Farang marrying prostitues?

@greatful farang

It's true ... I did some research and in Germany they offer all you can shag for 80 euros (4000thb) . . All night including drinks

Sounds good to me lol . . . The only question is that with that kind of offer why are tourists coming to Pat to pay the same for a LT?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will prostitution ever be Legal in the Uk?

I guess when a country is rich and successful it gets stopped but as soon as bad times hit. . . Well back to the oldest profession in the book lol

Prostitution is not illegal in the UK, although many aspects surrounding it are, just as in Thailand.

@brewsterbudgen

There are mixed messages in uk talks for legalizing prostitution

They seem to want to treat the women as victims

And the men as abusers!

They were talking about arresting men as they leave the prostitute

It just sounded like a racket to me

the goverment trying to extort money from men

@tobyoliver

Being a man is now a uk crime

Yep! Thats the new system

Because they dont want to see children anymore.

Thats whats really behind it; the seperation of men and women

Right now as i'm typing this message to you on lbc radio they are talking about stopping problem mothers having children.

Women who have up to 15 children and they are taken into care

They want to give them an injection so they cant get pregnant for 5 years.

So they give this extreme example and everyone rings the radio station saying yes stop them having children. Sterilize them!!

But once they get the power to stop women having children then they'll widen the critetia: she's on benefit, she has a criminal record, she doesnt have any qualifications and stands little chance of getting a job.

If you are living with your girlfriend and you have an arguement and the police are called, the police can tell the man to leave his home for 6 weeks.

For the slighest reason the women is encouraged to call the police.

The slightest things are now considered to be abuse

The women is an innocent angel and the man is a guilty potential woman batterer

My neighbour was living with a girl

She kept calling the police for him

When you see the girl nothings wrong with her:

No bruises, no limp, no black eye, no arm in a sling, no nothing and you can hear her constantly being cheeky to him.

He would ask her to pack her things and leave

She would say no

Next thing police banging at his front door

He said he wont let any girl sleep the night in his house anymore.

You don't marry a prostitute, you marry a woman. The job she does is less important than the sort of person she is. The oldest profession (which, in my albeit fairly limited experience, most women in Thailand take up out of necessity rather than choice)has its share of bad apples - but so do all the seemingly more "respectable" professions.

There are plenty of bent politicians, police, doctors and lawyers, not to mention journalists. On ThaiVisa we tend only to hear bad stuff about sex workers. Maybe it is time to open a new topic on the "tart with the most golden heart" - if that isn't too trite and derisory a title (of course, it is!).

Let me start the ball rolling with my true story of a Pattaya bar where I rolled up at nearly five in the morning out of my brain. The lights which drew me to the little roadside shack were only on because the girl owner was cleaning the place; but seeing I was in no condition to be reasoned with she eventually consented to my drunken demands for a beer and sat with me until I fell off the stool, knocking myself out in the process.

I woke up next morning with no recollection of the previous night's events, to find the very attractive young bar girl from the previous night lying next to me. When I asked what had happened, she told me she had discovered the hotel's card in my shirt breast pocket and taken me there in a taxi. As I was pretty sick and semi-conscious, she had managed to persuade the hotel to let her stay with me to "take care". I asked if we had "done anything" together and she giggled. "You too mow," she said.

I felt so ashamed and grateful that I gave her a big hug - which led to me ultimately enjoying something considerably more fulfilling. When the girl got up to go, I looked in my wallet (which had not been touched) and discovered only 600 baht left from my night's carousing. I handed her the money with an apology and explained I would give her more as soon as I was able to get to a cash point.

"No ploblem," she said, with one of those smiles that breaks a man's heart. "You come my bar next time you come Pattaya". I knew that could be months if not years and said so. She just laughed and said "No ploblem" again. I made her write her name and phone number on a bit of paper and promised I would be back to see her. She laughed, kissed me and, with a cheery wave, walked out, leaving behind just her fragrance and a wonderful memory.

In my hungover state, I somehow stupidly mislaid that scrap of paper and never did manage to find the girl on my subsequent visit to Pattaya. The problem was I had no idea where her bar was and her name - which I managed to remember - was one of the most common nicknames in Thailand. Thai bar owners and staff I asked would often say, "Ah, yes - I know her", but the girl in question could inevitably turn out to be a complete stranger, not my unforgettable Good Samaritan.

I still bitterly regret never finding her again, not just to reward her with more money, but to let her know how much I appreciated what she did for a drunken falang twice her age, clearly out of compassion rather than a pecuniary motive.

This experience and others in a similar vein changed my one-dimensional, stereotypical view of Thai sex workers for ever. Hopefully, it might help change those of others, too.

Can you remember how much cash you had in your wallet when you arrived at the shack?

Many a time I've been shown compassion by bargirls when I was too drunk to look after myself.

@ppmacready

Honda

You are probably right!

