Man accidentally shoots his friend to death during hunting trip at Khao Sok National Park

webfact

I've got to really hand it to the reporter on this one. Could he have found a smaller or more cute photo of a wild hog than that?

It really makes these two poachers out to be quite the heartless buffoons. What do they do when they aren't hunting Piglet, drowning day-old puppies?

well when it comes to buffoons, don't forget DICK Cheney who shot a hunting companion who he confused with a duck. DICK never bothered apologizing. The friend was written off as collateral damage. Being DICK means never having tto say you're sorry and being in the NRA means it's not guns that kill people, it's a government conspiracy.

cheney-shooting-cartoon.gif

no.jpg

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got to really hand it to the reporter on this one. Could he have found a smaller or more cute photo of a wild hog than that?

It really makes these two poachers out to be quite the heartless buffoons. What do they do when they aren't hunting Piglet, drowning day-old puppies?

This one's cute. post-9891-0-49703600-1402910837_thumb.jp

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

And the photo is from the Netherlands

I can assure you there are NO wild boar piglets in The Netherlands left. When there were, color picture technology didn't exist yet.

I once repaired a radiator on a brown Renault for a friend. Big hole in it. He shot his car in the forest thinking it was a deer. He didn't come far in his further career.

• Like 1

so this idiot shot into a bush without seeing what he was shooting at, come on, that is just a bit too hard to believe. Even and adiot would want to see what he was shooting at so he didnt miss it and as he was walking behind his "friend" surely he would have wanteds to make sure it was a pig he was shooting at. Sounds more like an excuse to kill someone, either that or they are inbred and totally stupid

That's not a nice way to talk about a past Vice President of the USA. And his "friend" was even wearing a high-viz jacket when he shot him! The only sad part of the story is it wasn't a certain well-known village idiot from Texas. whistling.gif

This one's cute. attachicon.gifwildboarmmale.jpg

Not a Thai one, Thai wild pigs are brown and they grow real big, seen some skulls on Koh Chang, far bigger than the NZ variety.

Man accidentally shoots his friend to death during hunting trip

Ah yes, that old chestnut.

Reminds of the businessman who accidental shot his secretary with his machine gun in a Bangkok restaurant. I'm sure I remember that but it seems so crazy I might have dreamt it, did that happen?

SDM

This one's cute. attachicon.gifwildboarmmale.jpg

Not a Thai one, Thai wild pigs are brown and they grow real big, seen some skulls on Koh Chang, far bigger than the NZ variety.

http://supanuamresearch.blogspot.com/2013/11/a-comparative-chromosome-analysis-of.html

Can't argue with that Robby.

While attempting to hunt some meat Saturday, a man said he accidentally killed his friend because he thought he was a pig.

This caused me to laugh out loud...how absurd...

"Shoots his friend to death" , I am not with this English term.---------kills his friend in a shooting incident---accident we don't know for sure--just unfortunate---Could he have shouted "are you a pig or not" ??

And the pig would say "NO"!

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

And the photo is from the Netherlands

I can assure you there are NO wild boar piglets in The Netherlands left. When there were, color picture technology didn't exist yet.

I once repaired a radiator on a brown Renault for a friend. Big hole in it. He shot his car in the forest thinking it was a deer. He didn't come far in his further career.

Actually there are many in the Netherlands and they are hunted , because they reproduce quickly .