success stories on thaifriendly.com

Youre on a roll ND. First an acoustiuc version of stairway to heaven, then this,

Hilarious.

THANKYOU.

SD,

Can you go on a date through this site and report back to me please.

How much does it cost to join?

Do you have to pay the site per date, what's the deal ?

I'd be very weary of these organisations.......trust no-one (except me). ;)

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. Almost fell off my chair. lol Youre not so bad after all. People around me are starting to wonder what Im laughing about since Im sitting alone.

This thread has at least cleared up one huge mystery for me. At least now I know why the wife always returns from her MK meals with her hair liberally matted with spunk.

Edited by Southerndrawl

Please try to stay on topic my little tadpole.

Southy old boy, I can't recall stating that they are ALL hookers.

Are you worried that my offer of free sandwiches and coffee might tempt your missus?

Oh shit, I told your missus to clean up the mess.

Are you referring to your getting a free piece of cake or a free prostitute? Your use of the word crumpet is ambiguous. Keats and Shelley would roll in their graves.

Could you please be more specific.

Are ylou joking me? The latency rate of TV in the past few days has been so bad, Im lucky to even get a quote in.

Sorry SD, however there has been rather a rush of delusional dreamers continually telling us we're "doing it/did it all wrong" and how to get the free crumpet, of late.

Personally I prefer a bit of Muffin

Please try to stay on topic my little tadpole.

Southy old boy, I can't recall stating that they are ALL hookers.

Are you worried that my offer of free sandwiches and coffee might tempt your missus?

cheesy.gif My little tadpole. Take it that you don´t know mr. toad.

post-94947-0-66866200-1401605719_thumb.j

I use the word 'Crumpet' in the British slang way as used in Percy Bysshe Shelley's

"Ode to the clueless Farang in ye olde Bangkoke :"

T'was upon a sunlit morn

And lo! I had the horn

I sat up in my bunk

to bespy a pool of spunk

which doth seepeth from a crumpet lying besides me

but now the bunk was wet

by a maid from the internet

her skin had not a flaw

perchance she was a whore

my heart it leapt with joy

for t'weren't a ladyboy

I moved in to get my fill

then she giveth me a bill

for three thousand Siamese baht

and she issued forth a farte

from me vanish'd all glee

whereustay said she'd be free

and stay with me all day

as I'd took her to MK

alas my purse was bare

and thus she went spare

the maid wasn't for turning

by now my bell twas burning

her anger turn'd to twitching

and my knackers doth were itching

Youre on a roll ND. First an acoustiuc version of stairway to heaven, then this,

Hilarious.

THANKYOU.

SD,

I'd be very weary of these organisations.......trust no-one (except me). wink.png

ND I met my current GF on there last year. We agreed to meet for the first time at a mall, went for some coffee, then I called her a few days later to set up a second meeting. So it has worked for me.

I believe it cost $24.95 to join for 30 days, but a person can try it for free and send out some emails to see if it works for them. If youre not a member, the features are limited somewhat such as being not able to refine a search by age or location. Also as a non-member you can only send one email every 10 minutes which is not really a problem if youre not trying to email a million girls. As a member you are also able to chat right on Thaifriendly, which helps if you dont want to give out your skype or Line right away and see if the girl is for real and what you are looking for.

The things I liked best about it were the speed of the site itself, pictures loaded quickly, and is almost never down. I had been a member of Thailovelinks, and the site was slower and down sometimes at peak times. There were other things that I liked about it, but its been a while since I was a member. I was also a member of Thaikisses a few years ago, and that site was smaller but had some good features as well.

Its fun to chat with some of the women there, but beware because it can get addicting, but I guess chatting anywhere can get addicting too.

I guess another plus was that I am still friends with some of the women I dated online. I dont go out with them, but one of them taught me alot of Thai and we had fun teaching eachother. Its a good way to improve your Thai and have fun at the same time.

Ok Im getting off the podium.

