All new nissan navara june 11

I drove the old navara from udon to rayong and back

Only got praise for it.

Comfortable seats loads of power very smooth.

Not even tired or aching after.

Hopefully the new one can improve on that.

And I drove the normal one. Not the 4X4 with 178 bhp.

For a pick up. It's fantastic.

Pity it's a boxy ugly thing. As gf told me.

I thought it was beautiful

funny one of the praises of the old was its looks. My DC 4x4 in Black still looks better than me - that's not hard though.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking at the spec, how is it possible that in the double cab version only 1 model is available with leather seats, and even is a manual.

Look again Jesse smile.png

I downloaded the spec PDF file, and it shows me in double cab only the calibre VL 6 MT has leather seat/door trim. All the others have cloth material listed.

Jesse I think you will find that cloth is listed as standard except in certain models like the one you mentioned and the top of the line 4x4 dc at which are leather.

That's what I'm saying. As far as I recall when I purchased my current Calibre all had standard leather seats, though not the quality the current model has, while now i would need to pay extra for it. And I have such a feeling that it isn't only a few thousand Baht.

I would never again purchase a vehicle with cloth seats in Thailand.

That's what I'm saying. As far as I recall when I purchased my current Calibre all had standard leather seats, though not the quality the current model has, while now i would need to pay extra for it. And I have such a feeling that it isn't only a few thousand Baht.

I would never again purchase a vehicle with cloth seats in Thailand.

well I don't know the logic but maybe being a competitive truck environment - they thought to keep the costs a low as possible and those who really want it, can pay extra for it. No idea what the difference would be - maybe a dealer can tell you?

Not to worry Thais do a superb job of trimming. Could be a blessing seeing the unimaginative O.E Leather.

I have to say that the leather I saw in the show model at Big C Pattaya, looked superb and like the real thing.

This I agree with. It's not that perforated stuff found in many cars.

Nah, im a Choc n Cream Guy.They ripped out my shitty Honda Brown O.E. from new Trimmed the doors too for 40K ish..Mates had his White 4 door Navara done in Black n White with heavy saddle stitching, really looks quality. Another one done her Mazda 4 door , cant remember the name of those bloody ugly grinning things but forgot to change the seat so they recovered Mom n Pops Cement bench without padding it that passes for a rear seat.Toyota n Nissan still rule imo.thumbsup.gif

Nah, im a Choc n Cream Guy.They ripped out my shitty Honda Brown O.E. from new Trimmed the doors too for 40K ish..Mates had his White 4 door Navara done in Black n White with heavy saddle stitching, really looks quality. Another one done her Mazda 4 door , cant remember the name of those bloody ugly grinning things but forgot to change the seat so they recovered Mom n Pops Cement bench without padding it that passes for a rear seat.Toyota n Nissan still rule imo.thumbsup.gif

Isuzu do a shit brown interior in their v cross. hides the coffee stains well I hear

bkkjames, on 02 Sept 2014 - 05:55, said:bkkjames, on 02 Sept 2014 - 05:55, said:bkkjames, on 02 Sept 2014 - 05:55, said:

sleek

Yes, thumbsup.gif and it will look even better if you get it Glass Coated .....................

Edited by JAS21

bkkjames, on 02 Sept 2014 - 05:55, said:bkkjames, on 02 Sept 2014 - 05:55, said:bkkjames, on 02 Sept 2014 - 05:55, said:

sleek

Yes, thumbsup.gif and it will look even better if you get it Glass Coated .....................

Lol not mine.. Still paying for my old one

Sent from my LG-P970 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well James Nissan owe You Something. Went with Pall to get rid of his Toyota 4Door Vigo, and see the New Truck He ordered a Teena..Nice ride.

Thanks Ace - I came across a new Teana yesterday in my travels, quite nice looking...no idea how it drives.

Well James Nissan owe You Something. Went with Pall to get rid of his Toyota 4Door Vigo, and see the New Truck He ordered a Teena..Nice ride.

Thanks Ace - I came across a new Teana yesterday in my travels, quite nice looking...no idea how it drives.

Outside of Lexus, it's the closest the Japanese get to competing with the 3-Series and the C-Class. Not everyone's taste when it comes to looks, but really a step up in driving experience and refinement over it's 2 main competitors.

Outside of Lexus, it's the closest the Japanese get to competing with the 3-Series and the C-Class. Not everyone's taste when it comes to looks, but really a step up in driving experience and refinement over it's 2 main competitors.

I like the Teana's looks, but it's getting a bit stale now, that shape seems like it's been around for 7 or 8 years.

I like the Teana's looks, but it's getting a bit stale now, that shape seems like it's been around for 7 or 8 years.

You need to get out to Nissan dealer - there was an all-new model released 11 months ago ;)