Phuket police nab three peddlars with million baht's worth of drugs

Lite Beer

Phuket police nab three peddlars with million baht's worth of drugs
Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: Provincial drug suppression officers on Friday (May 6) raided a house in the Chao Fa Garden Home housing estate at Phuket's Koh Kaeo sub-district, seizing a total of 2,833 amphetamine pills (ya ba) and methamphetamine (ya ice) weighing 3.40 grammes.

The men, all residents of Phuket, aquired the drugs from a dealer in Angthong province in Central Thailand, intending to sell them on the street in Phuket, Police said.

The suspects – Anuphong Chaiyathong, 34, and Mr Tirasan Sentira, 25, both of Mueang District, along with Mr Apisit Songsaeng, 20, of Thalang – have been charged with possession of a Category 1 illegal substance with intent to sell.

The street value of the drugs would be anywhere from B900,000 to B1.5 million.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-police-nab-three-peddlars-with-million-bahts-worth-of-drugs-46724.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-06-07

As long as it's all illegal ,poor people and those just doing it for the rush ,will risk going to jail and destroying their lives for

the money in dealing . it's all fun and fine& dandy til you get busted and have to pay the piper.

It will never stop ,til it's taken out of the Criminal elements hands ! A shame people are so dumb , to risk their freedom for money. But , easy to say if you have money, even if not allot of it!

People do strange things to survive , I think they figure Jail is better then having nothing,which to them that's a worse fate!

• Like 2

As long as it's all illegal ,poor people and those just doing it for the rush ,will risk going to jail and destroying their lives for

the money in dealing . it's all fun and fine& dandy til you get busted and have to pay the piper.

It will never stop ,til it's taken out of the Criminal elements hands ! A shame people are so dumb , to risk their freedom for money. But , easy to say if you have money, even if not allot of it!

People do strange things to survive , I think they figure Jail is better then having nothing,which to them that's a worse fate!

yeah, like working for a living is a bad idea

• Like 2

I had to laugh at this photo. Look at the sign on the door, pull each individuals finger and whoever farts the loudest gets used as a prosecution witness against the other two or has the opportunity to 'bubble up' the bigger fish for a reduced sentence.

although this article does not state it....these must be foreigners....because only foreigners break the law....thank God they are not Thai people. Once again, it just goes to show you that all crime is a result of foreigners in Thailand. [big sigh.......] Oh those terrible foreigners....why do they have to come to my country....[ big sigh......]

although this article does not state it....these must be foreigners....because only foreigners break the law....thank God they are not Thai people. Once again, it just goes to show you that all crime is a result of foreigners in Thailand. [big sigh.......] Oh those terrible foreigners....why do they have to come to my country....[ big sigh......]

You must have a horrible life here [big sigh ...].