Buy ARCOXIA in CM?

jobin

This is an anti-inflamatory, NSAID, drug used for stiff joints, pain, etc. Where i live i can buy it OTC but is not for sale in USA. Europe, OZ, are selling it. What about buying in CM? Any info welcome.

My surgeon in Chiang Mai gave me a week's supply before knee surgery. It felt so good after a few days I almost cancelled the operation!

However, it seems NSAI has bad side effects long term, which is why it's a prescription job in most countries.

oops! it's Arcoxia

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I received it from several very reputable doctors before I had my hip replaced. It worked very well but was not a permanent answer as the hip continued to get worse. I discovered after the hip replacement that I had to take it every day as it also works in joining the muscle metal and bone together and has a mild anti biotic in it. I discovered I had to use it after two weeks of not using it and thinking the new hip had slipped out of place already and the incision was swelling. It was than that I started taking it regular for about three weeks.

Arcoxia- effective drug but with bad side effects if taken for longer than 10 days! Best to read the package and/or consult with your physician before taking it!

Am well aware of negative side effects on these drugs. Long term use can really mess up human cardio, renal and stomach lining irritation. One of the worst in diclofenac (Voltaran, and other names). You may have read that this drug, used in vet medicine, has wiped out the vulture population of India and Paki due to residual drug in dead carcasses. Turns out vultures, all birds?, can't metabolize drug and thus die quickly. Now, diclofenac banned in India. Paki for vet use, maybe all use.

I only take Arcoxia mid-dosage 2-4 pills per month as needed but it does help a lot after my knee replacement surgery.

• 1 month later...

You can buy Arcoxia in most of the pharmacy shop. Especially in the big department store as the arcoxia is not the rare item.

I had a teeth pain last month. And arcoxia was just helpful. thumbsup.gif

Helpful at what getting rid of the pain or solving the problem?