10 years ago, when I thought it mattered if she came from a bar.

I would park my car outside a University and without to much effort I'd pick up a date.

Now I'm to old to be hanging around outside University's and I really don't care, as I'm not looking to get married.

But I'm sure I would not of got so 'lucky' If I'd of pulled up on my Honda Dream.

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity.

Check out Pattaya the weekend before tuition is due.

just theoretically when would that be ? smile.png

You don't marry a prostitute, you marry a woman. The job she does is less important than the sort of person she is. The oldest profession (which, in my albeit fairly limited experience, most women in Thailand take up out of necessity rather than choice)has its share of bad apples - but so do all the seemingly more "respectable" professions.

There are plenty of bent politicians, police, doctors and lawyers, not to mention journalists. On ThaiVisa we tend only to hear bad stuff about sex workers. Maybe it is time to open a new topic on the "tart with the most golden heart" - if that isn't too trite and derisory a title (of course, it is!).

Let me start the ball rolling with my true story of a Pattaya bar where I rolled up at nearly five in the morning out of my brain. The lights which drew me to the little roadside shack were only on because the girl owner was cleaning the place; but seeing I was in no condition to be reasoned with she eventually consented to my drunken demands for a beer and sat with me until I fell off the stool, knocking myself out in the process.

I woke up next morning with no recollection of the previous night's events, to find the very attractive young bar girl from the previous night lying next to me. When I asked what had happened, she told me she had discovered the hotel's card in my shirt breast pocket and taken me there in a taxi. As I was pretty sick and semi-conscious, she had managed to persuade the hotel to let her stay with me to "take care". I asked if we had "done anything" together and she giggled. "You too mow," she said.

I felt so ashamed and grateful that I gave her a big hug - which led to me ultimately enjoying something considerably more fulfilling. When the girl got up to go, I looked in my wallet (which had not been touched) and discovered only 600 baht left from my night's carousing. I handed her the money with an apology and explained I would give her more as soon as I was able to get to a cash point.

"No ploblem," she said, with one of those smiles that breaks a man's heart. "You come my bar next time you come Pattaya". I knew that could be months if not years and said so. She just laughed and said "No ploblem" again. I made her write her name and phone number on a bit of paper and promised I would be back to see her. She laughed, kissed me and, with a cheery wave, walked out, leaving behind just her fragrance and a wonderful memory.

In my hungover state, I somehow stupidly mislaid that scrap of paper and never did manage to find the girl on my subsequent visit to Pattaya. The problem was I had no idea where her bar was and her name - which I managed to remember - was one of the most common nicknames in Thailand. Thai bar owners and staff I asked would often say, "Ah, yes - I know her", but the girl in question could inevitably turn out to be a complete stranger, not my unforgettable Good Samaritan.

I still bitterly regret never finding her again, not just to reward her with more money, but to let her know how much I appreciated what she did for a drunken falang twice her age, clearly out of compassion rather than a pecuniary motive.

This experience and others in a similar vein changed my one-dimensional, stereotypical view of Thai sex workers for ever. Hopefully, it might help change those of others, too.

Can you remember how much cash you had in your wallet when you arrived at the shack?

Many a time I've been shown compassion by bargirls when I was too drunk to look after myself.

One for a Disney makeover - Beauty and the Sleeping Beast - there a re good people everywhere you look - probably more good than bad thank goodness.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Even if you are not good in bed,they will make you feel you are,and while there are lying cheating bitches,there are also a lot who just want to get a decent man and live a normal life,to say a bar girl cannot get bar work out of her head is like saying a plumber cannot ever change to be something else ,like a builder,which a friend of mine did in Australia,depends on the person.

Even if you are not good in bed,they will make you feel you are,and while there are lying cheating bitches,there are also a lot who just want to get a decent man and live a normal life,to say a bar girl cannot get bar work out of her head is like saying a plumber cannot ever change to be something else ,like a builder,which a friend of mine did in Australia,depends on the person.

Getting the girl out of the bar but not getting the bar out of the girl, has nothing to do with the actual performance she has to deliver in the bed as a prostitute with a customer. Its more meant of what is associated with being a bargirl. Lying, dishonesty, money for nothing, lazy etc etc. At least this is how i always perceived it. You are correct that not all of them are like that.

I agree it is possible to find a bar girl who makes a good partner.

Sayings I think ring truer are-

You can take the girl out of the village, but you can't take the village out of the girl.

You can give a Thai girl a book, but you can't make her read it.

• Like 1

I guess when a country is rich and successful it gets stopped but as soon as bad times hit. . . Well back to the oldest profession in the book lol

It is to all intents and purposes in Edinburgh.

It's illegal in Thailand but just look!

It is to all intents and purposes in Edinburgh.

It's illegal in Thailand but just look!

It's not illegal in Thailand or the UK. It's regulated in both countries.