I wonder for what reason True-H is blocking PayPal

I'm living presently out in the sticks in Surin province and where my house is located there is no cable Internet. So, I have to rely on 3G. I have two True-H accounts, one for my iPhone, the other one for my Galaxy Note 8.

Yesterday I tried repeatedly to connect to PayPal, without any success. I checked with "down-for-everyone" and was told that PayPal is up. So right now I tried again: same. PayPal is not accessible trough the True-H 3G network.

I have another 3G account with CAT, but for about 5 days I had virtually no connection. Today CAT works again on 384 KB fair usage. Immediately I tried PayPal: connects flawlessly. So now: I just wonder WHY in the world TRUE is blocking PayPal which is not a site detrimental to Thailand's national security, no it's a global banking system which is used by almost everyone who is generating money and moving it across borders.

Can some of you check if you encounter the same problem with True-H and how about TRUE cable Internet?

Traceroute Paypal from your True connection.

It's likely that an intermediary server used by True was down. If they were unable to get it up they would map a different pathway, your router or a server in between may have cached the bad pathway.

Try using the true proxyserver, proxy.trueinternet.co.th port:8080

Thanks for your suggestion. I just don't know where I would do this on an Android device. I might ask True-H. Thanks anyway!