Honestly, if you recited that to a woman who didnt understand a word you were saying, she would certainly fall instantly in love with you.

Your iambic pentameter is hypnoitic.

I use the word 'Crumpet' in the British slang way as used in Percy Bysshe Shelley's

T'was upon a sunlit morn

And lo! I had the horn

I sat up in my bunk

to bespy a pool of spunk

but now the bunk was wet

her skin had not a flaw

for t'weren't a ladyboy

and stay with me all day

as I'd took her to MK

alas my purse was bare

and thus she went spare

This thread has at least cleared up one huge mystery for me. At least now I know why the wife always returns from her MK meals with her hair liberally matted with spunk.

EVERYTIME I've come across hr at MK she was cleanly shaven.

Hilarious.

THANKYOU.

SD,

I'd be very weary of these organisations.......trust no-one (except me). wink.png

ND I met my current GF on there last year. We agreed to meet for the first time at a mall, went for some coffee, then I called her a few days later to set up a second meeting. So it has worked for me.

I believe it cost $24.95 to join for 30 days, but a person can try it for free and send out some emails to see if it works for them. If youre not a member, the features are limited somewhat such as being not able to refine a search by age or location. Also as a non-member you can only send one email every 10 minutes which is not really a problem if youre not trying to email a million girls. As a member you are also able to chat right on Thaifriendly, which helps if you dont want to give out your skype or Line right away and see if the girl is for real and what you are looking for.

The things I liked best about it were the speed of the site itself, pictures loaded quickly, and is almost never down. I had been a member of Thailovelinks, and the site was slower and down sometimes at peak times. There were other things that I liked about it, but its been a while since I was a member. I was also a member of Thaikisses a few years ago, and that site was smaller but had some good features as well.

Its fun to chat with some of the women there, but beware because it can get addicting, but I guess chatting anywhere can get addicting too.

I guess another plus was that I am still friends with some of the women I dated online. I dont go out with them, but one of them taught me alot of Thai and we had fun teaching eachother. Its a good way to improve your Thai and have fun at the same time.

So, Where did you take her for the second date?

EVERYTIME I've come across hr at MK she was cleanly shaven.

Sad has already found little tadpoles, I am guessing this is a further part of this thread......

T'was upon a sunlit morn

And lo! I had the horn

I sat up in my bunk

to bespy a pool of spunk

but now the bunk was wet

her skin had not a flaw

for t'weren't a ladyboy

and stay with me all day

as I'd took her to MK

alas my purse was bare

and thus she went spare

I've run out of likes, but you are The Bard of Olde Sukhumvite

Hilarious.

THANKYOU.

SD,

Are you trying to enlist mr. nd? Take it you don´t know mrs. nd. She can scare the shit out of any man so don´t forget to lock the door when you go to sleep.

I still want to know how many other online punters she banged before she met him?

Or was she a virgin, and it was her first time?

Also

How many of the other girls he met online did he bang?

The ones he is still friends with, did he do them?

Does his misses know he's still chatting online with them?

Almost every girl on that site writes and speaks English, which makes it easier for someone like me who doesnt speak or write Thai. Some people find it easy to meet girls on the street, such as Thailiketoo, who can simply meet a coffee girl and start a conversation. Im on the shy side, and I dont speak Thai, so a dating site with girls who write and speak English was a good choice for me. I found that some girls write their profiles in Thai, and I didnt respond to any of them because if they cant even write their profile in English, they probably cant speak English either.

The chances of meeting a normal Thai lady who speaks English and is prepared to sleep with a bald, fat, foreign dullard 20 years her senior is very close to zero.

On the other hand, Thai sex workers that fulfil that criteria are plentiful.

Yes, but the bald, fat, foreign dullard 20 years her senior, may have a fat wallet, and build her a house etc. Is sleeping with her then very close to zero? I don't think so, unless that normal Thai lady who speaks English has a house, car, good job etc.

You've missed the point, sleeping with a guy for money isn't considered normal by many foreigners.

