Looking for builder for new house build.

patongphil

We'll I have some land which just sits there looking at me. Have decided to be contrarian and build a house on it during these troubled times.

Anyway anyone out there have any contacts and experience of decent/trustworthy builders?

If it makes any difference the land is in Chalong.

Feel free to post or PM me with any details.

Cheers- Phil.

We'll I have some land which just sits there looking at me. Have decided to be contrarian and build a house on it during these troubled times.

Anyway anyone out there have any contacts and experience of decent/trustworthy builders?

Cheers- Phil.

Know of a few ,

Some Thai owned /managed , some foreign.

Worked with most of them for a quite a few years now through my buisiness.

One of them is based out of Rawai , can send some contact details if it helps then you can decide for yourself .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I wouldn't give much thought to using a foreign builder. Remember that Thai's still do all the work. My house is proof. I had a foreign builder. He had 1 guy that was really good. The rest were your average Thai.

I have electical and plumbing problems. Lousy floor laying (granite) and roof leaks.

I wouldn't give much thought to using a foreign builder. Remember that Thai's still do all the work. My house is proof. I had a foreign builder. He had 1 guy that was really good. The rest were your average Thai.

I have electical and plumbing problems. Lousy floor laying (granite) and roof leaks.

burma..

Cheers- Phil.

Know of a few ,

One of them is based out of Rawai , can send some contact details if it helps then you can decide for yourself .

Yes please send contact details - via PM if preferred. I am still finalising plans etc and will soon be out looking for quotes and also checking previous builds.

Thanks

Our neighbor when we lived in Chalong is a builder and i have seen two houses he has built

and they seem well constructed, his own house and a english couples house and they are

happy with his workmanship, he is from the UK

His wife is coming to lunch today and i will get his contact details PM me if you want them

If i had built a house i would have got a quote from him

Cheers- Phil.

Know of a few ,

Yes please send contact details - via PM if preferred. I am still finalising plans etc and will soon be out looking for quotes and also checking previous builds.

Thanks

I sent you PM and can save you a lot on architect and permits if you require

One thing in the industry, is that good builders generally have a backlog. There are some good builders, then there are a lot of crap builders. The good ones I talk to say they have two or three projects waiting, while some builders will just go out and hire more labourers for the next job (your job) so he doesn't lose the sale.

• Like 1