Lite Beer

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whatever. It shows that those with a functioning brain in their head and even a minute touch of optimism can see that the coup was needed and the very minor if not even inconsiderable inconvenience of publicly expressing political extremes for a short time is exactly that - of no consequence.

Let's hope u are just as optimistic in 6 months and that the army hasn't put thousands into their so called re-education camps.

And let's hope you are much less pessimistic. Have you read that except for a very few, all detained people have been released and there are very few others being asked to report in? At the rate so far, looks like they are very far away from having "thousands" in the next six months.

BTW, re. your "so called re-education camps." Who so calls them that?

Edited by HerbalEd

87.12 percent said they could return to work as usual as the situation has returned to normal.

I have a small issue with this part of the poll, given that only a very small percentage of the entire population was prevented from going to their work in the first place, the rest of the country outside of Bangkok had no issues with people going about their daily business or their work.

So out of this part of the poll, 1423.5 people were unable to go about their daily work due to the situation ?? Sorry fellas, but I have to raise the bullshit flag on this part.

Why is it that you never see the leading questions on these polls and just the results?

A good point. I hadn't noticed that. Normally they mention how many provinces were included in the poll but I can't see it mentioned this time which makes me wonder if the poll sample was evenly distributed. I assume that the answers were given anonymously otherwise that would impact on the results as well.

At the moment there's not a lot to complain about other than the fact that it's not easy to voice peaceful dissent. It remains to be seen what happens in the long run.

• Like 1

Are you stalking me?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Stalking you for what??? you think your special or something??? your stance on the Shins gives me the creeps, If you look at the posters that reply to your posts you have 50 stalkers.thumbsup.gif

attachicon.gifparanoid.jpg

If we had a vote of all TVF members I am sure I would be with the vast majority to say thankyou for nothing PTP bye.

You just happened to be an Unfortunate person that backed a horse from a Manchester milk cart to win the Derby.cheesy.gif

Do they still have horse drawn milk carts in Manchester? I'm from Southampton so I don't know how people live in the grim north. biggrin.png

Whatever. It shows that those with a functioning brain in their head and even a minute touch of optimism can see that the coup was needed and the very minor if not even inconsiderable inconvenience of publicly expressing political extremes for a short time is exactly that - of no consequence.

Let's hope u are just as optimistic in 6 months and that the army hasn't put thousands into their so called re-education camps.

I have to agree with this posting

another name for education camps is SCHOOLS

allow the poor an education

something Thaskins mob never wanted in the North East'

Allow the poor an education? I think you'll find that a lot of kids from small villages in Issan, and the NE, that are by no means "rich" all go to the local school, exactly how many of these Issan and North East schools have you been to and sat through an entire curriculum to know they're also being brainwashed? Or are you just jumping on the bandwagon here?

I do wish some people would stop making comparisons with the Western Schooling standards, the rest of the world isn't super smart and there's literacy problems all over the world, Thailand isn't unique. Even in the UK there's a problem with the 3 R's in primary schools.

I know some of the forum members are teachers, the problem doesn't just lie with the children, it lies with being taught to a substandard level.

Keep up these type of comments and you new profile will be Thai in Jail

You gunning for a brown armband ?

If we had a vote of all TVF members I am sure I would be with the vast majority to say thankyou for nothing PTP bye.

You just happened to be an Unfortunate person that backed a horse from a Manchester milk cart to win the Derby.cheesy.gif

Do they still have horse drawn milk carts in Manchester? I'm from Southampton so I don't know how people live in the grim north. biggrin.png

Not that grim, Emirates go into Manchester, City won the prem, --did they re-build Southampton after the war ?? someone told me the city is closed at the w/e

How are you doing at (St Mary's)-- If that is still the F.C ground at S.

Over in my neck of the woods Co-oP is still thriving and the major oak is still standing.

This how old fashioned it used to be, Picture this---Co-op accident vehicle report form--at the top it said--If horse drawn vehicle please state name of horse.cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Not that grim, Emirates go into Manchester, City won the prem, --did they re-build Southampton after the war ?? someone told me the city is closed at the w/e

How are you doing at (St Mary's)-- If that is still the F.C ground at S.

Over in my neck of the woods Co-oP is still thriving and the major oak is still standing.

This how old fashioned it used to be, Picture this---Co-op accident vehicle report form--at the top it said--If horse drawn vehicle please state name of horse.cheesy.gif

Sorry mods off topic answer for a smile,

I actually filled one of these forms in, I put Horses name Dobbin.

• Like 1

Good news, the junta tell us that 100% will be happy next poll as the 7% will be reeducated or eradicated.

What specifically do you know about anyone being "eradicated"? You said it, so you must know something, right? So, please share what you know?

• Like 2

Something tells me all that Suan Dusit Ratchabhat University does is teach students about how to complete a poll. Is that correct?

I know little about the University, but would sure like to know if it does anything else apart from having students complete polls.

Anybody?

I knew the reds had re-education camps along with the red schools but I didn't realized the army had them.

Where abouts are they?

They must be quite empty at the moment the only detainees that don't seem to be accounted for are Chalerm and Tarit.

• Like 1

Something tells me all that Suan Dusit Ratchabhat University does is teach students about how to complete a poll. Is that correct?

I know little about the University, but would sure like to know if it does anything else apart from having students complete polls.

Anybody?

The students conduct the poll, they dont participate, if that is what you are trying to ask in such a round about way.

It seems the Suan Dusit polls are some sort of student project?

http://dusitpoll.dusit.ac.th/pages/info/history.html

Aye. So the news we are being fed is based upon a single student's creative open-ended or closed-ended interview techniques, incorporating either quantitive or qualitative data, which they are just learning how to analyse. I wonder if they even know the difference between p = <0.5 or >0.5 yet? giggle.gif

The BS makes sense now. bah.gif

Edited by UbonRatch
  • Like 1