In Thailand, as far as I am conerned it is. I will speak to prostitutes and ex bargirls anytime as normal girls although I have never used them. To me they are just doing a job which is in demand, mostly for old tattooed, overweight, facial haired westerners who can't get a girl any other way, especially in their own country.

Almost every girl on that site writes and speaks English, which makes it easier for someone like me who doesnt speak or write Thai. Some people find it easy to meet girls on the street, such as Thailiketoo, who can simply meet a coffee girl and start a conversation. Im on the shy side, and I dont speak Thai, so a dating site with girls who write and speak English was a good choice for me. I found that some girls write their profiles in Thai, and I didnt respond to any of them because if they cant even write their profile in English, they probably cant speak English either.

The chances of meeting a normal Thai lady who speaks English and is prepared to sleep with a bald, fat, foreign dullard 20 years her senior is very close to zero.

On the other hand, Thai sex workers that fulfil that criteria are plentiful.

Yes, but the bald, fat, foreign dullard 20 years her senior, may have a fat wallet, and build her a house etc. Is sleeping with her then very close to zero? I don't think so, unless that normal Thai lady who speaks English has a house, car, good job etc.

You've missed the point, sleeping with a guy for money isn't considered normal by many foreigners.

In Thailand, as far as I am conerned it is. I will speak to prostitutes and ex bargirls anytime as normal girls although I have never used them. To me they are just doing a job which is in demand, mostly for old tattooed, overweight, facial haired westerners who can't get a girl any other way, especially in their own country.

I still want to know how many other online punters she banged before she met him?

Or was she a virgin, and it was her first time?

Also

How many of the other girls he met online did he bang?

The ones he is still friends with, did he do them?

Does his misses know he's still chatting online with them?

These are very important questions.

I will ask het later, when I log on to TF. She's already said she fancies a rendezvous and a free Starbucks . I think a trip to MK afterwards will seal the deal.

Good for you.

Maybe you could convince my wife to buy me a membership.... I've been threatening her that I would get a Mia noi for years now.....all that for 25 baht must be the bargain of the year.

Good for you.

Maybe you could convince my wife to buy me a membership.... I've been threatening her that I would get a Mia noi for years now.....all that for 25 baht must be the bargain of the year.

If you take your TF membership card to MK you get a 10% discount as well.

How dare you sir, Iv'e never been so insulted in alll my life.

I do not have facial hair...

Are you trying to enlist mr. nd? Take it you don´t know mrs. nd. She can scare the shit out of any man so don´t forget to lock the door when you go to sleep.

It's true, she scares me almost hourly. Nice lady, but if I don't do things satisfactorily she ties me up and beats me :(

Forget the doom and gloom jaded TV merchants, TF is a good site and and you dont need to pay if your happy to wait 10 min between emails.

The lover boys that are so hot for the coffee girls, laundry workers and shop assistants can have them, i aim a lot higher and sure my success rate isnt setting the world on fire but i get my fair share of well educated women earning a decent salary and that my friend lessons my chances of meeting the undesirables in life.

Good for you.

If you take your TF membership card to MK you get a 10% discount as well.

Are you allowed to use your 10% discount on top of those food coupons I sometimes collect from the paper?

Also, do they give further discount if you clear your own table and wash up? You know for us budget conscious people!

Forget the doom and gloom jaded TV merchants, TF is a good site and and you dont need to pay if your happy to wait 10 min between emails.

The lover boys that are so hot for the coffee girls, laundry workers and shop assistants can have them, i aim a lot higher and sure my success rate isnt setting the world on fire but i get my fair share of well educated women earning a decent salary and that my friend lessons my chances of meeting the undesirables in life.

Do you sometimes creak your neck looking down upon all those coffee girls & shop assistants from up in your ivory tower ?

Do you sometimes creak your neck looking down upon all those coffee girls & shop assistants from up in your ivory tower ?

Coffee girls, Laundry workers and shop assistants would be a step up the social ladder for me!

I'm still stuck at farm girls.