Soi Yamoto Mad dog

slygeeza

One of the bars on this soi, I guess I cant name it but will if the moderators allow, has a rather nasty dog that growls and follows you down the street snarling behind your heals. the owner, or sponsor, must either find it entertaining or else is incredibly stupid as it certainly wont attract business. I have stopped walking thru this soi in the meantime because I dont enjoy having to watch my back. In any case a friend of mine just went to this bar to visit his friend renting a room above. The dog wouldnt let him in and the owner just watched, as I said, either too stupid to see that someone wanted to enter or else enjoying seeing someone being harassed. My friend had to ask him to call the dog off, which he did but as soon as he had walked past the dog and had his back turned the dog has given him a nasty bite on the calf. No apology or offer of hospital costs by the owner off course. I realize these folks may claim they are street dogs and its not their problem but they let this dog use their bar as a base to attack from, and likely feed it I guess. Anyway, just a warning, the nasty dog in Soi Yamoto will bite, weather it has rabies or not I guess time will tell.

• Like 1

Why don't your friend file a complaint at the police station and demands compensation?

Yes that Soi is a real dirty place, I parked my bike at Star Bucks today and there was a extremely drunk/high Farang laying between the outside tables trying to sleep it off (1230 hours).

I have also noticed there is a short timer "hotel" next to SB which seems to be used by the beach hookers, man they look in bad shape, I can't understand anyone wants to have sex with them.

Your friends friend seems real classy staying in a room above in that awful Soi.

Living the dream.

Assume makes and @ss out of...

Regarding that bar in Soi Yamato - it wouldn't happen to be the "Hound's Private Parts", would it?

• Like 1

Your friends friend seems real classy staying in a room above in that awful Soi.

Living the dream.

Assume makes and @ss out of...

Regarding that bar in Soi Yamato - it wouldn't happen to be the "Hound's Private Parts", would it?

its about half way up on the right as you walk from the beach

Best course of action would be take a photo of the dog, take it to city hall north pattaya rd. and ask for "tay-se-kit" which is "dog catcher" in Thai. There is an actual man who job this is, from what I understand his english is passible if you speak slowly.

Police is a wast of time unless you want to press charges against the owner for compensation, but they will take action if you show them a medical bill.

Talking about dogs and their owners, I was wandering down Soi 6 yesterday afternoon (as you do) and there was a pickup truck parked up with two big pit bulls in the back, complete with spiked leather collars. The poor buggers were baking in the sun. The owner must be a real man.

• Like 2

same thing happens in the philippines ..the owners get a kick out of seeing people distressed ..i have absolutely no prob with people exacting revenge on errant dogs ..but its the owners who should be penalised ...