Border run crackdown leads to stampede towards Vientiane Consulate

Any refused tourist visas? Or any refused double entry? Any red stamps given? Read in past Savannakhet is limited to issuing two visas per person wheras Vientiane can issue many more. Can a genius please confirm

25-7 Vientiane red stamp TR double entry.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Any refused tourist visas? Or any refused double entry? Any red stamps given? Read in past Savannakhet is limited to issuing two visas per person wheras Vientiane can issue many more. Can a genius please confirm

What kind of red stamp mate. Used to be one red stamp giving 15 days to depart Thailand if tourist visa declined

What kind of red stamp mate. Used to be one red stamp giving 15 days to depart Thailand if tourist visa declined

Never heard of 15 days being given by the embassy.. Normally the red stamp is given with a single entry visa instead of a 2 entry. They seldom deny the application entirely.

Never heard of 15 days being given by the embassy.. Normally the red stamp is given with a single entry visa instead of a 2 entry. They seldom deny the application entirely.
It's a long time ago. Remember owner of Germany bakery in Nong Khai showing me a negative red stamp from Vientiane and saying many were getting them. He did breakfasts opened to midday. Appears to have closed business permanently. What happens if declined - any unwelcome stamps in passport?