or Abhisit. smile.png

2009 and 2010 didn't pass me by. They were between 2008 and 2011 I believe. I assume by 2010 you might be referring to the crackdown. We could go over the facts but that's not the point is it although

Your post mentioned the fact he was released first which I can't confirm but If you say so I'm sure you're right. I merely mentioned why I thought that might have been considering how little he has done during the last 7 months that might indicate he would cause trouble. You posted a picture which you seem to think is all that's needed and I pointed out that it doesn't really say much at all. I assume you think so too as you haven't mentioned it again.

They had to release someone first and obviously protecting the army from investigation didn't work as sweetener for Yingluck or PTP members. I believe those closely involved in the protests were last. I think a lot have been released now which I would take as a good thing regardless of who was first.

Maybe they did it alphabetically?

You're probably right I'll have to tell her to do a bit more networking if she wants a hug from Suthep or Abhisit. smile.png

2009 and 2010 didn't pass me by. They were between 2008 and 2011 I believe. I assume by 2010 you might be referring to the crackdown. We could go over the facts but that's not the point is it although

Your post mentioned the fact he was released first which I can't confirm but If you say so I'm sure you're right. I merely mentioned why I thought that might have been considering how little he has done during the last 7 months that might indicate he would cause trouble. You posted a picture which you seem to think is all that's needed and I pointed out that it doesn't really say much at all. I assume you think so too as you haven't mentioned it again.

They had to release someone first and obviously protecting the army from investigation didn't work as sweetener for Yingluck or PTP members. I believe those closely involved in the protests were last. I think a lot have been released now which I would take as a good thing regardless of who was first.

Maybe they did it alphabetically?

The first to be released were members the Democrat delegation (including Abhisit) and members of the PTP delegation who were not active in government.

When this little charade has played out, one of the above + friends will have had to have fled Thailand. Comments please

When this little charade has played out, one of the above + friends will have had to have fled Thailand. Comments please

Difficult to call a major political disaster for Thailand for the last 13 odd years a little charade.

That doesn't look like a scowl to me, but the look on the Generals face is brilliant, it's as if he's saying "You robbed the country blind and have probably stolen over 300M baht, and you give me this <deleted> lousy hat!! "

That doesn't look like a scowl to me, but the look on the Generals face is brilliant, it's as if he's saying "You robbed the country blind and have probably stolen over 300M baht, and you give me this <deleted> lousy hat!! "

A hat. I was trying to figure out what it was but now you say it is a hat yes I can see a cap.
  • Like 1

Definitely looks like a picture outside of detention and who wouldn't want to share their experience on social medias?

It looks to me like they were treated fairly although as it was posted:

"It's a body and mind training [exercise] to stay in a new place without prior notice," Taya posted.

so I'm sure there was some serious stress going on in there as their futures were uncertain.

Easy for posters sitting at home to make light of the situation not having experienced it themselves.

Yes they look very happy, they should be, they are no longer caged up, good for them!

Well to be honest it sounded like they were treated well. Going with out a cell phone or other communication device should be mandatory for every one for a period of time. It will give them a chance to get to know them selves.

she's keeping an eye on what I think it's jewellery like a hawk. She got it back before released ...

For once she is not happy about a Photo Op. LOL
  • Like 1