Farang noi in a bikini

advancebooking

On Sunday I was at a small waterfall located inside a national park in the LOS. It was crowded with many thai families and kids etc. A thai lady and her daughter turned up and the girl proceeded to have a swim in her bikini. I later talked to them and found out they were living in oz - here on holidays visiting family in thailand for a funeral. The girl was 19 yrs old but looked younger.

When the girl stripped down to her bikini and proceeded to go for a swim it was a classic to watch everyone gossip. They were a bunch of giggling girls and boys. Even the various adults in the area were gossiping and carrying on.

Obviously I understand the thai's do not like to flash their flesh. Ive only ever seen old 'pay for play' girls on jomtien beach in a bikini- you know the ones I'm talking about... the old girls are past their used by date. The ladies that have spent many years with farang.

When I watched the thai's reaction at the swimming spot I thought to myself how repressed these people are. I've seen it before in other cultures, for example India- where hetro guys often walk around hand in hand - because they don't get any lady action.

Obviously none of these people have ever visited a Western country and probably will not their whole life. I feel for this reason that many thai's will remain insulated in their beliefs.

Let us know what your thoughts are on this matter

cheers

<< yes, she had a fantastic body- just joking>>

• Like 2

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive only ever seen old 'pay for play' girls on jomtien beach in a bikini- you know the ones I'm talking about... the old girls are past their used by date. The ladies that have spent many years with farang.

Ugly generalization based on ignorance.

When I watched the thai's reaction at the swimming spot I thought to myself how repressed these people are. I've seen it before in other cultures, for example India- where hetro guys often walk around hand in hand - because they don't get any lady action.

Total ignorance of other cultures.

I think the OP will fit in here real fine on TV.

cheesy.gifclap2.gif

• Like 2

go give it a try, swim in your pants and t-shirts, in the salty sea, then when getting back to the beach, sit down in a chair and try to relax in your wet clothes. You will soon see why the Thais only go swimming short of driving back home, so they can sit on the pickup in their wet clothes trying to look and appear happy. They must feel like crabs in a rubber suit . .it is so reekingly uncomfortable, and so far off from a relaxed way to handle your day at the beach. Yes you are right, pity them for their inability to catch the "right" feeling. Som Nam Na I would say

in Germany, they are showing a movie about a muslim girl who attends school, in the sports and swimming lessons, she wears a "burkini", a specially designed Swimsuit that covers all womanly parts of her body.

The movie tries not to arise the question of religion and tolerance, but that of outcasting - the girl stands apart from the rest of the class.

Same here . .said Thai girl who has been raised and educated to Australian standards, in Thailand she still stands outside of the mainstream.

It's a fact and is being observed as such. You can post and flagelate about the topic - it still remains a fact. Outcast is outcast, according to principles and standards of the places you choose to live.

• Like 1

You guys are hilarious. have you not seen the Maxim and FHM contest shows the last few years? Big hit. have u not seen the increase of girls getting a boob job? and showing it proudly too (thank god).

You guys stuck in the 1950's. Sure some old traditioned Thais too but 2014 says hi! As with all civilizations, Thailand and Thais too go with (western) revolution.

• Like 1

I prefer to swim in CM canyon, only western female tourists swim there in the smallest bikinis possible.

Yum!

WHEREISTHAT ??????? pleez, pray!! Give us the location !!

North of Chiang Mai around 5 to 10 clicks, near Pai, alot of hotsprings and caves. Alot of farang girls indeed, and damn fine too. Alot of Asians too, and damn fine too.

Are they gonna see alot of TV farangs in their speedo now? I hope not for their mental sake.

smile.png

• Like 1

The OP woke up not believing he'd actually seen a real woman in the flesh but had failed to weigh her or check her sweat output.....

Police found him behind a shrub, freely matted with <deleted> from the Ladyboy outing he was leading. still grasping his tiny knob muttering: "I've seen a woman's belly your worship, I really did" over and over before he went home to compose a new OP about his fantasy life.....starting 'Why do Farangs....? or :Why do Thais...?"

• Like 2

I've seen lots of regular girls/woman swimming in their bikinis. I must have been born under a lucky star..

OP, did you know that many thais prefer to have pale skin?

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I live in a village 40kms away from Udon Thani.

200m from my place is a Thai type resort with swimming pool.

Go there 2-3x week with my 3 year young daughter.

They rent swimsuits and most Thais don't bring their own, thus they rent.

I guess swimsuits are required, no one swims in his clothes.

• Like 1

I think he understands perfectly. Most Thais live such a mundane, meaningless existence that any opportunity to observe something that is new, unusual or different draws their interest. So a pretty girl in a bikini would be a perfect draw for this childish, sad behaviour.

Much like in the west where someone without much going on in their life would be thrilled to see a celebrity walk by and very interested, while a hard working, successful person might glance but really be more interested in their own life.

The more you have going on in your own life, the less interested you are in those around you. Why do you think Thais talk about food so much? With an average IQ bordering on 90, discussions about real subjects are simply beyond a poor person's grasp of understanding.

And you live in your own delusional fantasy world dear boy
Actually, with the unwritten rule of not baring ones flesh aside, they're quite close to the mark.

What's interesting in this thread is all the old, meek numpties that think they have a handle on how this place works. lol

Most people want to "fit in" and dress to mirror others in the culture. In 1967 my buddy and I traveled by train to Mexico City to participate in a wrestling tournament prior to the Olimpics. The train had a 6 hour stop over in Guadalajara. Dressed in Bramuda shorts, T shirts and sneakers we went off to explore the city. From the reaction we got from the locals you would have thought we were stark naked. Men on the street would whistle at us and cars would slow while occupants ogled us. We were confused about all the strange attention until we bumped into another American who lived in Guadalajara. He told us that men ware pants in the city and Bramuda shorts are only worn only at the seashore. Things have changed a lot in 50 years in Mexico. Culture and dress continues to evolve all over the world - even in Thailand.

• Like 1