car battery

eezergood

Don't know it it's still there, battery place on Prybarami just before the Esso gas station. Not sure but B-Quik next to Jungcyelon might sell car batteries. Mobile service, don't think so, but if you offer to pay for home delivery/fitting I have no doubt any mechanic will jump on his bike with battery and deliver to your home.

Don't know it it's still there, battery place on Prybarami just before the Esso gas station. Not sure but B-Quik next to Jungcyelon might sell car batteries. Mobile service, don't think so, but if you offer to pay for home delivery/fitting I have no doubt any mechanic will jump on his bike with battery and deliver to your home.

B Quik do sell batteries, I bought one from them and the price was OK

It's on the corner of a lane about 20 meters west of Esso. Fair prices and a good range (unlike the other suggested place).

The Esso is a Caltex, quite a few months already... whistling.gif

Yes, quite right. But I still think of it as the Esso Petrol Station. OP knows where I was talking about.

• Like 2

The Esso is a Caltex, quite a few months already... whistling.gif

I never noticed that and I was just there yesterday. I'm sure I'll continue to call it Esso though. I mean I still call my satellite UBC. I'm even guilty of giving directions via landmarks that are long gone. In 20 years I'll be saying, its right by where Patong Beach used to be.

• Like 2

B Quik do sell batteries, I bought one from them and the price was OK

Yes did the same when I had my old banger (car, not the GF).

Eezergood.........if you could get someone to start your car with jumper leads, then drive it to the B-Quik to get a new battery fitted, then that might do the trick.