Run Paradise Sunday June 18

I'm only running the 10k as I'm not prepared yet for anything more, but I was just interested to know if anyone else was participating in this event at Laguna tomorrow.

I'm also interested in running in the Bangkok marathon in November, has anyone entered this race before or have plans to do so this year?

I'm hoping to benefit from other people's experience of running in Thailand and possibly meet people to train with in the future (in Phuket). I would love to join the HHH but can't at the moment due to work committments, maybe sometime down the track this will be possible.

:o Ausladyinpatong

I've ran the 10k race at the Bangkok Marathon for the last 2 years. I'm not really to serious a runner, I do it more to keep fit than anything else. 10k races are probably about my limit.

The Bangkok event is pretty well organized by Thai standards. It also at a nice time of year to run as it's a lot cooler in November and the sun doesn't rise until about 6.45am which means that you can more or less finish the race before the sun comes up.

The only downside with the Bangkok race is that they tend to let traffic pass very close to the course. The last thing that you need when running is a big intake of exhaust fumes. :o

I've ran the 10k race at the Bangkok Marathon for the last 2 years. I'm not really to serious a runner, I do it more to keep fit than anything else. 10k races are probably about my limit.

The Bangkok event is pretty well organized by Thai standards. It also at a nice time of year to run as it's a lot cooler in November and the sun doesn't rise until about 6.45am which means that you can more or less finish the race before the sun comes up.

The only downside with the Bangkok race is that they tend to let traffic pass very close to the course. The last thing that you need when running is a big intake of exhaust fumes. :o

Hi. I'm like you and just run to keep fit but lately I've wanted to step it up a notch.

Thanks for the info on BKK Marathon. Hopefully I'll be able to prepare for the half marathon but failing that I will go to the 10k..There is also the River Kwai International Half Marathon to consider. September 17...less exhaust fumes hopefully. :D